Windows 10: Clean install of Windows 10 on Samsung Series 5

Discus and support Clean install of Windows 10 on Samsung Series 5 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi I created a Windows Bootable USB using Media Creator tool from a different Windows 10 machine. I plug in the USB (Phoenix BIOS) and go through... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by avogadro, Jul 25, 2020.

1. avogadro Win User

Clean install of Windows 10 on Samsung Series 5

Hi

I created a Windows Bootable USB using Media Creator tool from a different Windows 10 machine. I plug in the USB (Phoenix BIOS) and go through installation and it does everything and says reboot. It reboots and I have tried 2 things
    - Leave the USB. -- in which case it goes back into the windows screen
    - Pull the USB out -- in which case it goes into a Samsung bios loop and does not complete the installation

I know that Windows 10 is being installed because when I go through the process again by leaving the USB in, the available disk space reduces from 111GB to 103GB.

Thanks

:)

avogadro, Jul 25, 2020
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jul 25, 2020
  3. Clean Install Workaround for Vista

You may remember this news story on techPowerUp! a couple of days ago relating to the lack of clean installs when using the Upgrade Editions of Vista, which required an old OS to be installed. However, Paul Thurrott has managed to find a workaround for this issue, which ironically lets users do a clean install Vista without any previous version of Windows, albeit a little tedious. Here are the steps:
    • Boot from the Windows Vista Upgrade DVD as normal
    • When prompted for a product code, leave this blank
    • Select the version of Vista you have purchased and let Vista install
    • When you boot to your desktop for the first time, run the Vista setup from Windows
    • This time enter your product key
    • When asked whether you want to do an Upgrade of Custom install, select custom and choose a clean install
    • Windows will now install for a second time and you should be able to activate it
    Remember, these steps are only advised for use in order to achieve a clean install of Vista, it is only legal to use the upgrade editions if you have previously purchased the appropriate version of Windows.

Source: DailyTech

Jimmy 2004, Jul 25, 2020
  4. Clean install of Windows 10 on Samsung Series 5

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Jul 25, 2020
Thema:

Clean install of Windows 10 on Samsung Series 5

1. Clean install of Windows 10 on Samsung Series 5 - Similar Threads - Clean install Samsung

2. Samsung Notebook 9 Windows 10 Clean Install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Samsung Notebook 9 Windows 10 Clean Install: I have a Samsung Notebook 9 NP940X5N, which I bought around Dec, 2019. Recently, it has been giving me various BSOD errors. I backed up my hard drive and restored Windows 10. I think it was from a restore point, not a factory reset. BSOD errors occurred again, but this time I...
  3. 4 Samsung SSD drives \ clean install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    4 Samsung SSD drives \ clean install: I have 3 500GB Samsung Evo 860 drives. 1 Evo 860 1 TB. I wiped the 3 500s. They were used 1x to clone existing data on drives (not OS). I wiped them and deleted the partitions. With a Win 10 v1903 iso I installed to one of these. I made it through the disc process and set up....
  4. Windows 10 installation issues -- Samsung Series 5/Phoenix BIOS

Windows 10 installation issues -- Samsung Series 5/Phoenix BIOS: Hi I created a Windows Bootable USB using Media Creator tool from a different Windows 10 machine. I plug in the USB Phoenix BIOS and go through installation and it does everything and says reboot. It reboots and I have tried 2 things - Leave the USB. -- in which case it goes...
  5. Samsung Series 7 slate is not turning on

Samsung Series 7 slate is not turning on: I've left it charging for 8 hours and have pressed all the buttons at the same time, and the computer still doesnt turn on. If someone could help ASAP that would be great! Thanks...
  6. Replace Ubuntu 19.10 with Windows 10 on Samsung Series 7 Slate

Replace Ubuntu 19.10 with Windows 10 on Samsung Series 7 Slate: I only have access to this tablet computer. I've had Windows 10 on it before so I know that it works, albeit slooooow because Windows is a resource hog, but I have another computer to run Linux distros on so this tablet is going to be a media computer. It ohly has one USB...
  7. **HELP** Clean Windows 10 Install on Samsung Series 7 Chronos notebook using Samsung Evo...

**HELP** Clean Windows 10 Install on Samsung Series 7 Chronos notebook using Samsung Evo...: Hello I just installed a new Samsung 860 EVO SSD into my Samsung Series 7 Chronos Model NP700Z5A ( NP700Z5A-S04US ). Ok, I am booting from a usb drive that has the windows iso image. I get through the whole install process and once the laptop restarts it takes me back to...
  8. Windows 10 can't install Samsung SCX-4100 Series Multifunction Printer softwar to scan.

Windows 10 can't install Samsung SCX-4100 Series Multifunction Printer softwar to scan.: I have a Samsung SCX-4100 Series Multifunction Printer, once I cable connected it to my Windows 10 computer, it can print. But windows 10 can't install Samsung SCX-4100 Series software. My questions are 1. How I can install this old Software to my Windows 10 Computer? 2....
  9. Impressora Samsung M288x Series

Impressora Samsung M288x Series: Não consigo digitalizar documentos na impressora Samsung Xpress M2885FW, esta exibindo a mensagem "Erro de I/O durante a comunicação com o dispositivo"....
  10. Samsung Magician / Samsung SSD 840 series

Samsung Magician / Samsung SSD 840 series: [img] I get above error; I've updated the intel rapid storage driver and asmedia sata controller driver. My motherboard is an asus z97 deluxe. Help is appreciated; thx ! 59239