Windows 10: Cleaning 3rd party app garbage from Windows Apps folder

Discus and support Cleaning 3rd party app garbage from Windows Apps folder in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Running Windows 10 Version 20H2 I have never used or installed the redlined apps here but they appear in WindowsApps folder. They are not present on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by xcybermail, Feb 12, 2021.

1. Cleaning 3rd party app garbage from Windows Apps folder

Running Windows 10 Version 20H2
    I have never used or installed the redlined apps here but they appear in WindowsApps folder.
    They are not present on my computer so I cannot "Uninstall" them.

Cleaning 3rd party app garbage from Windows Apps folder [​IMG]

How can I get rid of these folders?
    1) Professionalsoft pdf professional - Not installed on my PC and does not even come up when I search Windows App store.
    2) Videopix movie maker (2 versions) - Not installed on my PC

:)

xcybermail, Feb 12, 2021
  2. NdMk2o1o Win User

Split Steam app folder between 2 HDD?

As the title suggests I want to find out if there's a way I can split my steam app folder on to 2 drives, specifically an SSD that I will be putting my OS and most used games and apps and a regular HDD for everything else?

NdMk2o1o, Feb 12, 2021
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Windows Mail and 3rd party messages

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Please assist me with the following information related to this issue:

• May I know what exactly do you mean when you say "download messages from 3rd party into Windows Mail"?
    • Are you referring to Mail app on Windows 10? If so, are you able to receive any send email via Mail app?

If you are facing issues with Mail app, I suggest
    run the in-built Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X..

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you require further assistance.

Yaqub K, Feb 12, 2021
  4. ChloeShay Win User

Cleaning 3rd party app garbage from Windows Apps folder

Installing 3rd party Gaming Apps on Windows

I am a Windows user and also a gaming explorer. I have come across gaming supportive apps which allows to play
    android games on windows platform. As we only use our android mobile to play games. I also like to experience the gaming in a much wider screen such as my Desktop PC screen.

• Are these 3rd party apps are suitable for use to install on windows platform?
    • How are we going to assure the security of these apps?

Open for Discussion.

ChloeShay, Feb 12, 2021
Thema:

Cleaning 3rd party app garbage from Windows Apps folder

1. Cleaning 3rd party app garbage from Windows Apps folder - Similar Threads - Cleaning 3rd party

2. UAC 3rd party virus app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UAC 3rd party virus app: UAC asks if my 3rd party virus app is okay to make changes every time I start up my laptop. I was wondering if there is a way to add this app to the ignore list of UAC? My current UAC settings are: Notify me only when programs try to make changes to my computer....
  3. Renaming 3rd Party Apps from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Renaming 3rd Party Apps from Microsoft Store: I understand there is no built-in way to rename an app you download from the Microsoft Store. I'm looking for any non-official options I may be able to use to accomplish the same goal e.g. altering in regedit. The screenshot below is a portion of the "All Apps" menu and the...
  4. Renaming 3rd Party Apps from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Renaming 3rd Party Apps from Microsoft Store: I understand there is no built-in way to rename an app you download from the Microsoft Store. I'm looking for any non-official options I may be able to use to accomplish the same goal e.g. altering in regedit. The screenshot below is a portion of the "All Apps" menu and the...
  5. vetted 3rd party apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    vetted 3rd party apps: is Restoro an approved program to fixed windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vetted-3rd-party-apps/7897334f-71f3-427b-a825-2acb08005f7a
  6. vetted 3rd party apps

vetted 3rd party apps: is Restoro an approved program to fixed windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vetted-3rd-party-apps/7897334f-71f3-427b-a825-2acb08005f7a
  7. vetted 3rd party apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. 3rd party apps not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    3rd party apps not working: 3rd party apps are not working and wont download im not in S mode when I got to activation it says Windows 10 home edition. Anyone know why or have a solution I updated yesterday and steam and stuff quit working today....
  9. Limiting 3rd party programs, apps, and folders on Windows 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Limiting 3rd party programs, apps, and folders on Windows 10: I created a windows account for my child. I set up all the limits for Microsoft apps and time limits. My son is 7. When I log into his account, I see that he has access to all of our hard drives, all applications like Norton, Adobe, etc. I only want him to be able to access...
  10. Opening a 3rd party app

Opening a 3rd party app: I keep getting this message when I click on a link to a purchase, "you'll need a new app to open this mql4buy" I understand Microsoft Store will not have an app for opening this file. The app I purchased works for Meta Trader 4, a platform for forex trading. Can I...