Windows 10: Clean windows 10 install fails on BSoD 34 "Cache Manager" on Asus Prime x470 pro Motherboard

Discus and support Clean windows 10 install fails on BSoD 34 "Cache Manager" on Asus Prime x470 pro Motherboard in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; ASUS Primex470 Pro Motherboard, Ryzen 7 2700X CPU, Gskill Ripjaws F4-3200C16D-16GVKB, 2x16 GB, Crucial MX500 M.2 2280 1TB SSD CT1000MX500SSD4,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Blfsplk, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Blfsplk Win User

Clean windows 10 install fails on BSoD 34 "Cache Manager" on Asus Prime x470 pro Motherboard

ASUS Primex470 Pro Motherboard,

Ryzen 7 2700X CPU,

Gskill Ripjaws F4-3200C16D-16GVKB, 2x16 GB,

Crucial MX500 M.2 2280 1TB SSD CT1000MX500SSD4,

Hitachi 2TB, 7200rpm HD,

MSI Gaming GeForce GT 710 2GB GDRR3 64-bit Single Fan Low Profile Graphics Card (GT 710 2GD3 LP)

Lite-On Super AllWrite IHAS124-04-KIT 24X DVD+/-RW Dual Layer Burner

MS w10 Home OEM 64-bit OS

My tail of whoa revolves around a BSoD “Cache manager”

Here is how I got there:

I turned on the power the first time and the system stated just fine. I pressed Delete and entered bios. I changed the boot drive to the DVD. I placed the W10 disk in the DVD. I saved the change to bios and exited.

The computer rebooted, the W10 install stared, I set the Hitachi drive as the install location and at the appropriate time, entered the activation code. At the end of the install, the system rebooted. And when the system rebooted, an error message said that the w10 boot loaded could not be found. My thought was to re-install the OS so I booted to BIOS, pressed F8 and was presented with a choice of the uefi DVD or the sata DVD. I chose the sata DVD. Saved and exited.

The system rebooted, the widows screen showed, files loaded from the W10 DVD, the rotating dot circle displayed for 5-10 seconds and then the system Blue screened with the “Cache Manager” error.

I use “MemTest 86 uefi” on a USB stick to test the 16GB of memory and this software showed no memory errors.

Every time I try to reinstall the OS, I get the BSoD with “Cache Manager” error. What’s going on and how do I fix it?

:)

Blfsplk, Jan 13, 2019

2. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Jan 13, 2019
  3. Caring1 Win User
    Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

As far as I am aware there is no Windows 10 Pro version.
    But I'd be happy to be wrong.

Caring1, Jan 13, 2019
  4. Chino Win User

Clean windows 10 install fails on BSoD 34 "Cache Manager" on Asus Prime x470 pro Motherboard

ASUS ROG X470 Motherboard Shows Up Out of Nowhere

The folks at VideoCardz received a picture of a soon-to-be-released ASUS X470 motherboard from an unnamed sender. Judging by the motherboard's aesthetics and design, we suspect that it belongs to the Strix Series. Although there are no signs of the Strix branding on the motherboard, the rear I/O cover and the 8+2 phase VRM resemble the ones used on the ASUS ROG Strix X370-F Gaming motherboard. Initially, the "Republic" marking threw us off as ASUS isn't known for placing the Republic of Gamers branding on their previous Strix motherboards. The "Hybrid" marking remains a mystery though. The Chinese characters 玩家 that are located beside one of the memory slots literally translates to "Players", which certainly suggests that this will be a gaming-oriented motherboard. As of the time of this article, there are five confirmed X470 motherboards from ASUS: Prime X470-Pro, ROG Strix X470-F Gaming, ROG Strix X470-I Gaming, ROG Crosshair VII Hero, ROG Crosshair VII Hero (WI-FI), and TUF X470-Plus Gaming.

Clean windows 10 install fails on BSoD 34 "Cache Manager" on Asus Prime x470 pro Motherboard cJTzLMg0sdewNjL5_thm.jpg

Chino, Jan 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Clean windows 10 install fails on BSoD 34 "Cache Manager" on Asus Prime x470 pro Motherboard - Similar Threads - Clean install fails

2. How to Enable Secure Boot on asus prime x470-pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Enable Secure Boot on asus prime x470-pro: i cannot for the life of me figure out how to enable secure boot on my pc i am currently running windows 10 and would like to upgrade but this is stopping me i have tried looking everywhere online and i can't find anything that helps...
  3. How to Enable Secure Boot on asus prime x470-pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Enable Secure Boot on asus prime x470-pro: i cannot for the life of me figure out how to enable secure boot on my pc i am currently running windows 10 and would like to upgrade but this is stopping me i have tried looking everywhere online and i can't find anything that helps...
  4. Windows 10 - BSOD Cache Manager 0x00000034 ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 - BSOD Cache Manager 0x00000034 ntoskrnl.exe: Hi Community, I have a problem with a fresh installed Windows 10. The PC is half year old, when I first installed the Windows 10 everything was ok, after the reinstallation on the Windows 10 was upgrade on 11 which I didn`t like appears the blue screen while playing PUBG....
  5. Windows 10 - BSOD Cache Manager 0x00000034 ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - BSOD Cache Manager 0x00000034 ntoskrnl.exe: Hi Community, I have a problem with a fresh installed Windows 10. The PC is half year old, when I first installed the Windows 10 everything was ok, after the reinstallation on the Windows 10 was upgrade on 11 which I didn`t like appears the blue screen while playing PUBG....
  6. Windows 10 - BSOD Cache Manager 0x00000034 ntoskrnl.exe

7. Cache cleaning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cache cleaning: Hello : Does anyone know if I clean the "prefetch", "temp" or "%temp%" folder there might be some problem on my pc? some people say that deleting can improve performance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cache-cleaning/9c51962f-6ece-4313-a404-255681ac73d5
  8. Cache cleaning

Cache cleaning: Hello : Does anyone know if I clean the "prefetch", "temp" or "%temp%" folder there might be some problem on my pc? some people say that deleting can improve performance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cache-cleaning/9c51962f-6ece-4313-a404-255681ac73d5
  9. Windows 10 - Clean install Asus X512JA

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 - Clean install Asus X512JA: Hi everyone, I am facing one of those idiot issues with my laptop where I cannot install Windows 10 on a brand new laptop VivoBook X512J. The issue can be seen in this video made with my phone, sorry for the quality :...
  10. Random BSOD, CACHE MANAGER

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD, CACHE MANAGER: Hi Struggling abit with BSODs, which comes at any point, no specific program or task setting it of. My computer can be running fine for 1 day, then the next day it will have BSODs so frequently its impossible to do anything. Had the same issue with win7, actually all the...