Windows 10: Clean Install W10 - Says to Debloat before User Profile Created?

Discus and support Clean Install W10 - Says to Debloat before User Profile Created? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi All, I've been reading some of the Win10 debloat tools. Windows10DeBloater says: "This script should be ran before a user profile is configured,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AZMedia, May 4, 2021.

1. AZMedia Win User

Clean Install W10 - Says to Debloat before User Profile Created?

Hi All, I've been reading some of the Win10 debloat tools. Windows10DeBloater says: "This script should be ran before a user profile is configured, otherwise you will likely see that apps that should have been removed will remain, and might find broken tiles on the start menu." How is it possible to install Win10 without creating a user profile? Doesn't the "Local Account" approach still create a user profile?

:)

AZMedia, May 4, 2021
  2. AZMedia Win User

Hi All,

I've been reading some of the Win10 debloat tools.

Windows10DeBloater says: "This script should be ran before a user profile is configured, otherwise you will likely see that apps that should have been removed will remain, and might find broken tiles on the start menu."

How is it possible to install Win10 without creating a user profile? Doesn't the "Local Account" approach still create a user profile?

AZMedia, May 4, 2021
  3. Megahertz Win User

Power Shell scripts to do what?
    You said you want to Clean install on the used 2018 Dell Optiplex.

Megahertz, May 4, 2021
  4. AZMedia Win User

Anyone know how to run Powershell scripts during a clean install and before any user profile is created?

AZMedia, May 4, 2021
Thema:

1. Clean Install W10 - Says to Debloat before User Profile Created? - Similar Threads - Clean Install W10

2. Created a Local User Admin Profile and now it says the password is incorrect...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Created a Local User Admin Profile and now it says the password is incorrect...: Hello I have a created a major headache and I don't understand how it happened or how to recover it.I was uncluttering a laptop which had multiple user accounts and wanted only 1 local user with admin rights.When I created the local user account I entered the Password...
  3. Created a Local User Admin Profile and now it says the password is incorrect...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Created a Local User Admin Profile and now it says the password is incorrect...: Hello I have a created a major headache and I don't understand how it happened or how to recover it.I was uncluttering a laptop which had multiple user accounts and wanted only 1 local user with admin rights.When I created the local user account I entered the Password...
  4. Created a Local User Admin Profile and now it says the password is incorrect...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Help creating user profiles.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help creating user profiles.: Hi! I'm trying to create a new user profile on my computer. The problem is that I can't figure out how to configure it so both accounts are entirely separated. For example, I can't prevent the other account from accessing the main account's apps, downloads, appdata folders,...
  6. Games downloaded before debloat won't download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Games downloaded before debloat won't download: So I downloaded Wolfenstein and The Outer Worlds the other day and was playing them. I ran a debloat software which deleted my Xbox app. So I redownloaded that, but now those two games won't download. I am able to download other games but not those two. Things I've tried...
  7. Creating User Profile

in Windows 10 Customization
    Creating User Profile: hey, it is possible to create another user account with admin privileges but not being able to delete another admin user account? if so, how? windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/creating-user-profile/14a0ba41-d9f0-4696-843a-c6788a0fb8a8
  8. W10 clean install. Booting from USB freezes before installation page

W10 clean install. Booting from USB freezes before installation page: I have set up my usb using rufus and UUI. When I boot my pc with the usb its freeze in windows 10 blue logo screen, i've tried to create bootable using 2 different software but still freeze. Here a picture where its freeze [img] My current OS windows 10 32bit and i like...
  9. Win10 Clean Install Creates Extra Profile

Win10 Clean Install Creates Extra Profile: Hello, I did a clean install of Win10 x64 after completely wiping the HDD clean using diskpart...clean all. Everything installed ok it seems, but for an extra mysterious profile, so there are three where there always used to be two in any installation: Default...
  10. Clean W10 install on an OEM W10 machine

Clean W10 install on an OEM W10 machine: My new Dell Inspiron laptop should arrive this coming Monday. I've been doing some research on doing a clean install. I read where MS won't activate a fresh install over an OEM key. So my Dell with OEM W10 will be activated as such and if I understand correctly if I download...