Windows 10: Classifying Windows updates in common deployment tools

Discus and support Classifying Windows updates in common deployment tools in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; If you utilize automated update deployment tools, such as Windows Server Update Services (WSUS) or System Center Configuration Manager, you likely use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Classifying Windows updates in common deployment tools

Source: Classifying Windows updates in common deployment tools - Microsoft Tech Community - 331175

:)

Brink, Feb 5, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Just released: Windows 10 Application Deployment tool

Source: Just released: Windows 10 Application Deployment tool | Building Apps for Windows

Brink, Feb 5, 2019
  3. Deployment and Imaging Tools Environment

Hi,

For concerns regarding Windows Deployment and Imaging tools, we highly recommend that you post your concern to
    Microsoft TechNet forum where you will be assisted by active community members and IT Pros. To create a post or view related threads from TechNet, click this
    link.

You may also check this article: Windows 10 deployment tools and use it as a reference.

Let us know if you have other questions in mind.

Best regards.

Jennifer Cha, Feb 5, 2019
  4. Classifying Windows updates in common deployment tools

Windows updates...

Oh. Your "Registry" must have gotten screwed up FLY3R. If for some reason you couldn't download your updates I suppose you could go to the update site, and run throught the steps 'till it fails activation. Then you could go up to "Tools > Manage Add ons > then disable "Windows Genuine Advatage Validation Tool." Of course you should only use this method if you are having problems updating your legitamate copy of Windows XP. Perhaps do to a corrupted piece of software? *Smile Classifying Windows updates in common deployment tools :)

Thermopylae_480, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

Classifying Windows updates in common deployment tools

1. Classifying Windows updates in common deployment tools - Similar Threads - Classifying updates common

2. fix error ? Common::Deployment::MsixvcStagingSession::GetManif estReader in...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    fix error ? Common::Deployment::MsixvcStagingSession::GetManif estReader in...: help me plsss https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-error/3410fecb-4328-4a9b-8ecc-cefdbb60f3af
  3. fix error ? Common::Deployment::MsixvcStagingSession::GetManif estReader in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    fix error ? Common::Deployment::MsixvcStagingSession::GetManif estReader in...: help me plsss https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-error/3410fecb-4328-4a9b-8ecc-cefdbb60f3af
  4. fix error ? Common::Deployment::MsixvcStagingSession::GetManif estReader in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. classify Whql traffic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    classify Whql traffic: I am running into issues with the OffloadChecksum test in the WHQL test. I want to be able to classify that traffic on the NIC so I can monitor stats etc. Is there a way to distinguish WHQL traffic, e.g. via specific UDP ports or application-layer protocol identification?...
  6. classify Whql traffic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    classify Whql traffic: I am running into issues with the OffloadChecksum test in the WHQL test. I want to be able to classify that traffic on the NIC so I can monitor stats etc. Is there a way to distinguish WHQL traffic, e.g. via specific UDP ports or application-layer protocol identification?...
  7. Prioritize investments in tools to accelerate Windows 10 deployment

in Windows 10 News
    Prioritize investments in tools to accelerate Windows 10 deployment: Today's post offers guidance around the tools that will eliminate potential ‘"slow downs" or blockers in your Windows 10 update planning and deployment efforts—and enable you to reduce the cost, effort, and time associated. The goal is help you achieve...
  8. Office 2016 deployment tool

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Office 2016 deployment tool: I want to install only specific apps for Office 2016 (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) but when I run the ODT tool using - setup.exe /configure configuration.xml, it gets stuck around 40%. I also tried to run - setup.exe /download configuration.xml but it shows me error code -...
  9. What is Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What is Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool?: Hi, What is Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool? I never heard of this tool. I ran this after running sfc /scannow, which showed corrupted files. Then, running sfc /scannow again cleared the corrupted files. Is there a list of repair tools available from...
  10. Just released: Windows 10 Application Deployment tool

in Windows 10 News
    Just released: Windows 10 Application Deployment tool: With the latest release of Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 10166, we are excited to introduce the Windows 10 Application Deployment (WinAppDeployCmd.exe) tool. The Windows 10 Application Deployment (WinAppDeployCmd) is a command line utility that can be utilized to deploy a...