Windows 10: Clean install issue of 'windows 10 pro edu' using installation media tool

Discus and support Clean install issue of 'windows 10 pro edu' using installation media tool in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I want to clean install windows 10 using creation tool but the problem is that 'pro edu' edition of windows 10 is not an option to select. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Alizha, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Alizha Win User

Clean install issue of 'windows 10 pro edu' using installation media tool

I want to clean install windows 10 using creation tool but the problem is that 'pro edu' edition of windows 10 is not an option to select. I have digital licensed window. Would installing windows 10 edu only edition be digitally activated?

:)

Alizha, Feb 4, 2020

2. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Feb 4, 2020
  3. qubit Win User
    Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

Where exactly did you get this "windows pro" key from? If it's off eBay or something, then perhaps you've been sold a dud key. Also, it's not clear if you mean you bought windows 10 pro or an earlier version of windows as there's no such thing as "windows pro".

Do you have an Windows 7 or 8.1? If so, install that, download the ISO with the media creation tool and burn it to disc. Then run it as an upgrade. After that, the components hash of your PC will give you a digital entitlement for a clean install, so just bought off that disc, wipe the partitions and install it clean. It will auto activate over the internet once installed.

qubit, Feb 4, 2020
  4. Clean install issue of 'windows 10 pro edu' using installation media tool

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

Hello guys,

I'm planning to get a new graphics card and lets just go ahead and do a clean install aswell. Now I have bought a windows PRO key online and my running OS is windows PRO. Now I want to set up my usb to make a clean install. I wanted to use the windows tool to download the PRO version but its not in the drop down box. I have tried selecting different languages but I still couldn't find it. Now my question is, can I use my pro key on a normal windows 10? If so, my problem is solved. If not, how can I download the pro version from the tool?

UPDATE::

Apperently when the install is happening, windows will select the right version depending on the product key version. So PROBLEM SOLVED *Smile Clean install issue of 'windows 10 pro edu' using installation media tool :)

JeroenBeunckens, Feb 4, 2020
Thema:

Clean install issue of 'windows 10 pro edu' using installation media tool

1. Clean install issue of 'windows 10 pro edu' using installation media tool - Similar Threads - Clean install issue

2. Trying to install new windows 10 clean installation copy on usb using the media tool but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to install new windows 10 clean installation copy on usb using the media tool but...: I tried to google for a solution nothing helped so far.Tried to download the tool directly to the usb and run it from the usb.Tried to running the tool from my hard disk.Tried to running it as admin.Formatted the usb with this settings :When the tool is making the usb ready...
  3. Trying to install new windows 10 clean installation copy on usb using the media tool but...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to install new windows 10 clean installation copy on usb using the media tool but...: I tried to google for a solution nothing helped so far.Tried to download the tool directly to the usb and run it from the usb.Tried to running the tool from my hard disk.Tried to running it as admin.Formatted the usb with this settings :When the tool is making the usb ready...
  4. Trying to install new windows 10 clean installation copy on usb using the media tool but...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Clean install of windows 10 using USB installation media

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Clean install of windows 10 using USB installation media: Hello, After clean installation of windows 10 I have this message. your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We are collecting some info and we will restart for you. Stop code: critical process died. Then it goes back to a blue screen that says just a moment...
  6. Clean install of windows 10 using USB installation media

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Clean install of windows 10 using USB installation media: Hello, I have to do a clean install of windows10 every 2 to 3 months now. I am doing something wrong here. My PC is a Lenovo Ideapad 320. I follow all clean install instructions but when I get to the drivers page where u have to delete them all and choose where u want to...
  7. Clean Win10 install using Media Creation Tool

Clean Win10 install using Media Creation Tool: I have a HP Slimline basic machine with I3, 2.9 gHz processor and one 4GB stick of RAM. It seems slow to start and shut down in Windows. Of course it has a bunch of HP junkware on it. Can I run a fresh install from Windows Creation Tool USB? Would this help? The machine is...
  8. Clean installation of Windows 10 using installation media

Clean installation of Windows 10 using installation media: Greetings. I am attempting to do a clean install of Windows 10 using the instructions found at https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4000735/windows-10-reinstall . I was able to successfully create the installation media on a USB thumb drive. However, when I performed...
  9. Media tool forces windows 10 pro install

Media tool forces windows 10 pro install: Hello, recently my little brother got a hold of a key for windows 10 home edition. My problem is that for some reason every time I use the windows 10 media creation tool to install the OS on his machine the same one I used on my own computer a few weeks ago mind you it...
  10. If I install Windows 10 using the media installation tool..

If I install Windows 10 using the media installation tool..: If I install Windows 10 using the media installation tool, will I have to do a clean install? So I'm having problems with installing Windows 10 using Windows Updates, so I'm going to use the media installation tool with the option to install on this PC now. Will I have to do...