Windows 10: Clean computer

Discus and support Clean computer in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I need to clean my computer because the scammers got me yesterday with the fake support numbers.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Surf-1919, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Surf-1919 Win User

Clean computer

I need to clean my computer because the scammers got me yesterday with the fake support numbers.

:)

Surf-1919, Apr 7, 2021

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Apr 7, 2021
  3. Toothless Win User
    Silent boot failure

List your specs out and tell us each step in cleaning you did.

Toothless, Apr 7, 2021
  4. swat354 Win User

Clean computer

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

Clean computer

1. Clean computer - Similar Threads - Clean computer

2. I messed up while clean booting and now my computer doesn't show the password box and says...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I messed up while clean booting and now my computer doesn't show the password box and says...: After facing this issue I at first pressed set up new pin but it said to look for an app in the windows store which didn't work, then I pressed on restart while holding the shift button and then pressed troubleshooting. No matter which option I choose after that it wants my...
  3. I messed up while clean booting and now my computer doesn't show the password box and says...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I messed up while clean booting and now my computer doesn't show the password box and says...: After facing this issue I at first pressed set up new pin but it said to look for an app in the windows store which didn't work, then I pressed on restart while holding the shift button and then pressed troubleshooting. No matter which option I choose after that it wants my...
  4. I messed up while clean booting and now my computer doesn't show the password box and says...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Dell computers: will a Clean-Install of Windows 11 effect the "BIOS Recovery Tool"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell computers: will a Clean-Install of Windows 11 effect the "BIOS Recovery Tool"?: I'm about to Clean-Install Windows 11 onto my laptop. I'd like to know whether this will effect the BIOS Recovery Tool currently installed on my laptop—mine uses the "BIOS Recovery 3" version in that link there. I actually just spoke with Dell about this over the phone and...
  6. Dell computers: will a Clean-Install of Windows 11 effect the "BIOS Recovery Tool"?

Dell computers: will a Clean-Install of Windows 11 effect the "BIOS Recovery Tool"?: I'm about to Clean-Install Windows 11 onto my laptop. I'd like to know whether this will effect the BIOS Recovery Tool currently installed on my laptop—mine uses the "BIOS Recovery 3" version in that link there. I actually just spoke with Dell about this over the phone and...
  7. The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first, The computer has rebooted from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first, The computer has rebooted from...: Hi,Since a few days, Windows keep rebooting randomly. It can be when reaching the login screen, or after hours of usage.I am not sure what to make of it, I did not encountered the issue while in safe mode and I uninstalled the latest windows update but it still occurs.If...
  8. The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first, The computer has rebooted from...

The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first, The computer has rebooted from...: Hi,Since a few days, Windows keep rebooting randomly. It can be when reaching the login screen, or after hours of usage.I am not sure what to make of it, I did not encountered the issue while in safe mode and I uninstalled the latest windows update but it still occurs.If...
  9. Is memz CLEAN a computer virus or can destroy boot system?

Is memz CLEAN a computer virus or can destroy boot system?: Memz clean is a virus or harmless version off memz my antivirus found virus on it and youtube says its harmless version idk is it virus or harmless version...
  10. Is memz CLEAN a computer virus or can destroy boot system?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is memz CLEAN a computer virus or can destroy boot system?: Memz clean is a virus or harmless version off memz my antivirus found virus on it and youtube says its harmless version idk is it virus or harmless version...