Windows 10: Clean Upgrade from Windows 10 Home Chinese to Windows 10 Pro and a CLEAN Edge browser

Discus and support Clean Upgrade from Windows 10 Home Chinese to Windows 10 Pro and a CLEAN Edge browser in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello I bought a laptop in China due to work's needs, which only came with Home edition Windows 10 in Chinese. I wish to upgrade it to Pro, and at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CS-65, Jul 25, 2020.

1. CS-65 Win User

Clean Upgrade from Windows 10 Home Chinese to Windows 10 Pro and a CLEAN Edge browser

Hello

I bought a laptop in China due to work's needs, which only came with Home edition Windows 10 in Chinese.

I wish to upgrade it to Pro, and at the same time, get rid of the annoying default pages in Edge and iE, which mostly direct to local commercial websites.

Would the experts in this forum kindly show the steps needed if it could be done via an 'Easy Upgrade'.

Thank you very much

Cazz

:)

CS-65, Jul 25, 2020

2. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Jul 25, 2020
  3. Caring1 Win User
    Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

As far as I am aware there is no Windows 10 Pro version.
    But I'd be happy to be wrong.

Caring1, Jul 25, 2020
  4. qubit Win User

Clean Upgrade from Windows 10 Home Chinese to Windows 10 Pro and a CLEAN Edge browser

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

Where exactly did you get this "windows pro" key from? If it's off eBay or something, then perhaps you've been sold a dud key. Also, it's not clear if you mean you bought windows 10 pro or an earlier version of windows as there's no such thing as "windows pro".

Do you have an Windows 7 or 8.1? If so, install that, download the ISO with the media creation tool and burn it to disc. Then run it as an upgrade. After that, the components hash of your PC will give you a digital entitlement for a clean install, so just bought off that disc, wipe the partitions and install it clean. It will auto activate over the internet once installed.

qubit, Jul 25, 2020
Thema:

1. Clean Upgrade from Windows 10 Home Chinese to Windows 10 Pro and a CLEAN Edge browser - Similar Threads - Clean Upgrade Home

2. Upgrading from windows 7 pro to windows 10 pro meaning clean installation of windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading from windows 7 pro to windows 10 pro meaning clean installation of windows 10 ?: If i install on my pc windows 7 pro and then upgrading to windows 10 pro does it like a clean windows 10 installation ?The reason is that i installed new clean windows 10 installation but since then i can't play battlefield bad company 2 it crash after the logo and there is...
  3. Upgrading from windows 7 pro to windows 10 pro meaning clean installation of windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrading from windows 7 pro to windows 10 pro meaning clean installation of windows 10 ?: If i install on my pc windows 7 pro and then upgrading to windows 10 pro does it like a clean windows 10 installation ?The reason is that i installed new clean windows 10 installation but since then i can't play battlefield bad company 2 it crash after the logo and there is...
  4. Upgrading from windows 7 pro to windows 10 pro meaning clean installation of windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 Home Laptop, upgraded to Pro and clean installs

Windows 10 Home Laptop, upgraded to Pro and clean installs: Hi, If I get a laptop with Windows 10 Home pre-installed, then upgrade it to Pro, what happens during a clean install? Will it install to Home with me having to upgrade to Pro again, each time I do a clean install? This will be a batch of machines for a business, with a...
  6. upgrade windows 10 home chinese to windows 10 pro english

upgrade windows 10 home chinese to windows 10 pro english: hi, I have the lenovo laptop with installed Windows 10 home Chinese. I bought windows 10 pro on 25/03/2020 and then tried to install it on the laptop, but many attempts were unsuccessful- pop up showed that the key wasn't valid. could you please assist with the installation...
  7. Downgrading from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Home without clean install

Downgrading from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Home without clean install: Hello, I started with windows 10 home, got it free from when they first released it so I don't remember having a activation code with it. I recently mistakenly purchased windows 10 pro because I thought it would allow me to encrypt my laptop, but it turns out my laptop is...
  8. Clean upgrade of Windows 10 Pro to 17763 demotes to Home edition

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Clean upgrade of Windows 10 Pro to 17763 demotes to Home edition: I have had Windows 10 Professional Build 17134 running and Activated since 07/18/2018 (slmgr shows a Partial Product Key of 3V66T). I am now attempting to do a clean install of Windows 10 Professional Build 17763 from a MediaCreationTool1809.exe-generated .iso, but it...
  9. upgrade chinese windows 10 home to windows 10 Pro English

upgrade chinese windows 10 home to windows 10 Pro English: I recently purchased a laptop from china which has windows 10 home installed on it and I cannot read it. I tried changing the language to English using many different methods and all were unsuccessful. From my understanding the version of windows that I have only allows one...
  10. Install Windows 10 Pro clean on Windows 10 Home

Install Windows 10 Pro clean on Windows 10 Home: Does anyone know how I install, not upgrade, W10 Pro on a laptop that has W10 Home? I bought a W10 Pro licence key off eBay and downloaded the W10 ISO file from Microsoft, but when I try to reinstall from the ISO file (on USB) it rejects a clean install. I already tried to...