Windows 10: Clean up part of Task Bar to the right of Notifications area

Discus and support Clean up part of Task Bar to the right of Notifications area in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I get rid of and prevent future accumulation of icons between the Notifications and Task bar in win 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by FrankBrady2, Jun 13, 2021.

1. Clean up part of Task Bar to the right of Notifications area

How do I get rid of and prevent future accumulation of icons between the Notifications and Task bar in win 10

:)

FrankBrady2, Jun 13, 2021

2. Task Bar Icons Windows 10

Hi John,

Thank you for your response.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

If the icon is hidden from the task bar, you can enable it by using the following steps. The icon might be hidden. Here's how to show the battery icon:

• Right-click an empty area on the taskbar, and then click
      Properties.
    • Under Notification area, click
      Customize.
    • In Notification Area Icons, click on Select
      which icons appear on Taskbar.
    • On in the drop-down list next to
      Power, and then click OK.
    If the issue still persists you can try Updating the latest Power management driver software for Windows 10 from the manufacturer website.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Jun 13, 2021
  3. Tony CQR Win User
    Internet Notification in Task Bar - Windows 10

The answer to the network problem was correct.

As far as the antivirus answer , there is a misunderstanding - sure, your answer brings the antivirus into the task bar on the left hand side of the screen, but my problem is that in the notifications area with appropriate buttons turned on it does not
    appear on the right hand side of the task bar (eg with network and new notifications) the function of the antivirus icon on the right hand side of the desk top task bar is entirely different from the left side.

Windows 10 is not responding to the antivirus notification in the notifications& actions settings area.

Tony CQR, Jun 13, 2021
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Clean up part of Task Bar to the right of Notifications area

task bar question

Hi Peter,

Windows 10 has a feature to personalize your task bar icons. To retrieve the missing battery icon on your taskbar, kindly follow the steps below:

• Right click on the taskbar and select Settings.
    • Under Notification Area, click Turn system icons on or off.
    • Look for Power and toggle Power to On. Your battery icon should appear in the system tray again.

Let us know if this worked.

Xylee Del, Jun 13, 2021
Thema:

Clean up part of Task Bar to the right of Notifications area

1. Clean up part of Task Bar to the right of Notifications area - Similar Threads - Clean part Task

2. The notification count on the right side of the task bar in Windows 11 is showing a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The notification count on the right side of the task bar in Windows 11 is showing a...: The notification count on the right side of the task bar in Windows 11 is showing a rectangle instead of the usual icon.I had this issue before with other icons and was able to fix it by replacing the Segoe fonts in the C:/Windows/fonts folder.But after installing Windows 11...
  3. The notification count on the right side of the task bar in Windows 11 is showing a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The notification count on the right side of the task bar in Windows 11 is showing a...: The notification count on the right side of the task bar in Windows 11 is showing a rectangle instead of the usual icon.I had this issue before with other icons and was able to fix it by replacing the Segoe fonts in the C:/Windows/fonts folder.But after installing Windows 11...
  4. Notification Area

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notification Area: How Do You Unlock The Icons In The Notification Area So Can Display Them On The Taskbar ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notification-area/57fbfb99-1aec-4126-873e-3c9205e1adf4
  5. Notification bar on right side of screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Notification bar on right side of screen: example, windows is nagging because virus protection is going to expire. My Virus program (Viper) is happy, Windows is not. Can this notification bar be turned off? Version 20H2, OS Build 19042.804 174328
  6. Task bar right click pop up issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Task bar right click pop up issues: When i right click on my file explorer icon in the task bar it pops up but when i move the mouse to make a choice it disappears. Do i need to change a setting somewhere ?.....Len ... I am using the newest Windows 10 158680
  7. Notifications/task bar

Notifications/task bar: So I have a dual monitor setup and my main monitor is what I use to game but my notifications always pop up and I have moved the task bar with the notifications to my secondary monitor but after a few minutes the notifications will start appearing on my main monitor again....
  8. Notification Area not showing up.

Notification Area not showing up.: Hi! I'm having a problem with my windows 10, when I got this computer it wasn't a problem, but something happened and now the notification area has disappeared! It's especially annoying when I wanna quickly close out of something running in the background or wanna use it to...
  9. notifications in icon on task bar

notifications in icon on task bar: i accidently stopped notifications from games like ceasars slots showing in the icon on the task bar. how do i get these back please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notifications-in-icon-on-task-bar/adef0a98-83a7-4046-a8af-a5b859d19c0e
  10. Notification Area

in Windows 10 Support
    Notification Area: Hi, Having more icons showing in notification area bug are still there and will disrupt the layout of the notification area and show white scroll bars with arrows but in another way and this is random one and just blinking not standing. Any one else having this issue...