Windows 10: Clean Windows 10 Install - Windows Updates stuck at 96%

Discus and support Clean Windows 10 Install - Windows Updates stuck at 96% in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I install a clean version of windows 10 then after that I tried updating windows after clean instal but the leading is stuck at 96% for a few hours so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Equation, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Equation Win User

Clean Windows 10 Install - Windows Updates stuck at 96%

I install a clean version of windows 10 then after that I tried updating windows after clean instal but the leading is stuck at 96% for a few hours so i restart it and after resateting it, its says 0% now.

How to fix this isue

- - - Updated - - -

I restarted and now its stuck at 100%..

- - - Updated - - -

its stuck at 31% now

:)

Equation, Jan 23, 2020
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jan 23, 2020
  3. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Jan 23, 2020
  4. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jan 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Clean Windows 10 Install - Windows Updates stuck at 96% - Similar Threads - Clean Install Updates

2. My screen is stuck at 96% with Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen is stuck at 96% with Windows 10 Update: It has been 2 very long days since I was able to access my PC. Automatic upgrade to Windows 10 is stuck at 96%. Nothing I've tried lets me get out of this screen. I can't access anything on that laptop, and even when I'm desperate I turned off the laptop with the power...
  3. My screen is stuck at 96% with Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My screen is stuck at 96% with Windows 10 Update: It has been 2 very long days since I was able to access my PC. Automatic upgrade to Windows 10 is stuck at 96%. Nothing I've tried lets me get out of this screen. I can't access anything on that laptop, and even when I'm desperate I turned off the laptop with the power...
  4. My screen is stuck at 96% with Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 11 update stuck at 96%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 update stuck at 96%: I downloaded windows 11 from the settings option and then it started to install. 1 hour went by 94% over and for next 1.5 hours it just moved 2% and been at 96 for quite a while. i tried sfc /scannow in cmd but nothing changed...
  6. Windows 11 update stuck at 96%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 update stuck at 96%: I downloaded windows 11 from the settings option and then it started to install. 1 hour went by 94% over and for next 1.5 hours it just moved 2% and been at 96 for quite a while. i tried sfc /scannow in cmd but nothing changed...
  7. Update Stuck At 96% HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update Stuck At 96% HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: HiI just need a quick help. My windows 10 is not updating instead it is stuck :Here Are My SpecsHere is my error i cant figure why ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-stuck-at-96-help/60f0a502-cf82-4e98-a0a7-dbd96475ae1c
  8. Windows 10 Upgrade stuck at 96%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Upgrade stuck at 96%: Hello, I’m currently upgrading my windows 7 to windows 10 by windows media creator, and I saved nothing from my last windows. I’ve been trough all step but this is freezing for 30-40 minutes now. Here is a picture of my screen https://imgur.com/a/6cZCIZy The dot is not...
  9. Feature Update to Windows 10, version 1709 stuck at 96%

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Feature Update to Windows 10, version 1709 stuck at 96%: As the title of the topic suggests, the update is just stuck at 96%. This is the second time I'm trying to download this update. The first time it was stuck at 95% and now this. Is there any other way to download this update. And also, how should I cancel the update cause...
  10. Windows 10 clean install stuck installing updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 clean install stuck installing updates: Greetings, I've just registered into this forum, i hope there would be someone who can solve my problem, thanks before My device: Laptop Asus G73SW Core i7 8GB RAM 460M 2x1TB drive UEFI support (but still with old bios interface) Media & method used: 8GB usb...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. securityintelligence update stuck at 96%