Windows 10: Clean reboot of win10 home over win10 enterprise

Discus and support Clean reboot of win10 home over win10 enterprise in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello there ! I have a laptop with win10 enterprise on it and several accounts (one of them is mine with administrator privileges). But I want to use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/JohnnyPlasma, Feb 7, 2021.

1. Clean reboot of win10 home over win10 enterprise

Hello there ! I have a laptop with win10 enterprise on it and several accounts (one of them is mine with administrator privileges). But I want to use this old business machine for personal purpose, and all things that are disabled due to the enterprise version make it difficult to use... Is it possible and safe to reboot to a clean win10 home version ? Do this reboot also remove all other accounts ? I want my machine to be clean (I already copyed all my personal data).

submitted by /u/JohnnyPlasma
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/JohnnyPlasma, Feb 7, 2021
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Feb 7, 2021
  3. babakj Win User
    How to adjust jump lists in Win10 enterprise?

How to adjust jump lists in Win10 enterprise? In Win8.1 task bar property page would allow me to change the jump list length, but it is missing in Win10 enterprise.

babakj, Feb 7, 2021
  4. Ikaruga Win User

Clean reboot of win10 home over win10 enterprise

GeForce Hotfix driver 353.38 (Update: Win10 versions added)

https://forums.geforce.com/default/...vers/announcing-geforce-hotfix-driver-353-38/

Update: Windows 10 (international) versions below:
    Win10 - 64 bit desktop
    Win10 - 32 bit desktop
    Win10 - 64 bit notebook
    Win10 - 32 bit notebook

Ikaruga, Feb 7, 2021
Thema:

Clean reboot of win10 home over win10 enterprise

1. Clean reboot of win10 home over win10 enterprise - Similar Threads - Clean reboot win10

2. WIn10 Home to Win10 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIn10 Home to Win10 Pro: We had activated copy of Win10 Home, paid for the upgrade to download Win10 Pro, and what was downloaded was Win10 Enterprise which I can not activate. The activation error is not having a valid digital license or product key. How do I get Win10 Pro which I paid for and get...
  3. Win10 Enterprise to Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 Enterprise to Pro: Hello everyone.I have an old pc to be recycled that slmgr -dli shows as a retail channel linked to my microsoft account - so has a digital license product key. I believe it had win7 that was upgraded to win 10 pro. I also have a pc that my university allowed me to keep when I...
  4. Win10 Enterprise to Pro

Win10 Enterprise to Pro: Hello everyone.I have an old pc to be recycled that slmgr -dli shows as a retail channel linked to my microsoft account - so has a digital license product key. I believe it had win7 that was upgraded to win 10 pro. I also have a pc that my university allowed me to keep when I...
  5. Win10 Enterprise to Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  6. Win10 pro become Win10 enterprise

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 pro become Win10 enterprise: I was using win10 home and had a key for win10 pro. I redeemed it and tried to download win10pro from windows store but it keeps having error. I restarted my computer and surprisingly found my Win10 home become Win10 enterprise. How can i fix it ?...
  7. Win10 Home to Win10 Pro

Win10 Home to Win10 Pro: I cannot access the original restore point to go back to Win10 Home when I put in a DVD restore. It is dated March 29. 2020. I was fiddling around with WSL 2 and I wanted to try out Win10 Pro as a possibility to fix my issues. Now, I just want my email, browser and OS...
  8. upgrade to Win10 Enterprise

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    upgrade to Win10 Enterprise: I just bought a Dell Inspiron with Windows 10 Home pre-loaded. I found I needed Remote Desktop but that version didn't support it. So I upgraded to Enterprise but now I can't activate the Windows new version. I bought the upgrade from the Microsoft store but it did not come...
  9. uninstall win10 enterprise

uninstall win10 enterprise: micros up graded me to win10 enterprise. since i have win7-8- to win10 ,so I have a bios digital key, can not find. I am not develper or working or school. so micros accessed denided my admin. blocked update except what they give me. blocked download. refused to active. and...
  10. Win10 Enterprise reboot immediately once opening TMT3

Win10 Enterprise reboot immediately once opening TMT3: I have installed TMT3 (TotalMedia Theatre 3) and once I open it, Win10 Enterprise just reboot automatically and immediately. I don't have any clue*cry*cry*cry Has anyone met the same issue? Thanks! 57203