Windows 10: Cldflt.sys failed in version 2004

Discus and support Cldflt.sys failed in version 2004 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Cldflt.sys failed in version 2004 In advance, I'm not a native english speaker, so maybe my words aren't very reasonable. I'm trying to get version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ghost_miniM, May 20, 2020.

1. Cldflt.sys failed in version 2004

Cldflt.sys failed in version 2004

In advance, I'm not a native english speaker, so maybe my words aren't very reasonable.

I'm trying to get version 2004 now and the problem is that Onedrive failed to activate the file-on-demand function.

I just did all of the solutions about cldflt.sys but it still doesn't work properly.

Any helps or comments for it?

Thank you.

:)

Ghost_miniM, May 20, 2020
  2. Terrypin Win User

Why no CldFlt service?

I'm still trying to isolate the cause of frequent hard crashes. Studying Event Viewer (a daunting experience that never fails to depress me) shows a bunch of vague possibilities to pursue.

One is Event ID 7000, "The CldFlt service failed to start due to the following error:
    The request is not supported." This occurred either just before, during or just after the latest such crash (which always need a forced restart).

But I don't see such a service listed on my Win 10 Pro PC!

So naturally I cannot try the suggested fix here, as I don't have the registry key described.

How to fix cldflt service error 7000 - Rob Steele

Insights anyone please?

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

Terrypin, May 20, 2020
  3. CldFlt service error event log

HI Robert,

The CldFlt service error may appear due to corrupted system files. In order for us effectively assist you with your concern, we just have a few questions:

• Were there any changes made to your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried clearing your browser cache and cookies?
    • Have you tried running the System File Checker tool?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you already performed?

Regards.

Darian Tab, May 20, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

Why no CldFlt service?

Windows 10 - The CldFlt service failed to start due to the following error:

Hope that helps somewhat

dalchina, May 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Cldflt.sys failed in version 2004 - Similar Threads - Cldflt sys failed

2. Feature update version 2004 failed, then Windows tries version 20H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Feature update version 2004 failed, then Windows tries version 20H2: Greetings all, On 10/28/2020 my PC attempted its update to "Feature update to Windows 10, version 2004". Since then, it has attempted to update to version 20H2, which I saw on another forum is a "Windows Insider Edition." I have no idea what that is, and I didn't do...
  3. BSOD by cldflt

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    BSOD by cldflt: Hello forum, since 5 days i'm getting an BSOD if i'm working with OneDrive. In special, if i'm deleting folders from there. I have seen, that a MEMORY.DMP was created in C:\Windows, but it has 1,6GB. So i can see a chance to upload it there. What can i do? Greetings...
  4. version 2004 fails to install

version 2004 fails to install: Windows 10 version 2004 fails to complete installation. Tells me "We couldn't update system reserved partition." I have run the update troubleshooter. It tells me no problems found....
  5. Netwtw10.sys failed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Netwtw10.sys failed: Since several days I have a problem with my laptop. It is restarting everytime I used it with BSoD saying "stop code:DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL" and Netwtw10.sys failed.I have this issue since I tried to install app that could not run on my device. How could I fix that...
  6. Windows 10 Version 2004 Fails to Install

Windows 10 Version 2004 Fails to Install: Hi I have now tried to install this update but is fails with a BSOD. YOUR DEVICE RAN INTO A PROBLEM AND NEEDS TO RESTART YOU CAN RESTART windows.com/stopcode StopCode Memory_Management Cannot restart as appears frozen / keyboard is dead Need to use power button to...
  7. Windows 10, version 2004 Update failing

Windows 10, version 2004 Update failing: I am trying to install the latest update but it is failing everytime with error message"We temporarily need more space to install your updates. Please remove some things you don't need right now and we'll try again." . Not sure why this error is poping up as my C drive is...
  8. Laptop failing to update to version 2004.

Laptop failing to update to version 2004.: The first day that the update came out, I went to the windows update to update my computer to 2004. I did it 3 times and all 3 times it failed. The first 2 times it failed, reverted changes, and restarted my computer. The third time it claimed that my laptop updated...
  9. Windows 10 Version 2004 Install Failed

Windows 10 Version 2004 Install Failed: Hello All, I have 14.5 GB free on local disk c I have tried 2 times to install version 2004 update on my PC it reaches 60% then strangely it returns to 57% then it reaches to 71% after that a message says "undoing changes to your computer" appears Is low disk storage...
  10. Why no CldFlt service?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why no CldFlt service?: I'm still trying to isolate the cause of frequent hard crashes. Studying Event Viewer (a daunting experience that never fails to depress me) shows a bunch of vague possibilities to pursue. One is Event ID 7000, "The CldFlt service failed to start due to the following...