Windows 10: cleaning up computer

Discus and support cleaning up computer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I constantly get pop up saying that there is little disk space on my computer. I don't have any files on my computer and like it to be set to its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by eli022, Sep 3, 2019.

1. eli022 Win User

cleaning up computer

I constantly get pop up saying that there is little disk space on my computer. I don't have any files on my computer and like it to be set to its original manufacturing state. What can I do?

:)

eli022, Sep 3, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 3, 2019
  3. Toothless Win User
    Silent boot failure

List your specs out and tell us each step in cleaning you did.

Toothless, Sep 3, 2019
  4. swat354 Win User

cleaning up computer

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

cleaning up computer

1. cleaning up computer - Similar Threads - cleaning computer

2. got a call someone wanting 200 to clean my computer and one year protection. I let them...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    got a call someone wanting 200 to clean my computer and one year protection. I let them...: spusious. was i frauded did te hey posibly gst info from my computer hsresome ### 1877 2919393 1888 453 1333 ring any beiis https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/got-a-call-someone-wanting-200-to-clean-my/2411703e-8d1b-42d8-b112-468c7d0d0125
  3. computer shuts down randomly showing"the opwerating system did not shut down cleanly"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    computer shuts down randomly showing"the opwerating system did not shut down cleanly": computer shuts down randomly showing"the opwerating system did not shut down cleanly" new computer, don't know why, have optane enabled https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-shuts-down-randomly-showingthe-opwerating/a68f7186-4c26-4180-95b6-6daf60c2dc25
  4. Windows 10 Computer will not Boot after clean install

Windows 10 Computer will not Boot after clean install: Yesterday my PC crashed and when restarted came up with an error screen and would not boot windows. I tried using the troubleshooting repair menu provided and nothing would work. I created a bootable usb from my other windows 10 pc with the windows application and deleted all...
  5. Clean install Win 10 problem: Windows could not prepare the computer..

Clean install Win 10 problem: Windows could not prepare the computer..: Hello! I am currently trying to clean install Windows 10 Home Single Language version 1809 64-bit in my Lenovo laptop. I have created the bootable USB with the Media Creation Tool and started the process. I booted with the USB, and followed every steps provided in the...
  6. To reset computer or to do a clean install is the quesiton

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    To reset computer or to do a clean install is the quesiton: OK. I have already been chastised for posting twice, though I did not even know I did it. Sorry, this is my level of un-expertise. I have been told now to: reset my computer - which I already did and lost everything and am now being told to do this again. Really? BUT I...
  7. Did Clean Install of Windows 10 on Dell 1525-Computer Will Not Boot Up! Can not Recover,...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Did Clean Install of Windows 10 on Dell 1525-Computer Will Not Boot Up! Can not Recover,...: Did a Clean Install of Windows 10 on Dell 1525-Computer Will Not Boot Up! Only thing that lights up now is the power light. Computer crashed after Repartition Flex To Go Seagate 320GB external hard-drive and downloaded Office Home Student Software from softwaregeeks.co.uk...
  8. Windows 10 clean install on computer with HDMI monitor only. At start the monitor don't...

Windows 10 clean install on computer with HDMI monitor only. At start the monitor don't...: Hello, Happy New Year! I've bought an ASUS I7, nVidia 1070, 32G, 512G SDD computer without OS. I also bought a (genuine) Windows 10 Pro CD, for OEM install on this computer. And an LG monitor, WITH ONLY HDMI connections (2xHDMI) When starting the PC I have no signal on the...
  9. computer I have mine sold and want to know how to clean it out.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    computer I have mine sold and want to know how to clean it out.: I need to know how to clean out my computer.I have it sold. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-i-have-mine-sold-and-want-to-know-how-to/3bfec00d-a34f-4025-be80-fe721ca29b72"
  10. Remove slim clean onmy computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remove slim clean onmy computer: I wont to stop Slim Clean popping up on my screen all the time. I use windows 10, A, HP lap top. Every time I close down and while using my lap top or tablet an mobile it shows in right hand corner of screen. Have not subscribed to use it an driving me nuts. Please don't be...