Windows 10: Classic Intelli Mouse freezes on black and dark surfaces

Discus and support Classic Intelli Mouse freezes on black and dark surfaces in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Been doing it for a while, but it'll completely freeze - the cursor won't move & the button don't work, but the blue reader and back end light are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ReadyPlayerOne, Oct 13, 2021.

1. Classic Intelli Mouse freezes on black and dark surfaces

Been doing it for a while, but it'll completely freeze - the cursor won't move & the button don't work, but the blue reader and back end light are still on - when I put on a/my black mouse pad. To unfreeze it, I put it on a bit of A4 white paper. Take away the paper = freeze. Put the paper back = OK again.Ridiculous. Once of the selling points of this mouse is that it 'works on glass', but it can work on dark colours?I have uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers. Reboots. re-plugging in different USB ports. Not sure what else to do.Anyone experience this?

:)

ReadyPlayerOne, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

Classic Intelli Mouse freezes on black and dark surfaces

1. Classic Intelli Mouse freezes on black and dark surfaces - Similar Threads - Classic Intelli Mouse

2. Mouse freezing and glitching on Surface 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse freezing and glitching on Surface 7: Dear Microsoft Community, I have an issue regarding the mouse cursor on surface 7 since the upgrade to windows 11.Currently the mouse cursor is glitching and freezing. I usually use a touch-pad, I’ve tried external usb mouse without any improvement. I already reinstalled the...
  3. Mouse freezing and glitching on Surface 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse freezing and glitching on Surface 7: Dear Microsoft Community, I have an issue regarding the mouse cursor on surface 7 since the upgrade to windows 11.Currently the mouse cursor is glitching and freezing. I usually use a touch-pad, I’ve tried external usb mouse without any improvement. I already reinstalled the...
  4. Classic Intelli Mouse locking up, stops moving. buttons still work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Classic Intelli Mouse locking up, stops moving. buttons still work: Can Microsoft please fix the issues with their Classic Intelli Mouse locking up? Has anyone found a solution to this problem? nothing I have tried works other than ditching the mouse for something else.Im running windows 10Version 21H2 19044.1415No recent changes by me have...
  5. Classic Intelli Mouse locking up, stops moving. buttons still work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Classic Intelli Mouse locking up, stops moving. buttons still work: Can Microsoft please fix the issues with their Classic Intelli Mouse locking up? Has anyone found a solution to this problem? nothing I have tried works other than ditching the mouse for something else.Im running windows 10Version 21H2 19044.1415No recent changes by me have...
  6. Classic Intelli Mouse locking up, stops moving. buttons still work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Classic Intelli Mouse freezes on black and dark surfaces

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Classic Intelli Mouse freezes on black and dark surfaces: Been doing it for a while, but it'll completely freeze - the cursor won't move & the button don't work, but the blue reader and back end light are still on - when I put on a/my black mouse pad. To unfreeze it, I put it on a bit of A4 white paper. Take away the paper = freeze....
  8. Classic Intelli Mouse freezes on black and dark surfaces

Classic Intelli Mouse freezes on black and dark surfaces: Been doing it for a while, but it'll completely freeze - the cursor won't move & the button don't work, but the blue reader and back end light are still on - when I put on a/my black mouse pad. To unfreeze it, I put it on a bit of A4 white paper. Take away the paper = freeze....
  9. SAMSUNG INTELLI - STUDIO

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SAMSUNG INTELLI - STUDIO: I have windows 10 on my HP notebook. I can load my photos on to the computer but the intelli studio programme will not allow me to then put them onto a hard drive / memory stick. Nor will it allow me to email them . The options on the programme are all 'greyed out'. At...
  10. Surface Precision Mouse freezes my Surface when opening Keyboard and Mouse Center

Surface Precision Mouse freezes my Surface when opening Keyboard and Mouse Center: The precision mouse has worked for a few months perfectly until recently. A few days ago the battery showed low so I charged the mouse. And after that the mouse lost bluetooth connection to my Surface Pro 4. Then I removed the mouse from the bluetooth device list and paired...