Windows 10: Classic Paint Disappears After Update

Discus and support Classic Paint Disappears After Update in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I usually use my search bar at the bottom of my screen to bring up paint if I want to cut and paste a screen shot. When I click on it, the pop up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ChelseaRoth, Nov 29, 2021.

1. Classic Paint Disappears After Update

I usually use my search bar at the bottom of my screen to bring up paint if I want to cut and paste a screen shot. When I click on it, the pop up window shows up, but Paint has disappeared. It doesn't appear in recants even though I use the app close to every day. I tried typing it in, but all I get is Paint 3D. I had to really hunt to find it and when I did I created a desktop shortcut. That solves that problem, but I would like to know what happened to the app in the first place. I am super annoyed that it happened at all since it is an app i use all the time. Anybody have similar problems?

:)

ChelseaRoth, Nov 29, 2021

2. Mouse Pointer in Fresh Paint

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

As of now, there is no option to disappear mouse pointer and turn into a dot or circle.I suggest you to use feedback inside the fresh paint app and give feedback regarding this.

Please follow the steps below:

• Open fresh paint.
    • Click on hub(the three lines, in top left corner).
    • Click on settings.
    • Click on send feedback.

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Nov 29, 2021
  3. jkg1598 Win User
    Classic Paint on Windows 10 Creators Update?

Hi,

I have deferred updating to the Creators Update (build 1703) because I have heard rumours that Paint 3D will completely replace Classic Paint, an app that I greatly rely on and do not want to lose. I just want to know; on build 1703, are you still able to
    access Classic Paint as well as Paint 3D or is it either one or the other?

Thanks in advance.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

jkg1598, Nov 29, 2021
  4. pdomino Win User

Classic Paint Disappears After Update

pdomino, Nov 29, 2021
Thema:

Classic Paint Disappears After Update

1. Classic Paint Disappears After Update - Similar Threads - Classic Paint Disappears

2. Set Classic Paint As Default In Win 11 After 22H2 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Set Classic Paint As Default In Win 11 After 22H2 Update: Hi,I tried new Paint on my Win 11 pc, but I prefer the old MS Paint, and was wondering how to get it back after 22H2? I tried the steps recommended in this old MS thread, but I had no success; presumably because of changes after the 22H2 update:...
  3. Set Classic Paint As Default In Win 11 After 22H2 Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Set Classic Paint As Default In Win 11 After 22H2 Update: Hi,I tried new Paint on my Win 11 pc, but I prefer the old MS Paint, and was wondering how to get it back after 22H2? I tried the steps recommended in this old MS thread, but I had no success; presumably because of changes after the 22H2 update:...
  4. Paint Classic and Paint 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint Classic and Paint 11: I have been using Windows 7 and Microsoft Paint 7 since 2008. I used Paint 7 to create woodworking patterns and plans. I have 1000’s of one-of-a-kind patterns with plans, the majority of which I have not yet used. Recently, my computer motherboard failed. I had to replace the...
  5. Paint Classic and Paint 11

Paint Classic and Paint 11: I have been using Windows 7 and Microsoft Paint 7 since 2008. I used Paint 7 to create woodworking patterns and plans. I have 1000’s of one-of-a-kind patterns with plans, the majority of which I have not yet used. Recently, my computer motherboard failed. I had to replace the...
  6. Set Classic Paint as the Default in Win 11

Set Classic Paint as the Default in Win 11: Hi, I have downloaded and installed Classic Paint in Win 11, as I am too old to learn the user unfriendly New Paint or the incredibly slow Photos App.Whilst it works perfectly, as it always did, with all of its logical and easy to find bells and whistles, it doesn't appear in...
  7. Classic Paint Disappears After Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Classic Paint Disappears After Update: I usually use my search bar at the bottom of my screen to bring up paint if I want to cut and paste a screen shot. When I click on it, the pop up window shows up, but Paint has disappeared. It doesn't appear in recants even though I use the app close to every day. I tried...
  8. Classic Paint Disappears After Update

Classic Paint Disappears After Update: I usually use my search bar at the bottom of my screen to bring up paint if I want to cut and paste a screen shot. When I click on it, the pop up window shows up, but Paint has disappeared. It doesn't appear in recants even though I use the app close to every day. I tried...
  9. Classic Microsoft Paint in Windows 10

Classic Microsoft Paint in Windows 10: How can I re-install Microsoft Paint in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/classic-microsoft-paint-in-windows-10/411a18db-602e-4a6c-a61a-c669f04fc49d
  10. Microsoft Classic Paint.

Microsoft Classic Paint.: Anybody knows how to completely remove Microsoft Classic Paint? 109864