Windows 10: Cleaners ought to be clean (and clear)

Discus and support Cleaners ought to be clean (and clear) in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; There are many programs that purport to clean up and optimize system performance. While Microsoft does not endorse the use of these tools with Windows,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 26, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Cleaners ought to be clean (and clear)

Source: Cleaners ought to be clean (and clear) | Microsoft Malware Protection Center

:)

Brink, Feb 26, 2016
  2. only_inder, Feb 26, 2016
  3. liam182---01, Feb 26, 2016
  4. JohnBurns Win User

Thanks for posting - guess we found this about the same time . I posted in the KC thread just before your post....thought users would like to know.

JohnBurns, Feb 26, 2016
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Think alike again. LOL *Smile

Brink, Feb 26, 2016
  6. Winuser Win User
    I think it's great that Windows Defender checks for these kind of programs. On my system I would prefer to receive a notice and be given the choice to remove the program or to leave it installed.

Winuser, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Cleaners ought to be clean (and clear) - Similar Threads - Cleaners ought clean

2. Windows 11 Clean Install: "Clear TPM"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Clean Install: "Clear TPM"?: Should I clear the TPM when starting a clean Windows 11 Pro installation?Will clearing TPM affect settings and such bt Dell on my Dell XPS 8940?Willy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-clean-install-clear-tpm/15e3c1c6-ad12-4e78-a9eb-9ee007c1090b
  3. Windows 11 Clean Install: "Clear TPM"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Clean Install: "Clear TPM"?: Should I clear the TPM when starting a clean Windows 11 Pro installation?Will clearing TPM affect settings and such bt Dell on my Dell XPS 8940?Willy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-clean-install-clear-tpm/15e3c1c6-ad12-4e78-a9eb-9ee007c1090b
  4. COMBO CLEANER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    COMBO CLEANER: HiI had combo cleaner scan my system but they want me to pay to remove this threat i removed combo cleanerhow to i remove the threat?THANK YOUTIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/combo-cleaner/ab8d9592-f5c8-440c-b732-60b6328bf1b4
  5. cc cleaner

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cc cleaner: cc cleaner is asking me clean error in the registry is this safe to do [ATTACH]try is this safe to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cc-cleaner/7dc60a87-e38c-4f2f-bc3f-c020d729a029
  6. Taken to the cleaners.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Taken to the cleaners.: It seems I allowed myself to be scammed by someone claiming to be from Microsoft. While starting up my laptop a message came stating my unit was locked and do not turn off the computer without calling the support number provided. Stupid me, I called. One thing led to another...
  7. Registry cleaners

Registry cleaners: What is your opinion about registry cleaning programs? Are they useful or not so much, and which ones would you recommend? I've been using JetClean for a while and, while it says it cleans a lot of shortcuts, RAM etc., there doesn't seem to be any noticeable improvements...
  8. cleaners

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cleaners: Is ccleaner something that should be renewed or is there a program already offered in Windows 10 or with my hp computer. where can you find what is needed or not needed? seems a lot of ads for registry and files or interent history is being advertised and never sure if it...
  9. Kaspersky Cleaner

Kaspersky Cleaner: Kaspersky Lab is well known for its security products. While it’s popular products like Kaspersky Antivirus and Kaspersky Internet Security are paid solutions, Kaspersky Lab does offer couple of free tools for Windows operating system. One of them is Kaspersky Cleaner....
  10. Windows cleaner, registry cleaner recomendations PLEASE!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows cleaner, registry cleaner recomendations PLEASE!: I have used Ccleaner and REVO to clean and maintain my Windows environment. So I am looking for your thoughts and comments as to what you recommend for cleaning Windows and Windows registry. And if you could add why I would really appreciate it. I feel that registry...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. MMPC registry cleaner details