Windows 10: Clean Install: I get a download dialog box unexpectedly.

Discus and support Clean Install: I get a download dialog box unexpectedly. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Maybe this is a question for the Crome Forum - so I'll post it there too. I, seeming randomly, get a pop-up dialog box which shows a filename and a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Nisko, May 6, 2018.

1. Nisko Win User

Clean Install: I get a download dialog box unexpectedly.

Maybe this is a question for the Crome Forum - so I'll post it there too.

I, seeming randomly, get a pop-up dialog box which shows a filename and a place to choose where I want to download it to (you know, this is the standard download window when you want to download an app and want to save it where you want). The filename is always something I've downloaded in the past. The problem is: I'm not engaged in downloading anything at the time. Any ideas why this is happening?

:)

Nisko, May 6, 2018
Thema:

Clean Install: I get a download dialog box unexpectedly.

1. Clean Install: I get a download dialog box unexpectedly. - Similar Threads - Clean Install download

2. What to do if i get this dialog box

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What to do if i get this dialog box: wwhat to do if i get this diqlog box https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-to-do-if-i-get-this-dialog-box/0eae24e4-fb92-4108-a832-bf5ab0749999
  3. What to do if i get this dialog box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What to do if i get this dialog box: wwhat to do if i get this diqlog box https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-to-do-if-i-get-this-dialog-box/0eae24e4-fb92-4108-a832-bf5ab0749999
  4. What to do if i get this dialog box

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unexpected "Close Windows" dialog box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unexpected "Close Windows" dialog box: Occasionally about half-dozen times I have received an unexpected dialog box asking "What do you want the computer to do?" I have narrowed it down to times I am using Microsoft Money I'm really sorry Microsoft abandoned Money. It's the best there is. I don't think I am...
  6. Unexpected "Close Windows" dialog box

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unexpected "Close Windows" dialog box: Occasionally about half-dozen times I have received an unexpected dialog box asking "What do you want the computer to do?" I have narrowed it down to times I am using Microsoft Money I'm really sorry Microsoft abandoned Money. It's the best there is. I don't think I am...
  7. Dialog boxes will not open

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dialog boxes will not open: I'm using Windows 10 on an ASUS VivoBook. Sometime in the past few months, dialog boxes for Snip & Sketch and the HP Smart app have stopped working. When I click save on either of these apps, instead of a dialog box coming up for me to rename the file and choose where to save...
  8. Right Click gets Window Installer dialog box

in Windows 10 Support
    Right Click gets Window Installer dialog box: For last few days when ever I right click in File Explorer or other instead of a menu I get a Windows dialog box "Window Installer" and message "Preparing to Install" with one option "Cancel". I am not installing. Just want right click menu. Dialog box remains and computer...
  9. This pc dialog box

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    This pc dialog box: My pc dialog box keeps comming up for no reason at all. Any suggestions on how to fix problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-pc-dialog-box/80473ef0-aea3-483e-bf22-d57158641d47
  10. Dialog box from a clean USB flash drive's installation is too small.

in Windows 10 Support
    Dialog box from a clean USB flash drive's installation is too small.: After doing the usual with the BIOS I attempted to install Windows 8.1 from a bootable USB flash drive. However, the opening W.8.1dialog box, (language, etc.) was so small I had to use a magnifying glass to read it. And more importantly I could not get it to operate when...