Windows 10: Clean Windows 10 installation

Discus and support Clean Windows 10 installation in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have just performed a Clean Windows 10 installation on a Tablet formerly using Windows 8.1. As I was setting up, I set up a pin for the opening... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by jcts, Jul 12, 2019 at 5:47 PM.

1. jcts Win User

Clean Windows 10 installation

I have just performed a Clean Windows 10 installation on a Tablet formerly using Windows 8.1. As I was setting up, I set up a pin for the opening screen. I don't want to enter this pin when I open this tablet (there's nothing confidential on this tablet). How do I get rid of this?
    Thanks

:)

2. Delta6326 Win User
  3. Clean Install Workaround for Vista

You may remember this news story on techPowerUp! a couple of days ago relating to the lack of clean installs when using the Upgrade Editions of Vista, which required an old OS to be installed. However, Paul Thurrott has managed to find a workaround for this issue, which ironically lets users do a clean install Vista without any previous version of Windows, albeit a little tedious. Here are the steps:
    • Boot from the Windows Vista Upgrade DVD as normal
    • When prompted for a product code, leave this blank
    • Select the version of Vista you have purchased and let Vista install
    • When you boot to your desktop for the first time, run the Vista setup from Windows
    • This time enter your product key
    • When asked whether you want to do an Upgrade of Custom install, select custom and choose a clean install
    • Windows will now install for a second time and you should be able to activate it
    Remember, these steps are only advised for use in order to achieve a clean install of Vista, it is only legal to use the upgrade editions if you have previously purchased the appropriate version of Windows.

Source: DailyTech

4. Clean Windows 10 installation

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Jul 12, 2019 at 5:55 PM
Thema:

Clean Windows 10 installation

1. Clean Windows 10 installation - Similar Threads - Clean installation

2. After a clean install of Windows 10, no audio on system

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    After a clean install of Windows 10, no audio on system: After a clean install of Windows 10 on a new hard drive, everything is back up except the sound. I have no audio on the system, my speakers are working, I tested them on my phone. I ran the Troubleshooting on the device; results were "No speakers, headset or headphones are...
  3. Clean installation by using Recovery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clean installation by using Recovery: I updated to Windows 10 1903. If I uses Recovery of Setting to reinstall Windows by erasing all personal data, would it be the same as clean installation using external USB drive?...
  4. Clean Install Failing - error code0x80070057

Clean Install Failing - error code0x80070057: Hi all, After failing to recover or repair my current Win 10 installation with all the tools available, I'm trying to do a clean install of Win 10 on a DELL PC with a 256GIG SSD. I've created my USB installation media from Microsoft. As advised on this forum I did the...
  5. Clean install v1903 - Permissions issues

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Clean install v1903 - Permissions issues: I have just reinstalled v1903 from scratch yesterday and now I have a lot of issues regarding permissions. I have to run as administrator a lot of apps to be able to open my files (they are on desktop) (Excel for instance). My Documents, desktop and everything else are moved...
  6. Continuous bluescreen errors not fix by clean install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Continuous bluescreen errors not fix by clean install: I have a Samsung laptop that continuously gets bluescreen errors. A clean install of Windows does not fix the problem. Please help me find out what to do about the following: Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: ef Parameter 1: ffffc80bea29c4c0 Parameter...
  7. Windows 10 clean install regularly crashes

Windows 10 clean install regularly crashes: Today, I finally switched to Windows 10 in light of Microsoft's plan to kill support for Windows 7. Windows suddenly crashes approximately 20 to 30 minutes after booting, and all I can do when it does is force a shut down by holding my computer's power button. It does not...
  8. PLEASE HELP!! Windows 10 Clean Install Freezing at different points of instal/setup - At...

PLEASE HELP!! Windows 10 Clean Install Freezing at different points of instal/setup - At...: Hi guys, I just built my first PC with the help of an experienced friend and I need some help with Windows 10. If any of this sounds stupid, I apologize, still learning! I have tried to boot windows 10 using a usb drive. It starts normal then freezes at random points of...
  9. CANNOT CLEAN INSTALL WINDOWS 10 ON ALIENWARE 17 LAPTOP

CANNOT CLEAN INSTALL WINDOWS 10 ON ALIENWARE 17 LAPTOP: greetings, my laptop is an: alienware 17 r5 win 10 x64bit 128 gb ssd 1 tb hdd 8gb ram 1050 gtx 1year old. never dropped it. no damage. 1. One day my wacom driver start malfunctioning. Its says it's not working. I tried to remove it and reinstall, but it didnt work....
  10. clean install of 1903

clean install of 1903: hi joydeep sir i forgot to disconnect my internet during windows installation of 1903 ,so just asking will it have any issue as i forgot to disconnect my internet.i am using windows 10 home sl 64 bit 1903...