Windows 10: cleaners

Discus and support cleaners in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Is ccleaner something that should be renewed or is there a program already offered in Windows 10 or with my hp computer. where can you find what is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MaryannCharles, Jan 9, 2019.

1. cleaners

Is ccleaner something that should be renewed or is there a program already offered in Windows 10 or with my hp computer.

where can you find what is needed or not needed?

seems a lot of ads for registry and files or interent history is being advertised and never sure if it is the right thing to do or just another ad selling products that sound good.

:)

MaryannCharles, Jan 9, 2019
  2. Kreij Win User

When fans go mad

Good suggestion, I will add that to the list *Rockout :rockout:

Kreij, Jan 9, 2019
  3. Reg. Cleaner

Anyone suggest the best reg cleaner software?????

Ben Daniels, Jan 9, 2019
  4. cleaners

Registry Cleaner

Could someone suggest the safest and best Registry Cleaner software that I can use in Windows 10?

ThomasHigginsWP, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

cleaners

1. cleaners - Similar Threads - cleaners

2. Popup Cleaner

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Popup Cleaner: A popup cleaner keeps coming up on my screen and I want to know if it is legitimate or a Microsoft Product. It comes up "CCleaner Important Update", version 5.75.8238. Should I run it or ignore it? If it is not legitimate, how can I get rid of it? Thank You Greg...
  3. Scammed by A2Z cleaners

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Scammed by A2Z cleaners: Hello I was recently scammed by A2Z cleaners and want everyone to be aware of this !!! I was working on my computer in November 2020 and all of a sudden my computer flashed and I was told to call Microsoft with the real logo and everything. Unfortunately I called and told "...
  4. Best antimalware and cleaner applications?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Best antimalware and cleaner applications?: Hi all, I haven't used Windows for many years but I'm setting up a win10 PC for my daughter. Now back when i used Windows antimalwarebytes, ccleaner and superantispyware were the tools most people recommended and i always used. Are they still recommended, good tools?...
  5. internet security antivirus cleaner on web software 2021

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    internet security antivirus cleaner on web software 2021: internet security antivirus cleaner on web software 2021 smart bug stop cyber crime on window or mac android Linux vpn hider in bios john McGuire 0490786995...
  6. Registry Cleaner

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Registry Cleaner: Hello, I need to use a Registry Cleaner for Dell Windows 10; Is it guarantee the functionality of the application? Thanks, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/registry-cleaner/5b375af5-c765-4005-84ec-1b8dccc1e065
  7. Windows Firewall Rules Cleaner

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Firewall Rules Cleaner: I don't use a third party firewall. I just use Windows Firewall. I find it to be quite good and easy to use. It is even good at manually adding rules. The only negative I see is that there is no built-in way of cleaning redundant or duplicate Windows Firewall Rules, and over...
  8. Should I use junk cleaner application?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Should I use junk cleaner application?: Should I use junk file cleaning apps like ccleaner for my pc? Please reply. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/should-i-use-junk-cleaner-application/5d012566-d6f6-46b7-819c-eaea5f2dfd76
  9. i just want to ask is there an easy cleaner for windows 10 so i can free some space on my C...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i just want to ask is there an easy cleaner for windows 10 so i can free some space on my C...: Any Recommendations Please i want to know.and can they be safe from viruses https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-want-to-ask-is-there-an-easy-cleaner-for/407e96fa-67d1-44bb-a10a-0e415a73d63b
  10. Wise Disk Cleaner Free Privacy?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wise Disk Cleaner Free Privacy?: Hello, Windows Home 20H2 (OS build 19042.610) Is safe to install Wise Disk Cleaner Free v10.4.1.789? I don't want to share any info with https://www.wisecleaner.com, if I install Wise Disk Cleaner Free v10.4.1.789, what options do I have to uncheck to avoid send them any...