Windows 10: Classic Solitaire, Klondike game, what is wrong with this picture?

Discus and support Classic Solitaire, Klondike game, what is wrong with this picture? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I came across this by sheer chance, dragged the ace across the 2 spades card & it attached itself to the card. Not a big deal, but it is bug none the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AStroud, Dec 6, 2018 at 2:53 PM.

1. AStroud Win User

Classic Solitaire, Klondike game, what is wrong with this picture?

I came across this by sheer chance, dragged the ace across the 2 spades card & it attached itself to the card. Not a big deal, but it is bug none the less.

Classic Solitaire, Klondike game, what is wrong with this picture? 13152379-bead-4e00-b390-6d0b525465e9?upload=true.jpg

:)

2. RodBrowne Win User

Save File Error while playing Klondike Solitaire

Well somebody has solved the problem

the klondike , solitaire , file and the other free games programmes have been deleted from my computer

today

they were there yesterday

but are listed , but contain no programme

they are not listed in the programs and features file to uninstall or change a program file

may have been down with a windows update

played a free classic solitaire version from microsoft

don't like the format

sad

3. "Introducing Solvable Decks" in Klondike Solitaire and Spider Solitaire

Hi Cyn,

For us to provide you with precise solutions, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you playing Klondike Solitaire and Spider Solitaire which are included in the Microsoft Solitaire Collection? If not, are you using the free version of the said games?
    • Have you tried playing other Microsoft Solitaire games and check if you’ll encounter the same pop-up message?
    We’ll be waiting for your response.

Catherine Cus., Dec 6, 2018 at 2:55 PM
  4. Classic Solitaire, Klondike game, what is wrong with this picture?

Klondike Solitaire

Hi Denexster,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the potential reasons why you're having issues with the Klondike Solitaire. To help you resolve this concern, I need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, I recommend that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store. To do this, you may click the link below:

Click here

Wilfred Mac, Dec 6, 2018 at 2:55 PM
Thema:

Classic Solitaire, Klondike game, what is wrong with this picture?

1. Classic Solitaire, Klondike game, what is wrong with this picture? - Similar Threads - Classic Solitaire Klondike

2. klondike solitaire, solvable decks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    klondike solitaire, solvable decks: how do i set klondike for solvable decks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/klondike-solitaire-solvable-decks/40e2f5ed-5759-4e17-9846-cad29b17b3fc
  3. Klondike Solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Klondike Solitaire: Since the last upgrade, the cards don't turn over as quickly as before which has become quite frustrating. It significantly slows down my game. Has anyone else experienced this? Will something be done about this? Thank you....
  4. FREE SOLITAIRE GAMES

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FREE SOLITAIRE GAMES: I[VE BEEN FREE MS SOLITAIRE GAME ON SURFACE 10! TONIGHT IT WON'T LET ME IN UNLESS I PLAY ONLINE I DON'T WANT TO! SHOULD I DELETE IT AND RE-DOWNLOAD? *********** **Personal information deleted by the moderator. Please see the Microsoft Community Frequently Asked...
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Classic error codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Classic error codes: Thanks D.iann D for the answer but I am not trying to get on AOL. I go to my Windows 10 and click on the Microsoft Solitaire button and get the error code 102 or 212003. Any thing else in came try...
  6. Ad Free Solitaire etc Old W7 classic games still work on W10 !!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ad Free Solitaire etc Old W7 classic games still work on W10 !!!: Hi there For Solitaire /. Spider Solitaire / Hearts etc addicts who HATES the new subscription model a reminder here that the old Classic games supplied with W7 STILL work on W10. (At least the 64 bit version still does - I don't have any x86 machines so I can't try)....
  7. Classic Picture Viewer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Classic Picture Viewer: The new one is terrible, it's like a phone app or something. Is there a way to get the windows 7 style one back, or something close that that one? 13904
  8. Heavy CPU for Windows 10 Solitaire Collection Klondike game

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Heavy CPU for Windows 10 Solitaire Collection Klondike game: When playing the Klondike game on win 10, I experience CPU usage between 28 and 45% according to Task Manager, plus overall CPU usage between 70 and 88%. Responses to my mouse clicks and movements can take from 5 to 20 seconds. When I minimize the game, the game cpu usage...
  9. solitaire spider magong klondike freecell tournaments

in Windows 10 Support
    solitaire spider magong klondike freecell tournaments: Imagine a community of gamers, competing for bragging rights online. spider solitaire, majong, etc 2 members challenge one another to a SPECIFIC game of spider (say). They can't see each others game being played. the competition ends when one of them solves the game. that...
  10. Whats wrong with this picture

in Windows 10 Support
    Whats wrong with this picture: I rolled back to 1703 because my PC no longer was working, and besides some small issues everything is working as it should then i saw this in the services [img] What the heck is wrong here why does the dnsresponder have a name like that 96224