Windows 10: Cleaner Software obstruction

Discus and support Cleaner Software obstruction in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, My CCleaner program is being obstructed by'Edge.' I have been advised to navigate, via 'Registry' to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by jogold1, Oct 27, 2019.

1. jogold1 Win User

Cleaner Software obstruction

Hi,

My CCleaner program is being obstructed by'Edge.' I have been advised to navigate, via 'Registry' to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft|MicrosoftEdge\Main' in order to rectify the fault.

Unhappily, M/sedge does not appear after '\Microsoft' only 'camera pack.' Please advise me how to access 'MicrosoftEdge\Main' in order to correct the problem.

Hopeful thanks,

JG

:)

jogold1, Oct 27, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 27, 2019
  3. Reg. Cleaner

Anyone suggest the best reg cleaner software?????

Ben Daniels, Oct 27, 2019
  4. Cleaner Software obstruction

Registry Cleaner

Could someone suggest the safest and best Registry Cleaner software that I can use in Windows 10?

ThomasHigginsWP, Oct 27, 2019
Thema:

Cleaner Software obstruction

1. Cleaner Software obstruction - Similar Threads - Cleaner Software obstruction

2. internet security antivirus cleaner on web software 2021

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    internet security antivirus cleaner on web software 2021: internet security antivirus cleaner on web software 2021 smart bug stop cyber crime on window or mac android Linux vpn hider in bios john McGuire 0490786995...
  3. Looking for a disk cleaner software to remove leftover files from uninstalled software.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Looking for a disk cleaner software to remove leftover files from uninstalled software.: I’m running Win 10 LTSC 2019. Apart from uninstalling a few regular applications I’ve also recently uninstalled the Windows store after installing it through a method I found on github. This is Windows so as expected there are plenty of leftover files from uninstalled...
  4. PC cleaner software for windows 10?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC cleaner software for windows 10?: I just fresh installed windows 10 and I'm looking for a good PC Cleaner software and I'm asking the community to tell me if glary utilities is safe to use on windows 10? PS yes I know everything about feature storage sense but I just want something more directly when...
  5. CCleaner Software obstruction

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    CCleaner Software obstruction: Hi, My CCleaner program is being obstructed by 'Edge.' I have been advised to navigate, via 'Registry' to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft|MicrosoftEdge\Main' in order to rectify the fault. Unhappily, M/s edge does not appear after '\Microsoft'...
  6. Taken to the cleaners.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Taken to the cleaners.: It seems I allowed myself to be scammed by someone claiming to be from Microsoft. While starting up my laptop a message came stating my unit was locked and do not turn off the computer without calling the support number provided. Stupid me, I called. One thing led to another...
  7. the best cleaner software for windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    the best cleaner software for windows 10?: I'm just wondering what is the best cleaner software for windows 10 in 2019? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-best-cleaner-software-for-windows-10/48d67200-621b-40c8-89ca-56e9c1dab7cf
  8. cleaners

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cleaners: Is ccleaner something that should be renewed or is there a program already offered in Windows 10 or with my hp computer. where can you find what is needed or not needed? seems a lot of ads for registry and files or interent history is being advertised and never sure if it...
  9. Good system cleaner/maintenance software?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Good system cleaner/maintenance software?: What's everyone using as a good system cleaner/maintenance app these days, like ccleaner? 120230
  10. Windows cleaner, registry cleaner recomendations PLEASE!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows cleaner, registry cleaner recomendations PLEASE!: I have used Ccleaner and REVO to clean and maintain my Windows environment. So I am looking for your thoughts and comments as to what you recommend for cleaning Windows and Windows registry. And if you could add why I would really appreciate it. I feel that registry...