Windows 10: Cleaning Thermaltake V200 TG RGB Case Tempered Glass Side Panel

Discus and support Cleaning Thermaltake V200 TG RGB Case Tempered Glass Side Panel in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello All This probably a noob question, but how would i go about cleaning this Tempered Glass Side Panel when i do my next dust clean out of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AMDMan2016, May 6, 2021.

1. Cleaning Thermaltake V200 TG RGB Case Tempered Glass Side Panel

Hello All This probably a noob question, but how would i go about cleaning this Tempered Glass Side Panel when i do my next dust clean out of the system in the coming week or so. Appreciate all the info, looked in manual didn't see any maintenance tips or anything ((First glass panel equipped case))

:)

AMDMan2016, May 6, 2021
  2. Vayra86 Win User

Thermaltake Unveils the View 22 Tempered Glass Edition Mid-Tower Case

Then stop browsing... tempered glass isn't here for thát long. Most brands are still completing their line ups with TG still, some don't even have it yet, its still that cheap plexi or plastic.

Vayra86, May 6, 2021
  3. Hood Win User
    CORSAIR Launches Carbide Series SPEC-04 Tempered Glass Case

Good point. At that price, the steel pretty thin. Also, I wonder when the S340 will get the tempered glass or RGB fan upgrade? lol
    I wish they had a TG upgrade kit for my 750D, tempered glass looks much better than any plastic window (which is impossible to clean without micro-scratching that shows). I'd pay at least $10 for it, maybe $15, like I did for the "Airflow" front panel upgrade.

Hood, May 6, 2021
  4. Cleaning Thermaltake V200 TG RGB Case Tempered Glass Side Panel

Tempered Glass Case needed

You should take the In WIn cases out of the list, they dont use the good "real" tempered glass.

Athlon2K15, May 6, 2021
Thema:

Cleaning Thermaltake V200 TG RGB Case Tempered Glass Side Panel

1. Cleaning Thermaltake V200 TG RGB Case Tempered Glass Side Panel - Similar Threads - Cleaning Thermaltake V200

2. tg

in Windows 10 Gaming
    tg: dgjuio8y https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tg/341a69e5-ac2b-41d1-9a53-34362e49db13
  3. tg

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    tg: dgjuio8y https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tg/341a69e5-ac2b-41d1-9a53-34362e49db13
  4. photo/side panel chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    photo/side panel chrome: HelloI realize this is about chrome but no one ever answers on their forum. I have tried repeatedly at help.support.google oro whatever it is. There is a newish feature which is a side panel that opens on the right hand side of the screen after you click on an image. This...
  5. photo/side panel chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    photo/side panel chrome: HelloI realize this is about chrome but no one ever answers on their forum. I have tried repeatedly at help.support.google oro whatever it is. There is a newish feature which is a side panel that opens on the right hand side of the screen after you click on an image. This...
  6. photo/side panel chrome

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Thermaltake V200 RGB possible Fan Controller issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Thermaltake V200 RGB possible Fan Controller issue: Possible Fan Controller issue, Rear exhaust fan doesn't seem to be exhausting much air, took a picture of the Fan Controller on last dust clean out with phone, not sure if a connection is missing or not, and is reason why it doesn't exhaust much (sorry somehow the picture...
  8. Thermaltake V200 RGB Problem (Solved)

Thermaltake V200 RGB Problem (Solved): Hello All This Morning i did dust clean out on System, carefully removed the front cover to clean the front fans/and the front cover itself, reconnected everything, goto turn on the RGB for today, and now that part is not working. Is it something i should reshutdown and try...
  9. Temper protection default on?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Temper protection default on?: I noticed at one point this was "off" on default like a month ago but noticed its on "ON" now https://imgur.com/a/psMoNlh .Take it its normal? submitted by /u/wiseude [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f00urd/temper_protection_default_on/
  10. RGB case lighting & RGB strip not in sync?

RGB case lighting & RGB strip not in sync?: Bought a prefab custom PC that came with case lights and an RGB strip on the bottom of the case, along with a remote. Both sets of lights aren't in sync when I strobe, flash, etc. Other times, I need to hit the power-on button on the remote twice just to get one or the other...