Windows 10: Clean up my microsoft

Discus and support Clean up my microsoft in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I bot a new laptop and after I set it up with my Microsoft account, it takes up over 200gigs of space! How to I wipe my microsoft account so that it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ZackJace, May 14, 2020.

1. ZackJace Win User

Clean up my microsoft

I bot a new laptop and after I set it up with my Microsoft account, it takes up over 200gigs of space! How to I wipe my microsoft account so that it doesn't load all the old files.

:)

ZackJace, May 14, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, May 14, 2020
  3. Toothless Win User
    Silent boot failure

List your specs out and tell us each step in cleaning you did.

Toothless, May 14, 2020
  4. Clean up my microsoft

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 14, 2020
Thema:

Clean up my microsoft

1. Clean up my microsoft - Similar Threads - Clean microsoft

2. Cannot add security info into my Microsoft account or sign into any Office apps on a clean...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot add security info into my Microsoft account or sign into any Office apps on a clean...: My Windows account and MS Office 365 subscription worked perfectly fine originally. Then, out of a sudden, I got signed out and cannot sign into any of my office apps, and there is a new message in Accounts -> Your Info: "You need to add security info to your Microsoft...
  3. Cannot add security info into my Microsoft account or sign into any Office apps on a clean...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot add security info into my Microsoft account or sign into any Office apps on a clean...: My Windows account and MS Office 365 subscription worked perfectly fine originally. Then, out of a sudden, I got signed out and cannot sign into any of my office apps, and there is a new message in Accounts -> Your Info: "You need to add security info to your Microsoft...
  4. Clean install on used Microsoft Surface

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clean install on used Microsoft Surface: My old Microsoft Surface is failing. I am looking at buying a used Microsoft Surface online, but it does not include an operating system. Can I install Windows without having to purchase a new license?...
  5. Clean install on used Microsoft Surface

Clean install on used Microsoft Surface: My old Microsoft Surface is failing. I am looking at buying a used Microsoft Surface online, but it does not include an operating system. Can I install Windows without having to purchase a new license?...
  6. Microsoft removes WordPad from clean installs of Windows 11 Canary Builds, and you cannot...

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft removes WordPad from clean installs of Windows 11 Canary Builds, and you cannot...: Microsoft has begun the removal of WordPad from Windows 11 Insider Program. The app is no longer available on clean installs of the Canary Channel Builds. This is not surprising, as the company had previously confirmed in September 2023, that the legacy rich text editor has...
  7. Why do microsoft hate its users I tried to clean install using the media **** **** and now...

Why do microsoft hate its users I tried to clean install using the media **** **** and now...: I **** hate the fact that there is nothing simple.You cant simply just reset your computer. No.It has to be **** time consuming and exhausting.Also, you'll have to read, listen and watch stuff you give FUCKALL CARE ABOUTbecause window is such ****they cant make it user...
  8. Mistakenly didn't tick disable all microsoft apps clean boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mistakenly didn't tick disable all microsoft apps clean boot: I had problems of laptop being slow so i looked up online and it said you should do an clean boot i did it but i didnt click disalbe all microsoft apps. After that i cant log in, set up my pin or do anything please help....
  9. Mistakenly didn't tick disable all microsoft apps clean boot

Mistakenly didn't tick disable all microsoft apps clean boot: I had problems of laptop being slow so i looked up online and it said you should do an clean boot i did it but i didnt click disalbe all microsoft apps. After that i cant log in, set up my pin or do anything please help....
  10. Error code 0x80131500 in Microsoft Store after clean install Windows 10

Error code 0x80131500 in Microsoft Store after clean install Windows 10: I performed clean install of Windows 10 22H2 multiple times, but still getting this error code 0x80131500 for Microsoft Store, and sometimes it shows Something bad happen, unknown specified layout in manifest, in yellow font. Please help...