Windows 10: Clean I stall help

Discus and support Clean I stall help in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I was following the clean install without external device procedures. I shrunk my c:/ , and created a new partition. Now I have 2 extra partitions I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Foxchic426, Dec 10, 2019.

1. Clean I stall help

I was following the clean install without external device procedures. I shrunk my c:/ , and created a new partition. Now I have 2 extra partitions I didnt create. And something had went wrong with diskpart because when I ran the for diskpart or chkdsk I get an error saying "file system type is NFTS and cant run the volume is in use by another process. " I'm unable to delete the extra partitions. Plz help

:)

Foxchic426, Dec 10, 2019

2. Clean IN-Stall

Can I do a Clean in-stall after I download and in-stall Windows 10 from my Windows 8.1 and has been activated Windows 10 that is, Can I make a DVD Copy of Windows 10 to make that clean in-stall later at any time after the year is up..

from.. Bryan ..

Many thanks too everyone who got back.. Thanks All O.K.

BryanGreen992, Dec 10, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Dec 10, 2019
  4. Clean I stall help

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 10, 2019
Thema:

Clean I stall help

1. Clean I stall help - Similar Threads - Clean stall help

2. Onedrive stalls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive stalls: How can I make onedrive sync files between my computer and the cloud. It stalls all the time. There is some "help" on microsoft's homepage on how to "reset" onedrive, but that obviously does not work. Is there some other way?...
  3. Stalled download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stalled download: Hello, My download for minecraft is stalled, it is stuck at Download Minecraft Windows 10 2.22 MBwhen i play other games my connection is good, besides my update for minecraft this is for other apps as well...
  4. startup stalls

in Windows 10 Customization
    startup stalls: my laptop stalls when starting up before putting in the pin. I have lost the pictures background also. I lost my microsoft account information and had put it all in but it keeps doing it over and over. I finally restored it back to get it to work somewhat normally. I have run...
  5. Update stall

Update stall: Windows 10 update says I need to Manually uninstall MCafee VirusScan Enterprise Edition. I don't have the program, I have gone to their website for help, received this Run Command, "msiexec /x {CE15D1B6-19B6-4D4D-8F43-CF5D2C3356FF} REMOVE=ALL REBOOT=R" Ran it, Says "This...
  6. Mouse Stalling

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Stalling: Hi, Just recently I installed an external drive to a back USB port, but as I don't have an ample supply of USB ports, I had to move the USB mouse to a USB hub (which has a couple of printers plugged in). However, now the mouse is being temperamental. When using it, it works...
  7. Stalled Updates?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Stalled Updates?: That is what it looks like to me on my wife's computer: 1. Before the Feb2018 Cumulative Update even started to download, updates for Malicious Software and Defender Antivirus were shown as waiting to install. 2. Cumulative downloaded, has been on install 100% for at...
  8. Updates Stalled

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Updates Stalled: I've been out of town for about 10 days, knew that build 10130 was available so I fired up the PC to get the update. The problem is I have a couple of other updates downloading but they have stalled. I've shut down and restarted 2 times hoping they would continue but now...
  9. Reset Stalled

Reset Stalled: I am not sure if this is the right topic for this. I was having network issues with my laptop and decided to reset because I could not find a cause for the problem. The reset has been at ‘resetting this pc 42%’ for two hours now. How do I know if it has stalled or is...
  10. Windows 10 Clean Install - Stalled??

Windows 10 Clean Install - Stalled??: I upgraded my machine to windows 10 and then started a clean install. I created a bootable usb drive with the iso image and rebooted the machine using the usb drive. That was 4 hours ago and I am not sure if anything is happening. There is nothing being output to my monitor....