Windows 10: cleaners

Discus and support cleaners in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Is ccleaner something that should be renewed or is there a program already offered in Windows 10 or with my hp computer. where can you find what is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MaryannCharles, Jan 9, 2019.

1. cleaners

Is ccleaner something that should be renewed or is there a program already offered in Windows 10 or with my hp computer.

where can you find what is needed or not needed?

seems a lot of ads for registry and files or interent history is being advertised and never sure if it is the right thing to do or just another ad selling products that sound good.

:)

MaryannCharles, Jan 9, 2019
  2. Kreij Win User

When fans go mad

Good suggestion, I will add that to the list *Rockout :rockout:

Kreij, Jan 9, 2019
  3. Reg. Cleaner

Anyone suggest the best reg cleaner software?????

Ben Daniels, Jan 9, 2019
  4. cleaners

Registry Cleaner

Could someone suggest the safest and best Registry Cleaner software that I can use in Windows 10?

ThomasHigginsWP, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

cleaners

1. cleaners - Similar Threads - cleaners

2. Can't log in to slim cleaner plus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't log in to slim cleaner plus: log in to slim cleaner plus https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/cant-log-in-to-slim-cleaner-plus/4654abce-f33d-4bf9-8cc3-fff3bc6c46b1
  3. Registry cleaners

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Registry cleaners: What is your opinion about registry cleaning programs? Are they useful or not so much, and which ones would you recommend? I've been using JetClean for a while and, while it says it cleans a lot of shortcuts, RAM etc., there doesn't seem to be any noticeable improvements...
  4. ONE safe PC cleaner and fortpush scam notifications. how to block them starting a PC...

ONE safe PC cleaner and fortpush scam notifications. how to block them starting a PC...: Where and how Can I block malware virus program popping up once or twice a day? PC Cleaner trying to get me fix the problem.. and it doesn't. must be systematic virus program??...
  5. NVCleanstall - Another NVIDIA driver cleaner

NVCleanstall - Another NVIDIA driver cleaner: Thread at TechPowerUp Forums: https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/threads/nvcleanstall-clean-installer-for-nvidia-drivers-alpha.249085/ 121250
  6. Good system cleaner/maintenance software?

Good system cleaner/maintenance software?: What's everyone using as a good system cleaner/maintenance app these days, like ccleaner? 120230
  7. free cleaner , antivirus

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    free cleaner , antivirus: My computer needs to be cleaned. Can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/free-cleaner-antivirus/82b75fed-9ce9-42c6-8d03-84291271c9e6
  8. Does Microsoft offer a free PC cleaner for windows 10 operating system?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Does Microsoft offer a free PC cleaner for windows 10 operating system?: Does Microsoft offer a free PC cleaner for Windows 10 Operating System? My seems sluggish, of late and when I try to send an e-mail, I routinely get a message saying "Unable to send message because of an error." This a new issue and it's a time killer. Eventually, the...
  9. Registry Cleaners actually slow down computer.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Registry Cleaners actually slow down computer.: I use to run a registry cleaner called "Wise Registry Cleaner" "Auslogics Registry Cleaner" and well it claimed it speeds up your computer. After running it the registry cleaner and "optimizing" the recommended settings I was wondering why I was losing disk space and every...
  10. Windows/Microsoft "CLEANER" pop up

Windows/Microsoft "CLEANER" pop up: Hi, I got a pop up from Microsoft stating that I would need to use a cleaner on my laptop or it would be locked in the next 24 hours. Is this legit? or is it a virus/malware?...