Windows 10: Clean up R-Click Context Menus

Discus and support Clean up R-Click Context Menus in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I'm trying to delete the majority of items I see when R-Clicking on items. I've tried a BUNCH of programs but none of them seem to be able to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ObjectNull, Aug 24, 2020.

1. Clean up R-Click Context Menus

Hi, I'm trying to delete the majority of items I see when R-Clicking on items. I've tried a BUNCH of programs but none of them seem to be able to do what I want (or I just can't figure them out) - Context Menu Editor, Easy Context Menu, Context Menu Tuner, Ultimate Windows Context Menu Customizer, MenuMaid, FileMenu Tools, etc...

Here are some examples of things I want to get rid of in a couple different context menus (highlighted in red):
    Folders:

Clean up R-Click Context Menus [​IMG]

Video:

I just realized that I only use 4 items on the regular in the R-Click menu, everything else is just clutter.

I don't want to have to hide all these items one by one in every context menu they appear, I want to disable them everywhere across the entire computer in a single click. Is this possible? I really only need to see 'Open With' 'Send to" "Delete' and 'Properties'.

I'm using Windows 10. Thanks for your help!

:)

ObjectNull, Aug 24, 2020

2. Clean up R-Click Context Menus

Thanks everyone! Lots of great suggestions.

Looks like I have to get granular with this and use a bunch of different methods. I'll let you know what works.

- - - Updated - - -

Tried disabling a bunch of items in ShellExView (Include in Library, Start Menu Pin, etc...)

but they still appeared in the R-Click menu

Am I doing this wrong?

ObjectNull, Aug 24, 2020
  3. Ghot Win User
    Clean up R-Click Context Menus

With some of these tweaking programs, they change registry entries. You will have to reboot for them to take effect.

4. Clean up R-Click Context Menus

Hi, I'm trying to delete the majority of items I see when R-Clicking on items. I've tried a BUNCH of programs but none of them seem to be able to do what I want (or I just can't figure them out) - Context Menu Editor, Easy Context Menu, Context Menu Tuner, Ultimate Windows Context Menu Customizer, MenuMaid, FileMenu Tools, etc...

Here are some examples of things I want to get rid of in a couple different context menus (highlighted in red):
    Folders:

Video:

I just realized that I only use 4 items on the regular in the R-Click menu, everything else is just clutter.

I don't want to have to hide all these items one by one in every context menu they appear, I want to disable them everywhere across the entire computer in a single click. Is this possible? I really only need to see 'Open With' 'Send to" "Delete' and 'Properties'.

I'm using Windows 10. Thanks for your help!

ObjectNull, Aug 24, 2020
Thema:

1. Clean up R-Click Context Menus - Similar Threads - Clean Click Context

2. Copying Right-Click Context Menus into Word?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copying Right-Click Context Menus into Word?: Hi!I am trying to write a Tutorial in Word 365 for using the "Easy PC" software to design thermionic radio valve symbols, and I need to copy the right-click Context Menu to illustrate what to select, but whenever press "Print Screen" or click anywhere the Context Menu and...
  3. Copying Right-Click Context Menus into Word?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Copying Right-Click Context Menus into Word?: Hi!I am trying to write a Tutorial in Word 365 for using the "Easy PC" software to design thermionic radio valve symbols, and I need to copy the right-click Context Menu to illustrate what to select, but whenever press "Print Screen" or click anywhere the Context Menu and...
  4. Click on start menu does not come up, nor does click in search or right-click context menus...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Click on start menu does not come up, nor does click in search or right-click context menus...: Click on start menu does not come up, nor does click in search or right-click context menus Windows 11 user, new user created allows. Clicking on "start" menu does nothing, clicking and attempting to type in search also does not allow input, right-click on icons and apps does...
  5. No Full-Context Menus?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Full-Context Menus?: I've upgraded to the new Windows 11 and I wanted to move the taskbar to the top, But all I see is a useless "Taskbar Settings" Button. Do you think theseare messy popups? They are not. So is there an official way to make these full context?...
  6. No Full-Context Menus?

No Full-Context Menus?: I've upgraded to the new Windows 11 and I wanted to move the taskbar to the top, But all I see is a useless "Taskbar Settings" Button. Do you think theseare messy popups? They are not. So is there an official way to make these full context?...
  7. How To Remove Winamp Context [Right-Click] Menus?

How To Remove Winamp Context [Right-Click] Menus?: hello*Smile After right clicking an MP3 file, I get: Add to Winamp's Bookmark List https://s16.picofile.com/file/8413474684/454878.png How do I remove these? Please create a registry file Thanks 168076
  8. How To Remove Winamp Context [Right-Click] Menus?

in Windows 10 Support
    How To Remove Winamp Context [Right-Click] Menus?: hello*Smile After right clicking an MP3 file, I get: Add to Winamp's Bookmark List https://s16.picofile.com/file/8413474684/454878.png How do I remove these? Please create a registry file Thanks 168076
  9. Clean up R-Click Context Menus

in Windows 10 Support
    Clean up R-Click Context Menus: Hi, I'm trying to delete the majority of items I see when R-Clicking on items. I've tried a BUNCH of programs but none of them seem to be able to do what I want (or I just can't figure them out) - Context Menu Editor, Easy Context Menu, Context Menu Tuner, Ultimate Windows...
  10. Context Menus - (Inconsistencies)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Context Menus - (Inconsistencies): If you're not keen on the 'larger' spacing on some Explorer right click context menus, or, have applied a different 'text size' and, perhaps applied 'Bold' but find that the modifications do not adhere, here's a quick Registry modification to fix that. If you are...