Windows 10: cleaning my pc to make room for the latest Windows update

Discus and support cleaning my pc to make room for the latest Windows update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; what choice should I make? cc cleaner or an app from the Microsoft store? Which app from the store would be best?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DeborahMassey1, Jul 21, 2019.

1. cleaning my pc to make room for the latest Windows update

what choice should I make? cc cleaner or an app from the Microsoft store? Which app from the store would be best?

:)

DeborahMassey1, Jul 21, 2019
  2. Pavan_N Win User

not enough room on pc. can i use external drive?

Hi,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• When you say 'not enough room on pc' are you referring to install Windows updates or are you trying to upgrade to Windows 10?
    • What the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to move your files folders and documents to an external drive so that you can make space in your PC to install updates. You may also refer the link below and perform Disk clean up to free up more space in hard drive.

Disk cleanup in Windows 10

Do keep us updated about the issue. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jul 21, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 21, 2019
  4. cleaning my pc to make room for the latest Windows update

GTA V Causing my PC to Freeze

I've done all of these steps previously *Frown cleaning my pc to make room for the latest Windows update :( I've even cleaned my GPU driver history and reinstalled the latest one.

marmiteonpizza, Jul 21, 2019
Thema:

cleaning my pc to make room for the latest Windows update

1. cleaning my pc to make room for the latest Windows update - Similar Threads - cleaning room latest

2. Windows 10 1903 update making my pc unusable

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 1903 update making my pc unusable: After updating to 1903 my pc freezes every 30mins to 1 hour and i have to reset. Google Chrome is also not loading websites, Edge does. When I roll back to previous version of Windows everything works fine, except I can't update Nvidia drivers because the drivers are not...
  3. Latest May Update Brick my PC

Latest May Update Brick my PC: The latest update bricked my PC...twice. I re installed everything and none repair tools worked. The computer rebooted after the update and is left hanging with the spinning circle Got everything running again, things like reinstalling one drive a complex pain All...
  4. Not enough room on my computer to install windows 10 updates

Not enough room on my computer to install windows 10 updates: I have a Lenovo low storage laptop that dokesn't have enough storage to update. I tried updating onto an SD card, which it does, but when it restarts it says "insert SD card to continue" even though it is already inserted. The update cannot be completed as I have to hit...
  5. Latest update from Windows is making everything on my mobile studio pro fail?!

Latest update from Windows is making everything on my mobile studio pro fail?!: This latest update for windows 10 has seriously messed up my laptop. I keep getting the blue screen of death with the message: VIDEO_SCHEDULER_ INTERNAL_ERROR I asked the same question yesterday, and someone told me I just need to update my graphics card.I have updated...
  6. Latest windows update messed up my PC

Latest windows update messed up my PC: When I tried to log on after the update it prompted me for a pin no. In the past I had always used my password. What is going on? Ive never had a PIN for my computer. I would like to talk to an actual person to help me but of course I cant. Anybody else help? Dave...
  7. Latest Win10 update messed up my PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Latest Win10 update messed up my PC: hello! today i've installed the latest update for windows 10 that came out a few days ago. now my pc wont shut down. the leds from my mouse/keyboard turn off as usual, so does my monitor but not my pc. (i have to hold down the power button) furthermore my pc wont restart...
  8. Latest updates trash PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Latest updates trash PC: Got notice of two updates being available: KB3022827 & KB3020114. Selected both to install, machine started to reboot -- and hung on a black screen. 10 minutes later, with no sign of disk activity, I did a cold restart and the machine would not boot. Black screen, no...
  9. Like to perform a Clean Install of Windows 10 latest update

Like to perform a Clean Install of Windows 10 latest update: I would like to perform a clean install of Win10 RS1 from the Media Creation Tool, but from the MCT tool setup file, it is shown to be build 14393 which is the Insider Preview. I need the full final version of RS1 instead....
  10. Trying to make a clean install of Windows ?!!

Trying to make a clean install of Windows ?!!: Hi guys, im trying to make a clean install of Windows 10 using the Clean all comand, after i did : diskpart list disk select disk clean all what should i do next, exit and leave the setup countinue, and i should format it from command promt ?! btw im in UEFI mode . 94061