Windows 10: cleaners

Discus and support cleaners in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Is ccleaner something that should be renewed or is there a program already offered in Windows 10 or with my hp computer. where can you find what is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MaryannCharles, Jan 9, 2019.

1. cleaners

Is ccleaner something that should be renewed or is there a program already offered in Windows 10 or with my hp computer.

where can you find what is needed or not needed?

seems a lot of ads for registry and files or interent history is being advertised and never sure if it is the right thing to do or just another ad selling products that sound good.

:)

MaryannCharles, Jan 9, 2019
  2. Kreij Win User

When fans go mad

Good suggestion, I will add that to the list *Rockout :rockout:

Kreij, Jan 9, 2019
  3. Reg. Cleaner

Anyone suggest the best reg cleaner software?????

Ben Daniels, Jan 9, 2019
  4. cleaners

Registry Cleaner

Could someone suggest the safest and best Registry Cleaner software that I can use in Windows 10?

ThomasHigginsWP, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

cleaners

1. cleaners - Similar Threads - cleaners

2. OneSafe PC Cleaner it seems I am infected but not found by antimalware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    OneSafe PC Cleaner it seems I am infected but not found by antimalware: I get the false positives of viruses and links to OneSafe PC Cleaner Premium page but neither Malwarebytes nor uninstall can actually find the program so I can get rid of it. What is going on? 150312
  3. cc cleaner

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    cc cleaner: when i run cc cleaner and delete files where do they really go? build 1904rrct 150194
  4. PC cleaner software for windows 10?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC cleaner software for windows 10?: I just fresh installed windows 10 and I'm looking for a good PC Cleaner software and I'm asking the community to tell me if glary utilities is safe to use on windows 10? PS yes I know everything about feature storage sense but I just want something more directly when...
  5. cc cleaner

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cc cleaner: cc cleaner is asking me clean error in the registry is this safe to do [ATTACH]try is this safe to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cc-cleaner/7dc60a87-e38c-4f2f-bc3f-c020d729a029
  6. Register Cleaner Question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Register Cleaner Question: I've read all kinds of horror stories about Register Cleaner programs available on line (particularly Ccleaner). My question: Is there a really SAFE (100% safe) register cleaning program out there? Thanks in advance. 147985
  7. Bad File? Why will **** Cleaner not delete?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bad File? Why will **** Cleaner not delete?: **** Cleaner found a file that it cannot delete. I have never seen this file or situation before, so I am concerned. The file is: C:\Users\Xxxx\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache\Low\SuggestedSites.dat . It seems to be related to Internet Explorer. Why can I not...
  8. Why can't I run duplicate file cleaner when Microsoft says I already own it, and I get an...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why can't I run duplicate file cleaner when Microsoft says I already own it, and I get an...: Why can't I run duplicate file cleaner when Microsoft says I already own it, and I get an error when trying to download it again?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-run-duplicate-file-cleaner-when/4c737bb9-4791-4da2-87e3-3e6cd46a2e42
  9. Cleaner Software obstruction

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cleaner Software obstruction: Hi, My CCleaner program is being obstructed by'Edge.' I have been advised to navigate, via 'Registry' to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft|MicrosoftEdge\Main' in order to rectify the fault. Unhappily, M/sedge does not appear after '\Microsoft'...
  10. Clipboard Cleaner

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Clipboard Cleaner: I have downloaded the Clipboard Cleaner ap to my Windows 10 and have put it on the taskbar. When i click on it, it tells me the clipboard is clear. But this is not the case. If I combine the Windows key and V on the keyboard, the clipboard items are still there. They go off...