Windows 10: Classification system in new contexts.

Discus and support Classification system in new contexts. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I would like to tourn bach to the version before the last. I'm sorry but non like Yours classification . I want to decide Were , How and When to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by C.M1&°#, Feb 15, 2020.

1. C.M1&°# Win User

Classification system in new contexts.

I would like to tourn bach to the version before the last. I'm sorry but non like Yours classification . I want to decide Were , How and When to do

somethink. How to retourn back !!!!!!!!

:)

C.M1&°#, Feb 15, 2020

2. Problem with New Context Menu

The option to add a new Rich Text File seems to have disappeared from my Context Menu and I'm not sure why.

I'm not computer savvy, but after a bit of Googling I read how you can add and delete options from the New Context Menu though the Registry Editor. When I went to check it the .rtf folder under HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT still has it's ShellNew folder so I'm not
    sure what the issue is or if perhaps there's something wrong with it. I also found a tool to easily enable/disable file types on the New Context Menu, and .rtf is listed along with everything else and checked off as "enabled" but for some reason is not showing
    up, even after I tried disabling and enabling it a couple of times. This is extremely frustrating as that's the file type I use the most.

Any suggestions as to what the problem is or how to fix it?

MadeOfKittens, Feb 15, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Products and Classification selection for Windows 10 versions in WSUS

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are having trouble in getting patches through WSUS. I suggest you to refer the articles

Configure classifications and products to synchronize
    and

Select Products and Classifications
    and check if the information is helpful.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to post your query in
    TechNet forums
    , where we have support professionals who are well equipped with the knowledge on WSUS to help you with the appropriate details.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Feb 15, 2020
  4. Classification system in new contexts.

Email classification

Hello,

How can I get Email classification in outlook 365 in windows 10

Thanks

Prajwal D (Contractor), Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

Classification system in new contexts.

1. Classification system in new contexts. - Similar Threads - Classification system contexts

2. AOVPN in SYSTEM context?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AOVPN in SYSTEM context?: I have currently an issue with Windows 11. I have set up Always On VPN for my domain and it permit me to be connected without issues in my network, using IKEv2 EAP PEAP certificate authentication method. When I start my VPN with Windows 10, I am connected without issue. If I...
  3. AOVPN in SYSTEM context?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AOVPN in SYSTEM context?: I have currently an issue with Windows 11. I have set up Always On VPN for my domain and it permit me to be connected without issues in my network, using IKEv2 EAP PEAP certificate authentication method. When I start my VPN with Windows 10, I am connected without issue. If I...
  4. classification of a question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    classification of a question: I cannot make up my mind which category my questions fit into. I have a collection of problems which all fit loosely into Windows 10 because that is the operating system I have. But they boil down to confusions concerning User Accounts. I have asked a question but cannot find...
  5. classification of a question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    classification of a question: I cannot make up my mind which category my questions fit into. I have a collection of problems which all fit loosely into Windows 10 because that is the operating system I have. But they boil down to confusions concerning User Accounts. I have asked a question but cannot find...
  6. classification of a question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Headphone classification error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphone classification error: I'm having a recurring issue where my headphones and headset microphone both plugged in through the front audio jacks suddenly get merged with my speakers plugged in the rear audio jack. This causes my headset's microphone to no longer be identified as a microphone. I also...
  8. Context Menu "New" option busted after system restore.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Context Menu "New" option busted after system restore.: Hi! I performed a system restore and now the "New" option in the context menu is busted. Specifically, it currently looks like this: [ATTACH] As you can clearly see, there's a lot of stuff missing all options for new files and all that, and strangely enough the "New...
  9. System hangs on context menu "New"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System hangs on context menu "New": When hovering or clicking on "new" from the context menu my system hangs/freezes for about 11secs before opening the menu. If I click outside of the menu during this state explorer.exe crashes and restarts. I understand the Ctrl+Shift+N shortcut but old habits die hard and...
  10. Win10 Context "New"

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 Context "New": Hi Spent most part of this afternoon trying to find out how to add Notepad++ to right click then New the menu gives .zip .rar word, shortcut Ive found plenty info on how to remove things from here. I dont mean right click then have this in the list, I mean right click and...