Windows 10: Cleaning the head nozzle

Discus and support Cleaning the head nozzle in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Which buttons do I press to start the head nozzle cleaning. I have lost my support book.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CathyVogt, Mar 28, 2019.

1. CathyVogt Win User

Cleaning the head nozzle

Which buttons do I press to start the head nozzle cleaning. I have lost my support book.

:)

CathyVogt, Mar 28, 2019

2. how do I check ink levels and clean nozzle heads on windows 10?

Hi,

I have successfully used my epsom printer with windows 10 for 2 years, but now my printer isn't printing colours properly and I can't remember how to check the ink levels and clean the nozzle heads using windows 10. Any help in simple language would be
    great, thanks,

Lisa

lisablaine, Mar 28, 2019
  3. nozer cleaning in windpws 10

Hi John,

Regarding your query on how to clean the nozzle's. We suggest to contacting your device manufacturer to update the latest software driver in order for you to clean the nozzle's.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Mar 28, 2019
  4. Cleaning the head nozzle

nozzle check

Good Day! My printer is an Epson ME340 and my laptop is windows 7 I cannot find the maintenance button to do nozzle cleaning since my printer isn't printing anymore...thank you

JenniferJotojot, Mar 28, 2019
Thema:

Cleaning the head nozzle

1. Cleaning the head nozzle - Similar Threads - Cleaning head nozzle

2. head phones

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    head phones: When I plug in headphones do not work. So I have to re install the driver and restart the computer. I have do this every time I start the computer.. Any solution for this in Windows 10....
  3. how do i clean print heads.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do i clean print heads.: Epson printer only giving me greyscale. test page showed faint text. i cannot see the option to 'clean printhead' https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-clean-print-heads/507ef081-de6e-49fd-a2e2-d8bc4b8a1d21
  4. Using head phones

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Using head phones: I bought my HP laptop from my employer and there may be corp settings that are locking out my headphone jack? When I try using the troubleshoot process to check the audio for headphones it asks for my product key. Is this a setting I can modify? I do not have the product...
  5. how can I clean my printer head

how can I clean my printer head: My printer is not printing properly and probably needs a head clean. I no longer seem able to do this following a re-installation of the printer. I could previously print an alignment chart but now I can't find it...
  6. head phones

head phones: the jack for the headphones doesn't seem to be working.. when I go into the apt to find the sound icons.. it only shows speakers working.. it will not go to headphones...
  7. i want to clean my printer heads

i want to clean my printer heads: I want to clean my printer print heads because the printer does not recognize my cartridge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-clean-my-printer-heads/6b81970a-28da-4a6e-8b0a-f0c7d3029e44
  8. TOC headings

in Windows 10 Customization
    TOC headings: How do I change table of content headings or chapters in my case to another page on a specific line? When I enter my chapters down spaces onto another page, it skips to a designated space middle of the next page, 1/3 down the page. How do I designate it where I prefer?...
  9. Copy Word Heading number into text value of heading

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Copy Word Heading number into text value of heading: I have a Word doc with heading styles. When I import this document into a database the heading numbers are lost and I just get the heading text. I want to copy the heading numbers so they are duplicated as static text at the beginning of the heading so that when I import...
  10. how do I check ink levels and clean nozzle heads on windows 10?

how do I check ink levels and clean nozzle heads on windows 10?: Hi, I have successfully used my epsom printer with windows 10 for 2 years, but now my printer isn't printing colours properly and I can't remember how to check the ink levels and clean the nozzle heads using windows 10. Any help in simple language would be great, thanks,...