Windows 10: Cleaning Stuck on Language Resource Files

Discus and support Cleaning Stuck on Language Resource Files in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have some problem, when i want to cleanup, always stoped or stuck on yah . . . like in picture [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by exceljesap, Dec 8, 2018.

1. Cleaning Stuck on Language Resource Files

I have some problem, when i want to cleanup, always stoped or stuck on yah . . . like in picture

Cleaning Stuck on Language Resource Files 83ea62b2-3deb-402b-a1c0-36ddf959f7b7?upload=true.png

:)

exceljesap, Dec 8, 2018

2. Language

Hi Sassy,

To remove the Croatian language in Windows 10, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Open the Settings app, select Time & Language, and click
      Region & Language
    • Under Add a language, select English, and click
      Set as default
    • Select the Croatian language and click Remove.
    • Close the Settings app, restart the computer, and check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the steps provided worked for you.

Genevieve Cri, Dec 8, 2018
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Dec 8, 2018
  4. Cleaning Stuck on Language Resource Files

Arabic language font problem

Hi,

We understand the inconvenience you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to remove the language pack, download the language pack and set it as default and check for status.

To remove the language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Select the language and click on Remove.

To add a language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Click on Add language.
    • Select the language from the list, download and set as default.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 8, 2018
Thema:

Cleaning Stuck on Language Resource Files

1. Cleaning Stuck on Language Resource Files - Similar Threads - Cleaning Stuck Language

2. Language Stuck on Language Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Language Stuck on Language Bar: Hello there,I recently bought a new laptop and was installing languages I need on it. As a Japanese learner, I need Japanese and I'm in the UK so I got the English UK pack, too, however, there is now an English US language stuck on the language bar. I know it's not a big...
  3. Language Stuck on Language Bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Language Stuck on Language Bar: Hello there,I recently bought a new laptop and was installing languages I need on it. As a Japanese learner, I need Japanese and I'm in the UK so I got the English UK pack, too, however, there is now an English US language stuck on the language bar. I know it's not a big...
  4. Why Removing the Language Resource Files Instead of Keeping the Language Resource Files?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why Removing the Language Resource Files Instead of Keeping the Language Resource Files?: I would not remove the Language Resource Files. I want to keep the Language Resource Files. How can I keep the Language Resource Files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-removing-the-language-resource-files-instead/704c2653-5314-4676-b1b2-3a4f7eea1f03
  5. Why Removing the Language Resource Files Instead of Keeping the Language Resource Files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Removing the Language Resource Files Instead of Keeping the Language Resource Files?: I would not remove the Language Resource Files. I want to keep the Language Resource Files. How can I keep the Language Resource Files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-removing-the-language-resource-files-instead/704c2653-5314-4676-b1b2-3a4f7eea1f03
  6. Why Removing the Language Resource Files Instead of Keeping the Language Resource Files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Cannot delete Language Resource Files via Disk clean-up from fresh win10 install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot delete Language Resource Files via Disk clean-up from fresh win10 install: hi,so i have reported this problem on tenforums and there have been some interesting replies there, although i haven't solved the problem.... bit of recap here.New fresh install, win10 home, runs very neat on i7 16 GB ram Asus ultrabook. Runs perfect.After some round of...
  8. Clean install stuck

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Clean install stuck: Hello guys When i am doing a clean install on pc it gets stuck at 18%. I used windows tool to create bootable usb, cleaned all my partition and it still didnt Work. I have No idea what else to do. Please help me submitted by /u/Dayeretth [link] [comments]...
  9. Stuck Keyboard languages

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stuck Keyboard languages: Hello! I'm a new user of Win10 and I'm not used to this layout and everything, so here's my problem: When I first started up my notebook all the starting Win10 menu/settings were in czech language and in those settings i set english language. Later I added slovak language...
  10. Clean install with different language

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clean install with different language: Hello Can I do a clean install of Windows 10 Home Single language but in a different language? I have a laptop in Spanish and it is Single language but I want to do a clean install in English. Will I loose my digital licence? Thank you....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cleanup language resource files

2. language resource files

3. disk cleanup hangs on language w10

4. language resource files windows 10,
  5. language resource file,
  6. disk cleanup stuck language resource files,
  7. windows 10 purging language resource files,
  8. language resource files stuck,
  9. microsoft disk cleanup windows 10 language resource files clean,
  10. what is language resource files in pc,
  11. purging language resources stuck,