Windows 10: classic system properties

Discus and support classic system properties in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do I open classic system properties in the 2004 20262.1010 update? Whenever i click on it, it redirects to the about page in settings. I've tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by superscooper123, Dec 3, 2020.

1. classic system properties

how do I open classic system properties in the 2004 20262.1010 update? Whenever i click on it, it redirects to the about page in settings. I've tried everything i've seen online, like using a desktop shortcut, but none worked.

why did they even remove it in the first place?

:)

superscooper123, Dec 3, 2020

2. PROBLEME with BLUETOOTH on NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC !!!

HI.

I HAVE A PROBLEME WITH BLUETOOTH ON MY NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC ........... BLUETOOTH can't be activate.

* I FOLLOW THIS STEPS ;

• menu
    • settings
    • connectivity
    • bluetooth
    • activate
    but he doesn't activate ........................................... so please help me!!!! .

P.S : thanks for your future suggestions

nazim---01, Dec 3, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Processor name not showing in System properties window

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

The WMI (Windows Management Instrumentation) Service usually manages the information displayed in the System properties window. It could be possible that the service is not running properly that is the reason the Processor name is not displayed in
    the System properties window.

I suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below and check if that helps:

1. Press Windows key + R, to open
      Run
      dialog box.
    2. Type services.msc and click on
      OK
    3. Scroll down, look for Windows Management Instrumentation service, and check if the service is running.
    4. If the service is not running then, right click on the service and click on
      Properties.
    5. Now, select Automatic from the drop down for
      Startup type.
    6. Click on Start to start the service and click on
      OK.
    7. Restart the computer.

Let us know the results.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 3, 2020
  4. MilkyWay Win User

classic system properties

TPU all time classic pc games

ill add coh to the list then i guess since its a good game i dunno if id call it a classic but it got high reviews and it was suggested to be add

that marine half life expansion was opposing force a pure wanna get that game and play it again now *Laugh :laugh:

MilkyWay, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

classic system properties

1. classic system properties - Similar Threads - classic system properties

2. operating system is not microsoft property

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    operating system is not microsoft property: title says it.. well, SOME of the operating system is not microsoft property, rather a conglomerate of other entities have a hand in it.. is that strange?...
  3. operating system is not microsoft property

in Windows 10 Gaming
    operating system is not microsoft property: title says it.. well, SOME of the operating system is not microsoft property, rather a conglomerate of other entities have a hand in it.. is that strange?...
  4. operating system is not microsoft property

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Classic Shell to Classic Start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Classic Shell to Classic Start: I've used Classic Shell since I upgraded to Windows 10. It has been a lifesaver. The developer stopped supporting the program a couple of years age, but someone picked up on it and developed a fork called "Classic Start". Classic Shell is still working fine for me, but is...
  6. W10 Customize system Properties

in Windows 10 Customization
    W10 Customize system Properties: Hello, I have a question, is it ok to change or customize the system properties of a windows operating system? like its manufacturer, support and also a customize added logo? did I violate any rules and regulations of Microsoft? btw my windows is licensed. thanks for...
  7. System Partition 'Properties' greyed out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Partition 'Properties' greyed out: My System Partition is full (68MB/68MB). I was planning to follow the directions that Microsoft provides to clear it, but the very first step of clicking on Properties isn't possible, because it's greyed out. The only option available is "Help". How do I get around this...
  8. No System Properties

No System Properties: Here's a major issue I have: Where are the System Properties? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-system-properties/cef9b780-93c4-412d-b081-0ec1cc22f888
  9. System Resotre & System Properties

System Resotre & System Properties: Hello, Does anyone know if performing a System Restore to a point before these settings where changed under System Properties (Advanced Tab), These settings include the following: Any of the tabs under System properties and the settings contained inside of them such as...
  10. what is system 32 properties

in Windows 10 Support
    what is system 32 properties: So what does this do on windows 10 ? and is it needed ?*sarc 39304