Windows 10: Clean I installation of Windows 10 stuck on getting devices ready. Earlier windows was...

Discus and support Clean I installation of Windows 10 stuck on getting devices ready. Earlier windows was... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/kage01 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fu4rgo/clean_i_installation_of_windows_10_stuck_on/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kage01, Apr 3, 2020.

1. /u/kage01 Win User

Clean I installation of Windows 10 stuck on getting devices ready. Earlier windows was...

/u/kage01, Apr 3, 2020

2. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Apr 3, 2020
  3. qubit Win User
    Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

Where exactly did you get this "windows pro" key from? If it's off eBay or something, then perhaps you've been sold a dud key. Also, it's not clear if you mean you bought windows 10 pro or an earlier version of windows as there's no such thing as "windows pro".

Do you have an Windows 7 or 8.1? If so, install that, download the ISO with the media creation tool and burn it to disc. Then run it as an upgrade. After that, the components hash of your PC will give you a digital entitlement for a clean install, so just bought off that disc, wipe the partitions and install it clean. It will auto activate over the internet once installed.

qubit, Apr 3, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Clean I installation of Windows 10 stuck on getting devices ready. Earlier windows was...

Delta6326, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

1. Clean I installation of Windows 10 stuck on getting devices ready. Earlier windows was... - Similar Threads - Clean installation stuck

2. Windows 10 stuck at getting windows ready

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 stuck at getting windows ready: So I tried updating my laptop and it got stuck while updating at 20% version 21h1 so I opened windows updates troubleshooter and it told me that there is a pending restart to I restarted it since then it's stuck in getting windows ready any help please?...
  3. windows 10 stuck on 'getting devices ready'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 stuck on 'getting devices ready': after switching out hard drives the one I had in had corrupted sectors in the windows area with a perfectly FINE windows 10 hard drive...The computer gets stuck on 'getting devices ready'Everything I have read so far about 100+ pages has been total **** !!!!!I CANNOT start...
  4. windows 10 stuck on 'getting devices ready'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 stuck on 'getting devices ready': after switching out hard drives the one I had in had corrupted sectors in the windows area with a perfectly FINE windows 10 hard drive...The computer gets stuck on 'getting devices ready'Everything I have read so far about 100+ pages has been total **** !!!!!I CANNOT start...
  5. windows 10 stuck on 'getting devices ready'

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Windows 10 new installation stuck at "Getting Ready"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 new installation stuck at "Getting Ready": Hey guys, I was installing windows on my machine and the setup went on smoothly, but after a restart I'm stuck for 1/2 hours at this "Getting Ready" screen. If I reboot then windows tells me (well of course) "error or random reboot. To install windows press ok to reboot and...
  7. Stuck Getting Devices Ready when installing window 10 on DELL

Stuck Getting Devices Ready when installing window 10 on DELL: Dear community, I met the issue when installing windows 10, Step 1 : I used USB to install window 10 on my laptop Step 2 : After finishing, My laptop inform to restart Step 3 : When go to Getting Device Ready step, the processing was not responding anymore like my...
  8. Windows 10 Install stuck at Getting Devices Ready

Windows 10 Install stuck at Getting Devices Ready: I know there are a ton of posts with this issue, but I've read them all and still can't resolve my issue. I built this computer about 10 months ago and never had a problem until 2 days ago. Went through all of the chkdsk, memtest86, sfc scans and dism. Nothing worked. I...
  9. windows stuck , getting devices ready

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows stuck , getting devices ready: hello , i'm using windows server 2012 R2 , i deploy WDS , i capture one imange , windows 10 professional , and upload to server , later , when I tried to install the image , after copy the files and reboot, it stuck on getting devices ready ! . i added the driver to the...
  10. Stuck on Getting Devices Ready

Stuck on Getting Devices Ready: Hello community Yesterday I got an update problem and I couldn't boot to windows. I mounted version 1803 of windows on USB and reinstalled windows 10 on my C drive by formatting it. After laptop restarted, It got stuck on getting devices ready 12% (Usb was plugged in that...