Windows 10: Clean reinstall of Windows 10 Pro - Regular network adapter disconnection

Discus and support Clean reinstall of Windows 10 Pro - Regular network adapter disconnection in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, Last weekend a fresh Windows 10 Pro installation was performed on my machine. Since that moment my network adapter randomly disconnects,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Threeps, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Threeps Win User

Clean reinstall of Windows 10 Pro - Regular network adapter disconnection

Hello,

Last weekend a fresh Windows 10 Pro installation was performed on my machine. Since that moment my network adapter randomly disconnects, usually after a period of inactivity and states that no network was found. My first assumption was that this was related to Power Management and this was disabled for both network adapters.

Clean reinstall of Windows 10 Pro - Regular network adapter disconnection 061b69ba-6295-45c9-b9b7-9caba0edbfb9?upload=true.png

This did not resolve the issue. The only way to enable / start up the adapter is by either physically plugging the cable out and back in or restarting the system.

An alternate solution would be to update the drivers, but this network adapter (RealTek 8122L) is part of an older motherboard (Asus P7P55D-E Deluxe). And for this model there are no Windows 10 drivers available from the manufacturer's website.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! (-:

:)

Threeps, Dec 3, 2018
  2. Gino Des Win User

Issues with network adapters

Hi Alfonso,

To resolve this issue, we suggest that you run the Network troubleshooter when you switch from WiFi to Ethernet connection. The Network troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix common connection problems including clearing the network cache to obtain a new
    IP from the new network. Kindly follow the steps below:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Identify and repair network problems, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that fixes the problem.

If the issue persists, kindly try the troubleshooting steps on the following link:

Fix network connection issues in Windows 10

We recommend that you try the steps on the Update the network adapter driver,
    Run the Network troubleshooter followed by networking commands, and Use network reset to reinstall network devices sections.

Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Gino Des, Dec 3, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Network Adapter Priority not saved

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. I understand your concern and I am glad to assist you.

I would suggest you to run the Network adapter troubleshooter and check.

Method 1:

Step 1:

• Type troubleshooter in the search bar.
    • From the list click view all and select network adapter.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions thereafter.
    Step 2: Perform an SFC (System File Checker) scan on your system for any corrupted file settings.

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.
    • Select Command prompt admin.
    • At the command prompt type “sfc /scannow” (no quotes), and then press ENTER.

Method 2: If there is any third party software conflict then perform a
    Clean boot.

How to troubleshoot a problem by performing a clean boot in Windows

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

(Applies to Windows 10)

Note: You need to refer to the steps suggested under the section, “How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot” to get the computer back to Normal Startup.

If the issue persist I would suggest you to install the latest network card drivers from computer manufacturer website and check.

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on Windows related issues. We will be glad to help.

Joy Kemprai, Dec 3, 2018
  4. Clean reinstall of Windows 10 Pro - Regular network adapter disconnection

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

Clean reinstall of Windows 10 Pro - Regular network adapter disconnection

1. Clean reinstall of Windows 10 Pro - Regular network adapter disconnection - Similar Threads - Clean reinstall Pro

2. Surface pro 2 Network adapter drivers will not reinstall.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface pro 2 Network adapter drivers will not reinstall.: I have a surface pro 2 that claims the network adapter has an up to date driver, but I still cannot connect to the internet. It claims that the WiFi driver is enabled, but cannot detect any networks. Hard line still works. I have tried:Restarting to install the driver it...
  3. Surface pro 2 Network adapter drivers will not reinstall.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface pro 2 Network adapter drivers will not reinstall.: I have a surface pro 2 that claims the network adapter has an up to date driver, but I still cannot connect to the internet. It claims that the WiFi driver is enabled, but cannot detect any networks. Hard line still works. I have tried:Restarting to install the driver it...
  4. Surface pro 2 Network adapter drivers will not reinstall.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Realtek network adapter constantly disconnecting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Realtek network adapter constantly disconnecting: Device: ASUS TUF Gaming 505DT Network adapter: Realtek 8821CE Duration: Happened occasionally for a period of 2-3 months but - since the past week - happens multiple times a day. Only resolved by constantly restarting the laptop. Solutions attempted: Every step here I've...
  6. Network Adapter seems to randomly disconnect

Network Adapter seems to randomly disconnect: Hello, I am running a desktop Lenovo M81 SFF, with Windows 10 with most recent updates. I use this as a headless server that i remotely access with remote desktop and it is connevted with an ethernet cable to my router. Every couple of days it seems that the computer...
  7. Clean reinstall of Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clean reinstall of Windows 10 Pro: It's time for me to do a clean reinstall of Windows 10 Pro on my desktop. I can do a total system backup, or even clone my active SSD to a spare HDD. The great majority of my files are located in OneDrive. If after backing up or cloning I do a clean reinstall on the SSD...
  8. Windows 10 clean install regularly crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 clean install regularly crashes: Today, I finally switched to Windows 10 in light of Microsoft's plan to kill support for Windows 7. Windows suddenly crashes approximately 20 to 30 minutes after booting, and all I can do when it does is force a shut down by holding my computer's power button. It does not...
  9. Network adapter disconnecting on windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Network adapter disconnecting on windows 10: Hi, for the past few days my internet keeps disconnecting on a Windows 10 pc once or twice a day, it will automatically re-connect a few seconds later. I ran Troubleshooting and it said I have a problem with the wireless adapter or access point, and that it fixed the...
  10. Problems with reinstalling the Network adapter

Problems with reinstalling the Network adapter: Hello, My computer is Asus E200HA, Windows 10 Home, 64 Bit. Since yesterday I had a problem with connecting to Internet. At some point the wireless icon in the notification area indicated that there are no wireless networks around me - a red circle with white cross....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. clean reinstall windows 10 professional

2. clean reinstall of windows 10 pro

3. clean reinstall windows 10 pro

4. regular network adapter disconnection - windows 10