Windows 10: Clean all diskpart

Discus and support Clean all diskpart in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; so i accidentally use command clean all instead clean because windows install wont format my hard drive with error code 0x8004242d D:< when refresh the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FabianusAries, Oct 22, 2021.

1. Clean all diskpart

so i accidentally use command clean all instead clean because windows install wont format my hard drive with error code 0x8004242d D:< when refresh the where do you want to install windows? page it just formated with only one partition i have three partition before D': idk if something happen i just worried my hard drive damaged because i dont have money to buy an ssd :' anyway im using 320gb windows only read it 298gb :/

:)

FabianusAries, Oct 22, 2021

2. DISKPART CLEAN

Hello

I'm Peter F independent Advisor

You will get this error when you are using diskpart clean command on system disk. The system disk contains the Windows operating system files and other critical files, if you are allowed to clean the system disk, all the data and partitions will be gone. That
    will result in a lot of errors and chaos. Meanwhile, the delete volume is greyed out in Disk Management. In this case, the new SSD drive may be regarded as the system disk due to the system files, etc.

Using Windows installation disc to clean

If you have the Windows installation disc, you can follow these steps to solve clean is not allowed issue in Windows 7/8/10:

1. Insert the Windows installation disc, then boot from it.

2. Click Repair your computer> Troubleshoot > Advanced Options > Command Prompt.

3. Then input the diskpart commands to clean hard disk:

diskpart

list disk

select disk [disknumber]

clean

Diskpart Clean

Then you could create a new partition on the drive to solve this problem.

Reference

https://www.disk-partition.com/articles/virtual...

This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I hope it helps

Pedro V Flores, Oct 22, 2021
  3. ze ultimo Win User
    diskpart doesn't show disk

Hey,

I am trying to install Win10 on a mac book air.

However the diskpart does not list the disk even after reformatting the partition as NTFS per suggestion.

read through this solution but cannot move to step 1 listed in the solution by Ivan as that disk doesn't see that partition it was just able to reformat.

Regards

ze ultimo, Oct 22, 2021
  4. Clean all diskpart

Use DiskPart to Create the OS Partition on Clean Install.

I have a Laptop HDD [ my preferred option as opposed to an SSD on this Laptop ] arriving on Friday and I want to use DiskPart to Setup the size of the OS Partition. The main reason I want to do it this way is because DiskPart can create an exact 30 GB Partition [ my OCD ] for example. Here are the steps that I tried the other day which did NOT work . . .

• Boot from the install USB.
    • On the Windows Installation Screen press Shift + F10.
    • diskpart
    • list disk
    • select disk 0
    • clean
    • create partition primary size=30000
    • exit
    • exit
    I intend to leave assign AND format fs=ntfs for Windows to perform as normal during the installation.

Thanks.

Paul Black, Oct 22, 2021
Thema:

Clean all diskpart

1. Clean all diskpart - Similar Threads - Clean diskpart

2. I cleaned the only volume in diskpart through command line and now I am getting No Bootable...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cleaned the only volume in diskpart through command line and now I am getting No Bootable...: Crux of the issue - check the last 3 paragraphs.My Story to how I got here:Initially I was trying to partition my c drive I only had 1 large partition with no unallocated space, to create a new drive P. Then during the process when AOMEI Partition Software was working in...
  3. I cleaned the only volume in diskpart through command line and now I am getting No Bootable...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cleaned the only volume in diskpart through command line and now I am getting No Bootable...: Crux of the issue - check the last 3 paragraphs.My Story to how I got here:Initially I was trying to partition my c drive I only had 1 large partition with no unallocated space, to create a new drive P. Then during the process when AOMEI Partition Software was working in...
  4. Drive disappeared after cleaned from diskpart and not showing in neither diskpart->list...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drive disappeared after cleaned from diskpart and not showing in neither diskpart->list...: Hello Asad hereOne random day my laptop which is an Asus Tuf dash f15 got bitlocker locked. My brother got me this laptop for university so I wasn't able to find the bitlocker recovery key. Its been 2 days since Ive been trying to resolve this issue. So I first started with...
  5. Drive disappeared after cleaned from diskpart and not showing in neither diskpart->list...

Drive disappeared after cleaned from diskpart and not showing in neither diskpart->list...: Hello Asad hereOne random day my laptop which is an Asus Tuf dash f15 got bitlocker locked. My brother got me this laptop for university so I wasn't able to find the bitlocker recovery key. Its been 2 days since Ive been trying to resolve this issue. So I first started with...
  6. Drive disappeared after cleaned from diskpart and not showing in neither diskpart->list...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. cant make 1 week without clean install...nomatter what, allways ends with diskpart and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant make 1 week without clean install...nomatter what, allways ends with diskpart and...: TPM:This device cannot start. Code 10 A protocol error was detected between the driver and the device. Enabled in bios nonexistent in windows.deleted from device mgnr., restart, no effect. TPM.msc says no TPM anywhere. tried every forum/website available to no avail. 3 days...
  8. cant make 1 week without clean install...nomatter what, allways ends with diskpart and...

cant make 1 week without clean install...nomatter what, allways ends with diskpart and...: TPM:This device cannot start. Code 10 A protocol error was detected between the driver and the device. Enabled in bios nonexistent in windows.deleted from device mgnr., restart, no effect. TPM.msc says no TPM anywhere. tried every forum/website available to no avail. 3 days...
  9. CANT CLEAN INSTALL WIN AFTER CORRECT DISKPART CLEANING!!!! USB ISO WRONG OR ELSE??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CANT CLEAN INSTALL WIN AFTER CORRECT DISKPART CLEANING!!!! USB ISO WRONG OR ELSE??: After diskpart cleaning of the disk 0 only one, which was succesfull, tried to clean install of windows 10 from usb iso made by Rufus, but cannot format or delete "ghost "partitions 0 1 and 0 2 visible in instalation proces, though it was all cleaned from comand prompt. Keep...
  10. CANT CLEAN INSTALL WIN AFTER CORRECT DISKPART CLEANING!!!! USB ISO WRONG OR ELSE??

CANT CLEAN INSTALL WIN AFTER CORRECT DISKPART CLEANING!!!! USB ISO WRONG OR ELSE??: After diskpart cleaning of the disk 0 only one, which was succesfull, tried to clean install of windows 10 from usb iso made by Rufus, but cannot format or delete "ghost "partitions 0 1 and 0 2 visible in instalation proces, though it was all cleaned from comand prompt. Keep...