Windows 10: Clean Install HP Envy x360

Discus and support Clean Install HP Envy x360 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am wanting to do a clean install on my HP Envy. I downloaded the latest version of Windows and made an install disk on USB drive. Tried to run... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RLG4, May 13, 2020.

1. RLG4 Win User

Clean Install HP Envy x360

I am wanting to do a clean install on my HP Envy.

I downloaded the latest version of Windows and made an install disk on USB drive.

Tried to run but multiple attempts it hund at "14% … checking for updates".

Followed some suggestions and shut off various programs that otherwise fire off at start-up, and then went to restart.

However … this time it wants me to log in. Usually I do via Face ID, or if that fails, PIN. Unfortunately now, no camera … and it says PIN does not work either, leaving me only to log in using password.

Except …. I have not used this laptop for a while and, despite having a "hint", I cannot get a PW or version accepted, to allow me to log in. Thus, I seem to be stuck ...

How can I get out of this situation to do the complete reinstall. I don't care what is on the hard drive, that is all backed up, so no issue about deleting anything further.

:)

2. Djg0407 Win User

hp envy x360

I want a good quality stylus to use for my hp envy x360, which would be the best choice and how would I get it to work for this laptop?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Djg0407, May 13, 2020
  3. SarahKong Win User
    Sylus for HP ENVY x360

Doesn't look promising... I came across this forum about the compatible stylus for HP Envy.

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Video-Di...

Try posting in the HP forums see if there is any change since this last forum posting.

SarahKong, May 13, 2020
  4. Clean Install HP Envy x360

HP Envy X360 Screen Flashing Issue

Having the same very issue with a HP ENVY x360 m6 Convertible

OlivierBivegete, May 13, 2020
Thema:

Clean Install HP Envy x360

1. Clean Install HP Envy x360 - Similar Threads - Clean Install Envy

2. BSOD on HP Envy x360

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on HP Envy x360: Hello everyone, I've been struggling about this for a while now. My laptop has constantly been plagued with BSOD crashes and I've tried almost everything and finally got to a point where using the driver verifier got me a dump file. I've tried everything else from updating...
  3. BSOD on HP Envy x360

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD on HP Envy x360: Hello everyone, I've been struggling about this for a while now. My laptop has constantly been plagued with BSOD crashes and I've tried almost everything and finally got to a point where using the driver verifier got me a dump file. I've tried everything else from updating...
  4. Hp x360 envy can't install software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hp x360 envy can't install software: I just purchased a hp envy x360 15-edxxxxx. It has 2 drives. My c drive is 57GB and stores everything to run windows. My second drive d drive is 478 GB and is free space. When i try to download adobe acrobat reader for instance, it says it cannot install to no free disk space...
  5. Touchscreen HP ENVY x360

Touchscreen HP ENVY x360: Hi. I have problems with the touch screen laptop HP ENVY X 360 M6-W105DX does not work the touch screen driver. Operating system Windows 10 Home, 64 bit. The BIOS has been updated to the latest version of F.37, the new Windows 10 Home 2004 has been loaded, all Windows Update...
  6. Disable touchpad on HP Envy x360

Disable touchpad on HP Envy x360: I never use the touchpad on my HP Envy x 360 because I just don't like it. I prefer the mouse. I had the touchpad disabled until I installed Windows 10. Now the touchpad has started working and I can't disable it. Can you help me?...
  7. BSOD W10 Pro 1903 on HP Envy (HP ENVY x360)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD W10 Pro 1903 on HP Envy (HP ENVY x360): Hello, My wife is facing many BSOD and I am not able to solve. I've tried to update all the drivers and read many forum, but I have not been able to solve and even worst I have no clue (i beleive this is due to a SSD issue or a problem when runing under the battery, i.e not...
  8. HP Envy x360

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP Envy x360: My desktop went down so I connected my monitor to the laptop, but every time I try to turn the screen around to the back the keyboard does not work. Any suggestions on how to keep keyboard from shutting down? I've already set it up to only show on the large monitor....
  9. troubeles in the laptop HP ENVY x360

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    troubeles in the laptop HP ENVY x360: now am facing a problem in the sound, it is not working well as I changed the screen and I sent the lap to china so I found troubles also some programs changed the language to Chinese and I don't understand so I need the configurations of the sound and how to change the...
  10. HP Envy x360 Touchscreen not working

HP Envy x360 Touchscreen not working: I just bought a new Hp envy laptop not even 3 days ago and I'm having problems with the touch screen. The touchscreen will continually switch from being responsive and unresponsive. I've tried almost everything online and it still is being like this....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. http://driverupdater.esecureshoppe.com/

2. what windows does a hp envy x360 have?

3. does hp envy x360 have windows hello face