Windows 10: Class Notebook syncing problems

Discus and support Class Notebook syncing problems in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Through remote learning I am using Class Notebook to roll out assignments for students. I have two problems. When trying to set a picture/page as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Andrea Ford, Apr 27, 2020.

1. Class Notebook syncing problems

Through remote learning I am using Class Notebook to roll out assignments for students. I have two problems. When trying to set a picture/page as background, that option will not show up, even when page is ready for this action. Also Friday afternoon I distributed my assignments, and this morning Monday they are still not populated for students to access.

:)

Andrea Ford, Apr 27, 2020
  2. Adol007 Win User

Crossfire sync problem

Hello

thank you for all the responses.

I enable vsync in the advanced tab of ccc but it doesn't help.

It's happening now in mass effect 2 which is unreal but it also happens in civilization 4 and pirates(an old game).

I don't think it's my display or a cable because when I don't enable crossfire I never have the problem.

My next step is to change the cards around to see if it's my linked card that's the problem.

Qubit is correct it looks like a video sync problem. Like when the traking is of on a VCR.

Keep the suggestions coming.

Adol007, Apr 27, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Updates for OneNote Class Notebook, Learning Tools and Office Lens

Source: https://blogs.office.com/2017/01/18/...plus-stickers/

Brink, Apr 27, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Class Notebook syncing problems

Updates for OneNote Class Notebook, Learning Tools and Office Lens

Source: https://blogs.office.com/2017/01/18/...plus-stickers/

Brink, Apr 27, 2020
Thema:

Class Notebook syncing problems

1. Class Notebook syncing problems - Similar Threads - Class Notebook syncing

2. Unable to import Object Classes into notebook computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to import Object Classes into notebook computer: On my Windows 10 Pro install for my work laptop, I have LDAP instance installed and installed all the necessary admin tools. I have connected the editor tool called ASDI Edit to the LDAP instance. I have installed a virtual Windows Machine and a virtual switch on my XTec...
  3. Unable to import Object Classes into notebook computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to import Object Classes into notebook computer: On my Windows 10 Pro install for my work laptop, I have LDAP instance installed and installed all the necessary admin tools. I have connected the editor tool called ASDI Edit to the LDAP instance. I have installed a virtual Windows Machine and a virtual switch on my XTec...
  4. Unable to import Object Classes into notebook computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Sync OneDrive data to new Notebook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sync OneDrive data to new Notebook: Hello community,I used OneDrive with my old notebook which died 2 weeks ago. I bought the new Surface Laptop 4 and want to sync my data from OneDrive to the new notebook. There is one thing I don't understand. The Desktop of my new Laptop 4 is still empty. If I now log into...
  6. Sync OneDrive data to new Notebook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sync OneDrive data to new Notebook: Hello community,I used OneDrive with my old notebook which died 2 weeks ago. I bought the new Surface Laptop 4 and want to sync my data from OneDrive to the new notebook. There is one thing I don't understand. The Desktop of my new Laptop 4 is still empty. If I now log into...
  7. class not registered problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    class not registered problem: Everytime i try to open one of the apps in my tool bar it comes up with a message that says class not registered and doesn't let me open the app. How do I fix this problem?...
  8. Microsoft Announces 30 Updates for OneNote and Class Notebooks

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Announces 30 Updates for OneNote and Class Notebooks: As the school year comes to a close in many parts of the world and districts begin planning professional development, we’re excited to announce a wave of OneNote and Class Notebook improvements based on all of the feedback that we’ve been hearing as we work with amazing...
  9. Updates for OneNote, Class Notebook and Desktop Learning Tools

in Windows 10 News
    Updates for OneNote, Class Notebook and Desktop Learning Tools: As back-to-school season approaches, Microsoft is introducing several updates to OneNote, Class Notebook and Desktop Learning Tools to integrate with even more school systems.OneNote now supports the embedding of videos from Flipgrid, a video discussion community for the...
  10. "Class not registered" problem

in Windows 10 Support
    "Class not registered" problem: Hello, Each time I start my pc, get popup notice about some "Class not registered" with some microsoft internet address. The notice attached here. What is it and how to fix it. Answers will be appreciated. Thanks 94329