Windows 10: Clean install pirated Windows 7 pro to Windows 10 home with license

Discus and support Clean install pirated Windows 7 pro to Windows 10 home with license in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi eveyone! When i bought my pc 2 years ago it came with pirated Windows 7 pro, wich obiously is not activated. Now I want to buy a Windows 10 home... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ksllut0, Jan 8, 2020.

1. Ksllut0 Win User

Clean install pirated Windows 7 pro to Windows 10 home with license

Hi eveyone!

When i bought my pc 2 years ago it came with pirated Windows 7 pro, wich obiously is not activated.

Now I want to buy a Windows 10 home legal license... But im confused.

Can I download it and make a clean install and delete all my data Because is like formatting the computer, isn't it? I have already saved my personal files without problem? Or if my actual Windows isnt legal can I have problems?

I've been reading in a lot of forums but i still dont get a clear answer.

Thanks!

:)

Ksllut0, Jan 8, 2020

2. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Jan 8, 2020
  3. qubit Win User
    Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

Where exactly did you get this "windows pro" key from? If it's off eBay or something, then perhaps you've been sold a dud key. Also, it's not clear if you mean you bought windows 10 pro or an earlier version of windows as there's no such thing as "windows pro".

Do you have an Windows 7 or 8.1? If so, install that, download the ISO with the media creation tool and burn it to disc. Then run it as an upgrade. After that, the components hash of your PC will give you a digital entitlement for a clean install, so just bought off that disc, wipe the partitions and install it clean. It will auto activate over the internet once installed.

qubit, Jan 8, 2020
  4. Caring1 Win User

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

As far as I am aware there is no Windows 10 Pro version.
    But I'd be happy to be wrong.

Caring1, Jan 8, 2020
Thema:

1. Clean install pirated Windows 7 pro to Windows 10 home with license - Similar Threads - Clean install pirated

2. Windows 10 PRO license activates as HOME after clean install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 PRO license activates as HOME after clean install: I followed all instructions and performed a successful clean install after adding a SSD drive to PC that was activated with digital PRO license before hardware change. Windows is insisting that I purchase Windows PRO version upgrade again. What did I do wrong?...
  3. Windows 10 PRO license activates as HOME after clean install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 PRO license activates as HOME after clean install: I followed all instructions and performed a successful clean install after adding a SSD drive to PC that was activated with digital PRO license before hardware change. Windows is insisting that I purchase Windows PRO version upgrade again. What did I do wrong?...
  4. Windows 10 PRO license activates as HOME after clean install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 home / Pro Licensing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 home / Pro Licensing: Hi, Someone in my department has accidentally bought 5 devices with Windows 10 Home on instead of Windows 10 Pro. Are we able to re-image the devices with Windows 10 Pro and then license them using our KMS host and GVLK instead of having to buy a new Windows 10 Pro license...
  6. Windows 10 home / Pro Licensing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 home / Pro Licensing: Hi, Someone in my department has accidentally bought 5 devices with Windows 10 Home on instead of Windows 10 Pro. Are we able to re-image the devices with Windows 10 Pro and then license them using our KMS host and GVLK instead of having to buy a new Windows 10 Pro license...
  7. Pirated windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Pirated windows 10 pro: New hp pavillion 15 . I went to a technician to add ssd card and install os on ssd . He installed pirated version windows 10 pro in ssd card! Mine is windows 10 home which i goy inbuilt ! Can I downgrade from pirated windows 10pro which is in ssd card to windows 10home...
  8. pirated window 10 pro to window 10 home in mac

pirated window 10 pro to window 10 home in mac: My friend's mac book pro has pirated window 10 pro in boot camp. How can this window 10 pro be changed to genuine window 10 ? How much is the price of window 10 home/ pro/...
  9. Clean Install/Retail Windows 7 License

Clean Install/Retail Windows 7 License: I have a retail version of Win 7. I have been using on a separate machine, the Windows Insider Technical Preview. It is my understanding that you MUST upgrade before doing a clean install. 1) Is that true? 2) Do I get a new license number? 3) My Windows 7 instillations...
  10. Install Windows 10 Pro clean on Windows 10 Home

Install Windows 10 Pro clean on Windows 10 Home: Does anyone know how I install, not upgrade, W10 Pro on a laptop that has W10 Home? I bought a W10 Pro licence key off eBay and downloaded the W10 ISO file from Microsoft, but when I try to reinstall from the ISO file (on USB) it rejects a clean install. I already tried to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows pirated upgrade to legal 2020