Windows 10: Classic Context Menu not possible in 1809 ?

Discus and support Classic Context Menu not possible in 1809 ? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Brink , you always helped us in the past with all kind of tweaks etc. Now, after upgrade to 1809 , we can not get the mouse-selected items in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by pietcorus2, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Classic Context Menu not possible in 1809 ?

Brink , you always helped us in the past with all kind of tweaks etc.
    Now, after upgrade to 1809 , we can not get the mouse-selected items in the context-menu in blue , we can not use the "Immersive ContextMenu=0 " key in ; HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\FlightedFeatures .
    It used to work in 1803 , but this key does not change a thing anymore in 1809 !
    I wonder if a clean install will fix it , or is this option no longer supported in 1809 , if so then a clean install wont help us either and we have to search for a new solution.
    Will you,please, have a look at the problem , we hope you have a solution , like so many times you helped us !

:)

pietcorus2, Apr 1, 2020
  2. Edwin Win User

Classic Context Menu not possible in 1809 ?

I think the problem lies with the alternative Explorer shell, perhaps the Dark Explorer thing...

... even fully themed and menu fonts and sizes tweaked, the Desktop/Directory menus still won't take...

Classic Context Menu not possible in 1809 ? [​IMG]

even some flyouts still don't work! *Confused

Edwin, May 25, 2020
  3. Edwin Win User

I can confirm it no longer works for Desktop/Directories.

You can get it to work for Taskbar by way of dll injection, Disable Dark Taskbar Menu, but you need to run the .bat every time Explorer starts or restarts, and it's still inconsistent as heck!!!

Edwin, May 25, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

dalchina, May 25, 2020
Thema:

1. Classic Context Menu not possible in 1809 ? - Similar Threads - Classic Context Menu

2. Windows 11 - Restore classic context menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Restore classic context menu: As a number of people have already pointed out the Right-click context menu now consists of a two step process. This soon gets very old and annoying.As a developer I have a lot of stuff in my context menu that I need on a daily basis. For example the entire GIT context menu...
  3. Windows 11 - Restore classic context menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - Restore classic context menu: As a number of people have already pointed out the Right-click context menu now consists of a two step process. This soon gets very old and annoying.As a developer I have a lot of stuff in my context menu that I need on a daily basis. For example the entire GIT context menu...
  4. My Context Menu stayed Classic??

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Context Menu stayed Classic??: Hi. I'm having a problem: didn't change Windows with cmd or regedit, but my Context Menu stayed classic: As you can see in picture, lines choosed is all blue; noy gray. Why is so, different?? And i downloaded registries to fix this problem: nothing changes. [ATTACH]...
  5. Context menu text in dark mode 1809

in Windows 10 Support
    Context menu text in dark mode 1809: If I go to dark mode in 1809, all context menus change text to white for enabled items, any resolution? It is being caused by Aero theme. 125089
  6. Context menu text in dark mode 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Context menu text in dark mode 1809: If I go to dark mode in 1809, all context menus change text to white for enabled items, any resolution? It is being caused by Aero theme. 125089
  7. Classic Context Menu not possible in 1809 ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Classic Context Menu not possible in 1809 ?: Brink , you always helped us in the past with all kind of tweaks etc. Now, after upgrade to 1809 , we can not get the mouse-selected items in the context-menu in blue , we can not use the "Immersive ContextMenu=0 " key in ;...
  8. White context menu? Possible?

in Windows 10 Customization
    White context menu? Possible?: Take a look at this clean white context menu: [img] How this is possible? Can i switch to it from my gray? [img] Does that possible? 64433
  9. Add Personalize (classic) context menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add Personalize (classic) context menu in Windows 10: How to: Add Personalize (classic) context menu in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Personalize (classic) context menu in Windows 10 Personalization includes your account's System Icons. In Windows 10, the personalization settings are all moving to the Settings app....
  10. Add Win+X Classic Menu to Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add Win+X Classic Menu to Context Menu in Windows 10: How to: Add Win+X Classic Menu to Context Menu in Windows 10 How to Add Win+X Classic Menu to context menu in Windows 10 [img] Information The Win+X Quick Link menu is a pop-up menu from the Start button that includes shortcuts of common management, configuration, and...