Windows 10: Cleaners ought to be clean (and clear)

Discus and support Cleaners ought to be clean (and clear) in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; There are many programs that purport to clean up and optimize system performance. While Microsoft does not endorse the use of these tools with Windows,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 26, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Cleaners ought to be clean (and clear)

Source: Cleaners ought to be clean (and clear) | Microsoft Malware Protection Center

:)

Brink, Feb 26, 2016
  2. only_inder, Feb 26, 2016
  3. liam182---01, Feb 26, 2016
  4. JohnBurns Win User

Thanks for posting - guess we found this about the same time . I posted in the KC thread just before your post....thought users would like to know.

JohnBurns, Feb 26, 2016
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Think alike again. LOL *Smile

Brink, Feb 26, 2016
  6. Winuser Win User
    I think it's great that Windows Defender checks for these kind of programs. On my system I would prefer to receive a notice and be given the choice to remove the program or to leave it installed.

Winuser, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Cleaners ought to be clean (and clear) - Similar Threads - Cleaners ought clean

2. Registry Cleaner

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Registry Cleaner: I was looking for ways to boost my computer's performance, so I thought getting a registry cleaner would help. I did some research and the two most highly rated cleaners were Iolo System Mechanic and CCleaner. I'm not sure which is safer and more amateur friendly, so I wanted...
  3. Popup Cleaner

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Popup Cleaner: A popup cleaner keeps coming up on my screen and I want to know if it is legitimate or a Microsoft Product. It comes up "CCleaner Important Update", version 5.75.8238. Should I run it or ignore it? If it is not legitimate, how can I get rid of it? Thank You Greg...
  4. Registry Cleaner

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Registry Cleaner: Hello, I need to use a Registry Cleaner for Dell Windows 10; Is it guarantee the functionality of the application? Thanks, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/registry-cleaner/5b375af5-c765-4005-84ec-1b8dccc1e065
  5. Differences in Cleaners

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Differences in Cleaners: Been reading here and came across another system cleaner and wondered what are the main differences or one is better at cleaning certain things? Came across "uncleaner" and wondered where this sits with the likes of ccleaner, privacy eraser, privazer, etc. I have read and...
  6. cc cleaner

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    cc cleaner: when i run cc cleaner and delete files where do they really go? build 1904rrct 150194
  7. Clipboard Cleaner

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Clipboard Cleaner: I have downloaded the Clipboard Cleaner ap to my Windows 10 and have put it on the taskbar. When i click on it, it tells me the clipboard is clear. But this is not the case. If I combine the Windows key and V on the keyboard, the clipboard items are still there. They go off...
  8. cleaners

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cleaners: Is ccleaner something that should be renewed or is there a program already offered in Windows 10 or with my hp computer. where can you find what is needed or not needed? seems a lot of ads for registry and files or interent history is being advertised and never sure if it...
  9. Reg. Cleaner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reg. Cleaner: Anyone suggest the best reg cleaner software????? 88825
  10. Windows cleaner, registry cleaner recomendations PLEASE!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows cleaner, registry cleaner recomendations PLEASE!: I have used Ccleaner and REVO to clean and maintain my Windows environment. So I am looking for your thoughts and comments as to what you recommend for cleaning Windows and Windows registry. And if you could add why I would really appreciate it. I feel that registry...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. MMPC registry cleaner details