Windows 10: Classic jigsaw won't update available collection from MS

Discus and support Classic jigsaw won't update available collection from MS in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; First of all, I am 80 years old and would love to be tech savvy, but am not. I noticed about two months ago that on my pc, there are 105 puzzles on new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GaryNobody, Oct 10, 2020.

1. Classic jigsaw won't update available collection from MS

First of all, I am 80 years old and would love to be tech savvy, but am not. I noticed about two months ago that on my pc, there are 105 puzzles on new collections in classic jigsaw. I have 165,900 points in classic jigsaw. This all started after an automatic windows 10 update. The first indication of something awry was when my collections would not show anything but the two that cannot be removed. After about a month that finally corrected itself after another windows 10 update and all of my collections came back The number of available puzzle titles has remained at 105 on my desktop for almost two months now.. My laptop, an old one, Wi-Fi and it shows that there are 135 puzzles available for downloading and changes every time a new puzzle series is added. I have downloaded with points all of the 105 that are currently available on my desktop. The number never changes on it on new puzzles available for downloading. Please help a frustrated senior..

:)

GaryNobody, Oct 10, 2020
  2. Hill1951 Win User

MS Jigsaw - cannot download any collections in Classic

Hi

I created a new MS account. I installed MS Jigsaw and was able to download a free collection.

Next steps?

Hill1951, Oct 10, 2020
  3. Hill1951 Win User
    MS Jigsaw - cannot download any collections in Classic

Hi

I have downloaded a collection in Jigsaw Classic in the past. Now when I try it either says "downloading - for hours - or it closes Jigsaw. I have two collections in My Collections.

I have browsed through the posts and tried:

1 - wsreset - did not work

2 - apps troubleshooter - no errors found.

I have the same problem on my laptop and my desktop.

The desktop is running W10 Pro and the laptop W10 Home.

Help please.

Hill1951, Oct 10, 2020
  4. RKSapp Win User

Classic jigsaw won't update available collection from MS

Problem with Microsoft Jigsaw

I am unable to access downloaded puzzle collections in Microsoft Classic Jigsaw for PC. The collections are not included in the "My Collections" list once I choose Classic Jigsaw.

RKSapp, Oct 10, 2020
Thema:

Classic jigsaw won't update available collection from MS

1. Classic jigsaw won't update available collection from MS - Similar Threads - Classic jigsaw won't

2. Microsoft Jigsaw Loss of Classic Jigsaw Games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw Loss of Classic Jigsaw Games: I purchased a considerable number of game packages under Classic Jigsaw. When, for some reason Jigsaw failed to open I re-installed it but lost most of the games I had purchased. This has happened before and it seems other users had the same problem....
  3. Disappearing jigsaws from my collection

Disappearing jigsaws from my collection: Yesterday had problems with logging in to XBox and couldn't use MS jigsaw. but everything on the 'net was playing up as well. Logged in okay today, only to discover that a large number of the jigsaw groups I had collected using the gold system had disappeared. I'm not very...
  4. Classic jigsaw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Classic jigsaw: I have downloaded classic jigsaw collection. Seems like everytime a windows 10 update happens, my collections either don't show up or don't show all that are available i8n see all collections. I have downloaded all that were available. 105 collections keep showing as all...
  5. Microsoft Jigsaw Classic

Microsoft Jigsaw Classic: When I open Microsoft Jigsaw Classic on my laptop none of my puzzles download and all my credits are missing. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw-classic/68d8da78-184f-4db7-911b-9198e0fc83f1
  6. Microsoft Classic Jigsaw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Classic Jigsaw: I downloaded the Ireland pack of puzzles. Now I can't access the pack. How do I find it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-classic-jigsaw/bc4a4c44-e068-4d3e-9091-fbf032f0b46e
  7. Microsoft Jigsaw collections

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw collections: how do I delete microsoft jigsaw collections from my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw-collections/9368a504-2f78-4b2f-93a4-de651dd90bf3
  8. Coding Error- Classic Jigsaw-Western collection-Red Building

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Coding Error- Classic Jigsaw-Western collection-Red Building: Have no idea how to get a bug report back to Microsoft on a Classic Jigsaw bug or if this is the right forum. Two non-adjacent pieces locked together as if they were a match and, apparently, this is no way to unlock the incorrect junction or reset the puzzle. Since the puzzle...
  9. Microsoft Classic Jigsaw programing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Classic Jigsaw programing: I love puzzles and would like to see one programing improvement in Classic Jigsaw. I would like to be able to control click on several pieces and then move those pieces to a desired location with the move of the last piece. This would provide a great improvement and remove...
  10. Solitaire Collection from MS Store Won't Run

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire Collection from MS Store Won't Run: Greetings, I'm running Win 10 Build 9860 and I find neither Microsoft Solitaire Collection nor Microsoft Sudoku installed from the Store (xBox versions, I think) will run. They look like they are starting, but then the dots in a circle freeze and the app minimizes. I've...