Windows 10: Classic View

Discus and support Classic View in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do i get Classic View on Windows 10? Please can you help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Brucey-Moosey, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Classic View

How do i get Classic View on Windows 10?

Please can you help me

:)

Brucey-Moosey, Jan 28, 2020
  2. jack s. Win User

Windows 10 Classic View not found

For Windows 10, Microsoft lists the following way to use the Classic View (as in Windows 7):

To change the Start menu to Classic view

The classic view of Start menu is based on previous version of Windows.

• Open Taskbar and Start Menu Properties by clicking the Start button

Classic View [​IMG]
      , clicking
      Control Panel, clicking Appearance and Personalization, and then clicking
      Taskbar and Start Menu.

• Click the Start Menu tab, click Classic Start menu, and then click
      OK.

That sounds OK, except that in the latest version of Windows 10 "Appearance and Personalization" is not found in the Control Panel--only "Personalization," without an option for Classic Start menu, is given. So what has Microsoft failed to say or update?

I realize that third party apps (to give a Windows 7 experience) are available, but I would like to know what Microsoft itself offers in terms of the Classic View.

Similarly, in Windows 10 is there a way to add folders to the C-drive in the classic way, as opposed to creating a folder in Desktop under This PC and then adding folders there? (I do not want to go to Desktop, then a Desktop folder, every time that I want
    to view or create a folder--those are tiresome extra steps compared to the Classic way of creating a folder on the C-drive.)

jack s., Jan 28, 2020
  3. PROBLEME with BLUETOOTH on NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC !!!

HI.

I HAVE A PROBLEME WITH BLUETOOTH ON MY NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC ........... BLUETOOTH can't be activate.

* I FOLLOW THIS STEPS ;

• menu
    • settings
    • connectivity
    • bluetooth
    • activate
    but he doesn't activate ........................................... so please help me!!!! .

P.S : thanks for your future suggestions

nazim---01, Jan 28, 2020
  4. Classic View

Classic view

Help! How do I get back to classic view? It has not been an enjoyable journey since windows 7. I have stuck with you. It is aggravating to say the least. I moved service from att and using my gmail account. No contacts, people is where it exported to.
    So no labels to put them in. Any suggestions?

SheliaMeredith1, Jan 28, 2020
Thema:

Classic View

1. Classic View - Similar Threads - Classic View

2. how can I import hyperlinked files to excel since the return to classic view is not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I import hyperlinked files to excel since the return to classic view is not working?: how can I import hyperlinked files to excel since the return to classic view is not working? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-import-hyperlinked-files-to-excel-since/0be4d3ad-9042-40a2-8c00-4b2d8deee5e2
  3. how can I import hyperlinked files to excel since the return to classic view is not working?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can I import hyperlinked files to excel since the return to classic view is not working?: how can I import hyperlinked files to excel since the return to classic view is not working? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-import-hyperlinked-files-to-excel-since/0be4d3ad-9042-40a2-8c00-4b2d8deee5e2
  4. how can I import hyperlinked files to excel since the return to classic view is not working?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How To Change Windows 11 to Classic View?

in Windows 10 News
    How To Change Windows 11 to Classic View?: Microsoft has brought about many changes with the launch of Windows 11. However, the one thing many users are unhappy with is the taskbar. Many want it changed to a classic view; however, they don't know how. This article will help you change your Windows 11 taskbar to a...
  6. Windows 10 Classic View

Windows 10 Classic View: How do I enable the classic view or classic shell in windows 10? I seem to remember reading ahead of time that there would be a way to make windows 10 look and function much more like windows 7 which is why I was looking forward to this upgrade. However I cannot find the...
  7. How to make Windows 10 desktop in "classic Windows view" ?

How to make Windows 10 desktop in "classic Windows view" ?: A new PC is arriving soon, my first in nearly a decade. I want to immediately be able to change the tile-like Windows 10 interface/desktop back to the "classic" Windows icon desktop. How will I do it? Thanks, RB...
  8. How do i get a usable Classic View on Windows 10

How do i get a usable Classic View on Windows 10: I have mild cataracts so "Windows Dark Mode" and "Windows Light Mode" just don't cut it. They might work OK for people under 40, but not for me. I need "WindowsJust Right Mode". I cannot see the edges of windows, and I cannot tell which window is currently in focus....
  9. Windows 10 - classic view

Windows 10 - classic view: I had the classic view set on my Windows 10 laptop - until last night's update. What has Microsoft done this time? Why do you not ask users what they want instead of imposing your will on people? My next laptop will not be a Windows device - that's for certain. And for that...
  10. Can I Change my desk top view to windows classic view

Can I Change my desk top view to windows classic view: How do I change my desktop view to windows classic view in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-change-my-desk-top-view-to-windows-classic/c1ad651e-a92d-4f44-ba5c-e04f7be6e9cf