Windows 10: Clean up desktop folders from the cloud ?

Discus and support Clean up desktop folders from the cloud ? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am trying to clean up my desktop. But the microsoft cloud keep putting them back.How can I remove them from my desktop ?I backed them up once to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Alex_703, Nov 3, 2021.

1. Alex_703 Win User

Clean up desktop folders from the cloud ?

I am trying to clean up my desktop. But the microsoft cloud keep putting them back.How can I remove them from my desktop ?I backed them up once to another drive and deleted them from my desktop buy microsoft cloud put them back.

:)

Alex_703, Nov 3, 2021
Thema:

Clean up desktop folders from the cloud ?

1. Clean up desktop folders from the cloud ? - Similar Threads - Clean desktop folders

2. How to clean up WindowsApps folder?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to clean up WindowsApps folder?: Hi,I have a strange situation: analyzing the space on C: I saw that some apps that I had uninstalled still exist in the windowsApps folder and even old versions of some apps are there taking up space.At first I tried to reinstall the app and remove it but the space didn't...
  3. How to clean up WindowsApps folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to clean up WindowsApps folder?: Hi,I have a strange situation: analyzing the space on C: I saw that some apps that I had uninstalled still exist in the windowsApps folder and even old versions of some apps are there taking up space.At first I tried to reinstall the app and remove it but the space didn't...
  4. How to clean up WindowsApps folder?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Folders for OneDrive and Adobe Creative Cloud appear on Desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folders for OneDrive and Adobe Creative Cloud appear on Desktop: Hello, without my intervention probably with some recent Windows upgrade, three new Folders have appeared on my Desktop: two for different OneDrive accounts personal and university-provided and one for Adobe Creative Cloud. Note that these are not just shortcuts....
  6. Backing up OneDrive 'from the cloud'

Backing up OneDrive 'from the cloud': I'm trying to find a way that I can backup from OneDrive's web endpoints to another Cloud resource. Most of the resources I've been able to find, depend on having access to OneDrive installed on a local PC and backing up from there. My home computer of choice, doesn't have a...
  7. Windows clean up tool won't clean update folder

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows clean up tool won't clean update folder: I've ran WIndows update successfully ,I've tried running the update troubleshooter,and it was OK. I keep showing it needs to clean 9.65 GB every time even though it completes the cleaning process....
  8. deleting cloud based images from desktop

deleting cloud based images from desktop: I have a lot of files I want to delete, and it is easier to do on the desktop than on the web. I have multiple images that are not local, but I have the icons showing. When I delete them, they download before they will delete which takes an inordinate amount of time. Is there...
  9. Cleaning up the DESKTOP SSD...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cleaning up the DESKTOP SSD...: Windows 10 PRO with a 1TB 840 EVO. Here's what things look like in EASUS Partition Master. It may not REALLY be a big thing but it offends my sense of order to have such a goofy looking disk. Which of these parititions do I NEED, and how do I get them all together,...
  10. Disk clean up do not clean Windows.old folder.

in Windows 10 Support
    Disk clean up do not clean Windows.old folder.: Disk clean up do not clean Windows.old folder. I am finding a driver is there, by name IntcDAud.sys. Here it is 439kb and the same is there in Windows\system32\drivers also. Though I am not worried as space occupied is very less, I wanted to know, why clean up is not deleting...