Windows 10: Classic W7 games again working on CU edition (build 1703) X-64 pro

Discus and support Classic W7 games again working on CU edition (build 1703) X-64 pro in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi folks Great for "Time wasting" etc -- the old classic W7 games all seem to be working again !!in CU edition (1703) Running W10 X-64 Pro build... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jimbo45, Apr 16, 2017.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Classic W7 games again working on CU edition (build 1703) X-64 pro

Hi folks

Great for "Time wasting" etc -- the old classic W7 games all seem to be working again !!in CU edition (1703)

Running W10 X-64 Pro build 1703 (EN-GB).

Nice during boring meetings etc etc -- and I think much better than the store rubbish plus no ads.!!!!

Classic W7 games again working on CU edition (build 1703)  X-64 pro [​IMG]

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Apr 16, 2017
  2. Paulb_kw Win User

old program (Paradox for Windows 8.0) doesn't run after windows 10 Creators Update

As John Pinnet would say "Na Na"

Windows 10 x 64 Pro - Paradox 7 is rendered inoperative by Build 1703

worked fine with previous build.

So far it seems to run on Paradox 11 but who knows.

THat may end soon as well. Is MS Access affected?

My Guess is NO

Paulb_kw, Apr 16, 2017
  3. Network problem after installing Windows 10 Creators Update

Thanks Jordan,

I'll try to reply you.

Home Group - No, it was not set up, and it is not our intention to set up one, computers were connectec through a workgroup that was set up, but no Home Group.

alla pc are connected to the same workgroup

Connection, it's a cabled LAN

Windows version

PTF04 - Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Version 1703 build 15063.332

PTF03 - Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Version 1703 build 15063.296 (this one sees the newtork)

PTF00 - Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Version 1703 build 15063.332

GiorgioMix, Apr 16, 2017
  4. Berton Win User

Berton, Apr 17, 2017
  5. Bree New Member
    Nah... think I'll stick with the old XP versions I copied from one of my other machines. They never get removed when you upgrade to the next version *Smile

Bree, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Classic W7 games again working on CU edition (build 1703) X-64 pro - Similar Threads - Classic games again

2. Need to UPGRADE Win 7 Pro X 64 to Win 10 Pro X 64

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need to UPGRADE Win 7 Pro X 64 to Win 10 Pro X 64: Upgrading Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro: Running Win 7 Pro with Service Pak 1 on a HP PC Desktop Mo h8-1360t 1.00 and I want to upgrade (not a fresh install) upgrade Win 7 Pro 64 bit to Win 10 Pro. 64 Bit Spec: Processor is Intel (R) Quad Core I-7-3770CPU 3.4 GHZ, 10 GB Mem ,...
  3. Ad Free Solitaire etc Old W7 classic games still work on W10 !!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ad Free Solitaire etc Old W7 classic games still work on W10 !!!: Hi there For Solitaire /. Spider Solitaire / Hearts etc addicts who HATES the new subscription model a reminder here that the old Classic games supplied with W7 STILL work on W10. (At least the 64 bit version still does - I don't have any x86 machines so I can't try)....
  4. Problems installing W7 Classic Games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems installing W7 Classic Games.: Hoping someone can help with this. I've used the x64 games on W8.1 and they work straight off. I could not get the x86 version to work on an x86 W8.1 install and similarly can not get them to work on W10 With pictures *Smile. 1/ For completeness here is the disk...
  5. Windows Update Not Working Build 1703

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update Not Working Build 1703: Hi, I was wondering if there's an issue with Windows Update or my PC. I've been trying to get this build right for a while, and just when I think I have it, I find another issue! I'll give you a little background to start. I built this PC to be a multi-purpose...
  6. Random BSOD Win10 Pro x64 Build 1703

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD Win10 Pro x64 Build 1703: Hello guys, this BSOD is actually for my wife's desktop, which has been having this random BSOD for quite a while now, so the crash log zip includes a bunch of dump files, I can't stand it anymore, so want to get some help from the pros *Wink You can probably see from the...
  7. CU update edition 1703 -- my HDMI capture device no longer works

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CU update edition 1703 -- my HDMI capture device no longer works: Hi there My HDMI capture device no longer works with CU update -- just get a blue screen and the signal input (Video IN) LED shows flashing yellow (DRM / unable to pass thru signal instead of constant and steady Blue - signal OK). I loaded up a W7 VM and no problem !!!...
  8. Spring update GB edition W10 Pro X-64

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Spring update GB edition W10 Pro X-64: Hi folks easiest install ever (did as a VM) However Network is broken -- it can't see any non Windows servers (can via IP address but doesn't work from file explorer. First screen shot is current running windows - finds and can access all computers [img] 2nd...
  9. perfmon /report may be broken in CU 15063.14 (build 1703) Pro

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    perfmon /report may be broken in CU 15063.14 (build 1703) Pro: Could someone running this CU Pro version please run the report to see if they get the same failing results?: [img] I did not find any issues when running the CU Home version on another rig: [img] Any help would be greatly appreciated. Regards,...
  10. CU and the start button again

in Windows 10 Support
    CU and the start button again: I thought my start button problem was fixed, at least it seemed to fix itself weeks ago and started working, now it has started again and this time I had to manually reboot computer. Has any headway been made about this problem that CU seems to have caused. 89618