Windows 10: Clean wipe a computer

Discus and support Clean wipe a computer in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I would like to give away my old computer which is still working with windows 10 pro, but as you know from my previous posts, it fed me a lot of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Motim, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Motim Win User

Clean wipe a computer

Hello,
    I would like to give away my old computer which is still working with windows 10 pro, but as you know from my previous posts, it fed me a lot of troubles.
    But first I want to "clean" all my documents, passwords kept on google chrome browser, pictures and videos, etc.
    There are two disks installed, one is devided into two partitions,"C"is the operating system, the other "D" contains data.
    The second disk is "F", one whole partition and also for data.
    I do not mind leaving the operating system, because I need it to use "Macrorit Wiper" from a usb stick , just remove all personal data as mentioned above.
    I would like to have your ideas how to do it, and if is possible to wipe also the operating system to blank the disks.
    The disks are in good shape and the computer can be used again if a legal operating system installed.
    Answers will be appreciated.
    Thanks

:)

Motim, Jul 5, 2018
  2. erocker Win User

How to wipe a SSD Clean

I hate to state the obvious, but format it? *Stick Out Tongue Clean wipe a computer :p

If you don't have a computer with an active O/S on it, you can put a Windows disk in, go to install an O/S and wipe it clean when you are prompted to. *Smile Clean wipe a computer :)

erocker, Jul 5, 2018
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 5, 2018
  4. Clean wipe a computer

HELP: Windows 10 wiped my computer clean

I turn my computer on this morning and it was wiped clean.

Is their a fix????

Trevor & Linda Stott, Jul 5, 2018
Thema:

Clean wipe a computer

1. Clean wipe a computer - Similar Threads - Clean wipe computer

2. wipe computer clean?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wipe computer clean?: I have a new computer and I need to know how to clean off all the files. Thank you. It is a PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wipe-computer-clean/67ec7867-b919-4832-afe0-e97cd38e292e
  3. wipe computer clean?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wipe computer clean?: I have a new computer and I need to know how to clean off all the files. Thank you. It is a PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wipe-computer-clean/67ec7867-b919-4832-afe0-e97cd38e292e
  4. wipe computer clean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Wipe My Computer Clean

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wipe My Computer Clean: Currently, I am preparing my computer to return to an employer. We were allowed to use it for personal use however some word documents that were for personal use were placed on the desktop. I've since cut those personal docs from the desktop and pasted to my thumb drive. My...
  6. Wipe My Computer Clean

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wipe My Computer Clean: Currently, I am preparing my computer to return to an employer. We were allowed to use it for personal use however some word documents that were for personal use were placed on the desktop. I've since cut those personal docs from the desktop and pasted to my thumb drive. My...
  7. Desktop Wiped Clean

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Desktop Wiped Clean: Hello, Can anyone help? Whilst downloading an anti-virus software programme – my desktopwas wiped clear all my files are gone. I have included a screenshot [ATTACH] What happened? Much appreciation...
  8. Wipe clean

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wipe clean: I need to wipe this pc clean and remove any digital signatures by the previous user. How should I go about this? Need to wipe out user accounts and make it like new. Reset pc or Fresh ? Thx. JG...
  9. Wipe clean

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wipe clean: I want to give my windows notebook to a niece. How do I wipe it clean. I have my files on a disc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wipe-clean/daf4dea4-f966-4641-8c71-843ae9d06578
  10. How to wipe Win10 Clean?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to wipe Win10 Clean?: Hi, I would like to know how to wipe windows 10 clean due to the errors I've been getting recently, I've tried doing the tutorials but the settings app will not open. So is there any other way to wipe the computer clean? it would be appreciated if someone could help. 49515

Users found this page by searching for:

1. where in hoover al can i get a computer wiped clean