Windows 10: cleaners

Discus and support cleaners in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Is ccleaner something that should be renewed or is there a program already offered in Windows 10 or with my hp computer. where can you find what is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MaryannCharles, Jan 9, 2019.

1. cleaners

Is ccleaner something that should be renewed or is there a program already offered in Windows 10 or with my hp computer.

where can you find what is needed or not needed?

seems a lot of ads for registry and files or interent history is being advertised and never sure if it is the right thing to do or just another ad selling products that sound good.

:)

MaryannCharles, Jan 9, 2019
  2. Kreij Win User

When fans go mad

Good suggestion, I will add that to the list *Rockout :rockout:

Kreij, Jan 9, 2019
  3. Reg. Cleaner

Anyone suggest the best reg cleaner software?????

Ben Daniels, Jan 9, 2019
  4. cleaners

Registry Cleaner

Could someone suggest the safest and best Registry Cleaner software that I can use in Windows 10?

ThomasHigginsWP, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

cleaners

1. cleaners - Similar Threads - cleaners

2. Need help to recover my deleted folders using disk cleaner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help to recover my deleted folders using disk cleaner: Good day...My question today is that is it possible to recover my folders after they permanently deleted using Disk cleaner...I have tried using,,most sofwtares such disk drill and others but i still couldnt recover...
  3. Need help to recover my deleted folders using disk cleaner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help to recover my deleted folders using disk cleaner: Good day...My question today is that is it possible to recover my folders after they permanently deleted using Disk cleaner...I have tried using,,most sofwtares such disk drill and others but i still couldnt recover...
  4. My Laptop has been infected and taken over by "Broom Cleaner, Clean Data Planner, xFinder...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop has been infected and taken over by "Broom Cleaner, Clean Data Planner, xFinder...: My laptop has been infected by some virus or malware and It has converted every file, image, video, setup and everything else into .cdcc or .cdc format {and I don't even what that is}, Now I can't open any photo, app, setup or anything. Two applications "Broom Cleaner" and...
  5. My Laptop has been infected and taken over by "Broom Cleaner, Clean Data Planner, xFinder...

My Laptop has been infected and taken over by "Broom Cleaner, Clean Data Planner, xFinder...: My laptop has been infected by some virus or malware and It has converted every file, image, video, setup and everything else into .cdcc or .cdc format {and I don't even what that is}, Now I can't open any photo, app, setup or anything. Two applications "Broom Cleaner" and...
  6. My Laptop has been infected and taken over by "Broom Cleaner, Clean Data Planner, xFinder...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Hello. How to refresh PC to make it run faster and cleaner, what is the fastest way to do...

Hello. How to refresh PC to make it run faster and cleaner, what is the fastest way to do...: Hello. How to refresh PC to make it run faster and cleaner, what is the fastest way to do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-how-to-refresh-pc-to-make-it-run-faster-and/59360849-be22-404f-9672-ce96674526db
  8. Hello. How to refresh PC to make it run faster and cleaner, what is the fastest way to do...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hello. How to refresh PC to make it run faster and cleaner, what is the fastest way to do...: Hello. How to refresh PC to make it run faster and cleaner, what is the fastest way to do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-how-to-refresh-pc-to-make-it-run-faster-and/59360849-be22-404f-9672-ce96674526db
  9. Hello. How to refresh PC to make it run faster and cleaner, what is the fastest way to do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Why is my cleaner no longer working after an update

Why is my cleaner no longer working after an update: Why doesn’t my cleaner app work after an update ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-cleaner-no-longer-working-after-an/c3ab9c16-228a-410c-88f1-cccd85c11780