Windows 10: Classsic Shell for Windows 10 Jan, 2019

Discus and support Classsic Shell for Windows 10 Jan, 2019 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I purchased Windows 10 Jan, 2019 and I installed a classic shell to make it look more familiar. Now Winodws start with window 7 and I can't locate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by IvyXP, Jan 14, 2020.

1. IvyXP Win User

Classsic Shell for Windows 10 Jan, 2019

I purchased Windows 10 Jan, 2019 and I installed a classic shell to make it look more familiar. Now Winodws start with window 7 and I can't locate Windows 10. How do I uninstall the classic shell

:)

IvyXP, Jan 14, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Jan 14, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 14, 2020
  4. Chino Win User

Microsoft Office 2019 Will Run on Windows 10, and Only Windows 10

As reported yesterday, Microsoft changed the way how they license Windows 10 to their OEM partners. But buckle in folks, the changes just keep on coming. In what looks like an effort to push Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 owners to upgrade, Microsoft has officially announced that Office 2019 will only work on machines with Windows 10 and the next LTSC release of Windows Server. That's only the tip of the iceberg though. Unlike previous version of Office that came with 10 years of support, Office 2019's support lifecycle is shortened to five years of mainstream support and two years of extended support. Additionally, the client applications are only available with a Click-to-Run installer. However, Microsoft will continue to provide a MSI installer for the server applications.

Classsic Shell for Windows 10 Jan, 2019 XkowHsyWUwEavPZz_thm.jpg

Chino, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Classsic Shell for Windows 10 Jan, 2019 - Similar Threads - Classsic Shell Jan

2. I am unable to update windows 10 since 14 jan 2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am unable to update windows 10 since 14 jan 2019: I have been unable to update Windows 10 since 14 Jan 2019 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-update-windows-10-since-14-jan-2019/0572c791-d59c-41a8-80fa-fe0a4a65931d
  3. INTERNET SWITCHING OFF 2019 Nov to Dec to Jan update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    INTERNET SWITCHING OFF 2019 Nov to Dec to Jan update: We were expecting a fix for the September bug that switches off internet and in October a minor solution was in the update though not perfect. In November Microsoft update uploads the same bug that switches off internet in Intel based PC's and Laptops. It then uploads a...
  4. The recent update of Windows 10 (Jan. 2019) deleted all my personal files, downloads,...

The recent update of Windows 10 (Jan. 2019) deleted all my personal files, downloads,...: The recent update of Windows 10 (Jan. 2019) deleted all my personal files, downloads, documents! How do I get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-recent-update-of-windows-10-jan-2019-deleted/262ccb5a-e035-4453-90e9-6215c2504fe4
  5. Windows 10 automatic update 25 Jan 2019 disabled the display settings on my monitor.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 automatic update 25 Jan 2019 disabled the display settings on my monitor.: Windows 10 update today ( 25 Jan 2019) disabled the resolution size. It also lost my screen background which i can no longer remember where i put it. I thought these days were over with Microsoft but obviously not. Can some one please advise how to set the screen settings...
  6. Jan 2019 update black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jan 2019 update black screen: Aftrt the update installed my lap top is useless. Ive s blavk screen and no curser. How can i fix it when i cant get to or type in any commands https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jan-2019-update-black-screen/4b891eb3-2a1f-4b58-9371-9730ef0a513a
  7. System reset after failed Windows Update Jan 2019

System reset after failed Windows Update Jan 2019: My PC attempted to install an update about a week ago, but got stuck halfway through and gave me a black screen. After letting it sit overnight, I manually powered down and restarted it. Subsequent startups got to login screen, enter pw, then setup.exe unexpected hard...
  8. Windows 10 Jan 2019 Updates

Windows 10 Jan 2019 Updates: Hi All, After Jan 2019 Patch installation on my windows 10 machines, looks like network drivers lost both wired and wireless. Strange is I didn't had local account created in that machine we were using azure Directory account, and all local accounts are disable, please any...
  9. USB Devices not recognized after Jan 2019 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Devices not recognized after Jan 2019 update: I was trying to transfer photos from my LG TracFone to the HP Pavilion laptop and switching between 2 USB ports does not get the device recognized. It has worked previously. Apparently it is calling the phone a USB Charge Only Interface, but that doesn't register on the...
  10. Windows 10 Shell

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Shell: Hi everyone! I'm new to the windows 10 forums; I'm an android guy. I installed windows 10 on my T100 tablet and it has been working ok until this morning. The problem began when I tried to open the start menu and nothing happened, I played around with settings, but...