Windows 10: Clean install side effect: 15025.0 to 15063.0

Discus and support Clean install side effect: 15025.0 to 15063.0 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When creating a network switch shortcut after a clean install, All Control Panel Items icon show up each time a flash drive is introduded. It also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MikeMecanic, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Clean install side effect: 15025.0 to 15063.0

When creating a network switch shortcut after a clean install, All Control Panel Items icon show up each time a flash drive is introduded. It also comes and go for no reason. The only way to get rid of it, is in Task Manager/Windows Explorer/Restart or when removing or re-introducing the flash drive. See screenshot:

:)

MikeMecanic, Apr 11, 2017

2. Unable to open Start Menu, Action Center, or Settings

Apparently, reinstalling a clean windows is also not a solution. I have formatted and clean installed Windows (version 1709 build 16299.15) three times now, with no luck. The problem remains. I have finally installed Windows version 1703 build 15063.0
    Funny thing is, this problem wasn't there in the earlier builds of version 1709.

Sanjay0864, Apr 11, 2017
  3. ChipperD Win User
    Cumulative Update KB4015217 Installed Twice

Same thing's happened to me as well on a clean install of version 1703 (15063.0) In my case, it's KB4015583; first 'successfully installed' on April 13 then again today, Arpril 14 via Windows Update. Being it's a cumulative update, it required a system
    restart the first time around. The most recent install, no restart necessary. Odd... ?

ChipperD, Apr 11, 2017
Thema:

Clean install side effect: 15025.0 to 15063.0

1. Clean install side effect: 15025.0 to 15063.0 - Similar Threads - Clean install side

2. I can't clean disk 0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't clean disk 0: Everything I use diskpart to try and clean disk 0 I get an error messgae stating Diskpart has encountered an error: Incorrect function. See the system event log for more information. Iam trying to reinstall windows since my computer needs to be repaired but i can't install it...
  3. I can't clean disk 0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't clean disk 0: Everything I use diskpart to try and clean disk 0 I get an error messgae stating Diskpart has encountered an error: Incorrect function. See the system event log for more information. Iam trying to reinstall windows since my computer needs to be repaired but i can't install it...
  4. I can't clean disk 0

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Cleaning up stuck on 0%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cleaning up stuck on 0%: When I turned on my laptop it starting cleaning up and it's stuck on 0%. It says not to turn the laptop off so I'm not sure what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cleaning-up-stuck-on-0/00e42eb6-6e6c-4f51-a110-32275bd4de53
  6. Cleaning up stuck on 0%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cleaning up stuck on 0%: When I turned on my laptop it starting cleaning up and it's stuck on 0%. It says not to turn the laptop off so I'm not sure what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cleaning-up-stuck-on-0/00e42eb6-6e6c-4f51-a110-32275bd4de53
  7. Cleaning up stuck on 0%

8. Clean instal Win !0 with USB

in Windows 10 Support
    Clean instal Win !0 with USB: I have Win 10 64 bit downloaded onto a USB flash drive in order to do a clean install on my SSD drive...is installing it through BIOS any advantage than simply going through system recovery and using this method (remove everything install through USB) which method is better...
  9. Installation Stuck at 0%

Installation Stuck at 0%: So I have an Acer Predator laptop which i wanted to factory reset because it wasnt running too well. The reset got stuck at 35% and i decided to switch the laptop off to see what happened. When i turned it back on it open a screen saying “Installing Windows 0%” and it hasn’t...
  10. Srttrial.txt 0×0 error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Srttrial.txt 0×0 error: When i go advanced settings and repair windows from loadind i get this error..and when i open the file it says hdd errors 0×0 long page..how i fix that?i tried to put every command in cmd doesnt help..and tried many youtube guides ..i thought the prob was on hdd so i bought...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 version 15025.0

2. what is Version 15025.0 for windows 10

3. windows 10 15025.0