Windows 10: Classic Right Click Menu On Taskbar Items

Discus and support Classic Right Click Menu On Taskbar Items in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello. I'd like to state that I'm aware that 7++ Taskbar Tweaker has that classic menu option when right clicking on a Taskbar tab (refer to picture),... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by pepanee, Nov 13, 2018.

1. pepanee Win User

Classic Right Click Menu On Taskbar Items

Hello. I'd like to state that I'm aware that 7++ Taskbar Tweaker has that classic menu option when right clicking on a Taskbar tab (refer to picture), yet I'm sure there's a Registry tweak for that. Does anyone know where in the Registry that is located?

Classic Right Click Menu On Taskbar Items [​IMG]

:)

pepanee, Nov 13, 2018
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

3. vijer Win User
    No Properties menu item when right clicking the taskbar

I have a clean install of build 14332

No properties menu item when I right click the Taskbar. How can I get to the properties screen?

This is the menu I am trying to get to (image from the web not my PC)

vijer, Nov 13, 2018
  4. Hawky Win User

Enable Recent Items Jump Lists in Start but not on the taskbar?

Alright, so in Windows 10 there is the option in Settings under Personalization > Start called "Show recently opened items in Jump Lists on Start or the taskbar". Enabling this turns on Recent Items on programs in the Start menu and on the right-click menu on programs on the task bar. I like having Jump Lists enabled on my Start menu, but I hate having them on the taskbar! When I right-click a program like Chrome or Premiere on the taskbar the Recents list is huge! It towers almost to the top of my 1080p screen and I hate it because I never click any of them!

So I was wondering if there is a registry/group policy edit anywhere that enables Recent Jump Lists on Start but not on the taskbar? I think it's stupid these options aren't separate in the first place!

Hawky, Nov 13, 2018
Thema:

1. Classic Right Click Menu On Taskbar Items - Similar Threads - Classic Right Click

2. Quickly Select Item From Right Click Menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quickly Select Item From Right Click Menu: I just switched to Windows and am trying to learn and optimise my workflow. Something I am dearly missing is the ability to quickly select a menu item from the right click context menu, by right clicking and holding on an item, moving the cursor to the menu item, and...
  3. Quickly Select Item From Right Click Menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quickly Select Item From Right Click Menu: I just switched to Windows and am trying to learn and optimise my workflow. Something I am dearly missing is the ability to quickly select a menu item from the right click context menu, by right clicking and holding on an item, moving the cursor to the menu item, and...
  4. can't right click taskbar items after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can't right click taskbar items after update: after this update I can't right click on items that exist in taskbar when I uninstall this update everything back to normal how I fix this without uninstall the update or prevent this update to install in the future...
  5. Right Click menu for taskbar broken

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right Click menu for taskbar broken: Hello dear All, After updating windows to 1909 from 1803 my right menu is brocken When I try to click the actions in the right click menu I always have this message for every program: [ATTACH] The same behavior in the start menu Many thanks, Iacob...
  6. Right click on Start menu item, item disappears

in Windows 10 Support
    Right click on Start menu item, item disappears: A reinstall of Insider Preview. If I click on "Start", scroll to a program, Outlook, for example, when I right click the Start menu disappears.Happens with any Program, App, that I click on. There's sort of a 1 second delay before its gone. Ran an sfc /scannow and found...
  7. Right Click Taskbar Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right Click Taskbar Menu: Not sure if possible but can you add to this menu? 27413
  8. Right Click start menu items do not work

in Windows 10 Support
    Right Click start menu items do not work: I updated to windows 10 last week and everything worked. Now if I right click on the start menu, the context menu items other than Run, shut down, search or desktop no longer do anything. Cortana always asks me to switch my speech language, but if I ignore that it works and...
  9. Right Clicking Start Menu Items not Working

in Windows 10 Support
    Right Clicking Start Menu Items not Working: Hi all. This is my first post. Using win 10. The Issue i'm having is that when I right click on the Windows Start Icon, I get a list of menu items: Apps features power options event viewer * system, device manager* network connections disk management* computer...
  10. No Properties menu item when right clicking the taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    No Properties menu item when right clicking the taskbar: I have a clean install of build 14332 No properties menu item when I right click the Taskbar. How can I get to the properties screen? [img] This is the menu I am trying to get to (image from the web not my PC) [img] 51030

Users found this page by searching for:

1. classic right click Taskbar menu win 10

2. when you right click task bar all choices arent there