Windows 10: Classic jigsaw

Discus and support Classic jigsaw in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have downloaded classic jigsaw collection. Seems like everytime a windows 10 update happens, my collections either don't show up or don't show all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GaryNobody, Oct 9, 2020.

1. Classic jigsaw

I have downloaded classic jigsaw collection. Seems like everytime a windows 10 update happens, my collections either don't show up or don't show all that are available i8n see all collections. I have downloaded all that were available. 105 collections keep showing as all downloaded. The same number , 105 keep showing up with no new puzzles available. I have approximately 165,000 tokens available for purchasing more but no new puzzles are shown. My laptop, which is on shows 135 new puzzles. What is going on?

H E L P !!!

:)

GaryNobody, Oct 9, 2020
  2. RKSapp Win User

Problem with Microsoft Jigsaw

I am unable to access downloaded puzzle collections in Microsoft Classic Jigsaw for PC. The collections are not included in the "My Collections" list once I choose Classic Jigsaw.

RKSapp, Oct 9, 2020
  3. Schlag 96 Win User
    Microsoft Jigsaw Will Not Load

I was getting Error Code: 0x803F8001 both before and after "uninstalling" Microsoft Jigsaw. It worked perfectly for years, but stopped working within the last week. It would start to load, and eventually bomb out. I have tried the following suggestions:

• Uninstall Jigsaw. Now I cannot reinstall Jigsaw. Get Error Code: 0x803F8001

• All steps above from Jomari Arc . Step #4 took longer than expected, but it did eventually do what you
      said. These steps did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

• Microsoft Windows Store App. Troubleshooter - It ran and said it fixed a "possibly corrupted cache" . This did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

In a similar community, titled "Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001", I tried all of the steps from Loraine Mon, from this link: Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001

Again, this did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw. Messages are "downloading", then "acquiring license", and then it errors out with Error Code: 0x803F8001

Day after day, same problem. Xbox and Store and Solitaire all work fine. Microsoft Jigsaw is the problem. When it was installed, it bombed out trying to open. After "uninstalling", it will not reinstall.

Schlag 96, Oct 9, 2020
  4. Classic jigsaw

Unable to play Classic Jigsaw

Original Title :

Ever since July '15, I've been unable to play Classic Jigsaw in Microsoft Jigsaw. Not an earthshaking problem but a nuisance. Any ideas how to solve this?

teresa1933, Oct 9, 2020
Thema:

Classic jigsaw

1. Classic jigsaw - Similar Threads - Classic jigsaw

2. Microsoft "classic" jigsaw puzzles game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft "classic" jigsaw puzzles game: I've been playing the Microsoft jigsaw puzzle game for months now and keep having the same issues. I do not care for the daily puzzles. I like the "classic" style where you earn gold and "buy" puzzle packs to play. I find it very relaxing, which I need.I keep having the same...
  3. Microsoft "classic" jigsaw puzzles game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft "classic" jigsaw puzzles game: I've been playing the Microsoft jigsaw puzzle game for months now and keep having the same issues. I do not care for the daily puzzles. I like the "classic" style where you earn gold and "buy" puzzle packs to play. I find it very relaxing, which I need.I keep having the same...
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw Loss of Classic Jigsaw Games

Microsoft Jigsaw Loss of Classic Jigsaw Games: I purchased a considerable number of game packages under Classic Jigsaw. When, for some reason Jigsaw failed to open I re-installed it but lost most of the games I had purchased. This has happened before and it seems other users had the same problem....
  5. Classic jigsaw won't update available collection from MS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Classic jigsaw won't update available collection from MS: First of all, I am 80 years old and would love to be tech savvy, but am not. I noticed about two months ago that on my pc, there are 105 puzzles on new collections in classic jigsaw. I have 165,900 points in classic jigsaw. This all started after an automatic windows 10...
  6. Microsoft Jigsaw Classic

Microsoft Jigsaw Classic: When I open Microsoft Jigsaw Classic on my laptop none of my puzzles download and all my credits are missing. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw-classic/68d8da78-184f-4db7-911b-9198e0fc83f1
  7. Microsoft Classic Jigsaw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Classic Jigsaw: I downloaded the Ireland pack of puzzles. Now I can't access the pack. How do I find it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-classic-jigsaw/bc4a4c44-e068-4d3e-9091-fbf032f0b46e
  8. Microsoft Jigsaw Classic Freezes as Completed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw Classic Freezes as Completed: I just completed a 600-piece puzzle and, as the package began its little dance it froze. I had to close the app to continue. When I opened the app again, it let me open my puzzle, but it now showed it as 0% complete. I really don't want to do the puzzle again, but I would...
  9. Coding Error- Classic Jigsaw-Western collection-Red Building

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Coding Error- Classic Jigsaw-Western collection-Red Building: Have no idea how to get a bug report back to Microsoft on a Classic Jigsaw bug or if this is the right forum. Two non-adjacent pieces locked together as if they were a match and, apparently, this is no way to unlock the incorrect junction or reset the puzzle. Since the puzzle...
  10. Microsoft Classic Jigsaw programing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Classic Jigsaw programing: I love puzzles and would like to see one programing improvement in Classic Jigsaw. I would like to be able to control click on several pieces and then move those pieces to a desired location with the move of the last piece. This would provide a great improvement and remove...