Windows 10: Cleaning Up Reflect Recovery Files

Discus and support Cleaning Up Reflect Recovery Files in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; I've just updated Reflect Home to the latest version and changed to using the Win RE recovery environment. I'm left with various folders in the c:/boot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by Steve C, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Steve C Win User

Cleaning Up Reflect Recovery Files

I've just updated Reflect Home to the latest version and changed to using the Win RE recovery environment. I'm left with various folders in the c:/boot folder. Can I safely delete all but the WinREFiles and Drivers folders?

Cleaning Up Reflect Recovery Files [​IMG]

:)

Steve C, Nov 13, 2018
  2. yogurt_21 Win User

Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Nov 13, 2018
  3. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Nov 13, 2018
  4. Cleaning Up Reflect Recovery Files

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Nov 13, 2018
Thema:

Cleaning Up Reflect Recovery Files

1. Cleaning Up Reflect Recovery Files - Similar Threads - Cleaning Reflect Recovery

2. Removing Macrium Reflect Recovery option at Start-up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing Macrium Reflect Recovery option at Start-up: Hi thereAcquired a new PC some weeks ago and have just successfully reset my old Windows 10 PC for onward sale or donation at some point in the near future.During the reset operation I requested a hard disc clean and a fresh install of Windows 10.However when I start up the...
  3. Removing Macrium Reflect Recovery option at Start-up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Removing Macrium Reflect Recovery option at Start-up: Hi thereAcquired a new PC some weeks ago and have just successfully reset my old Windows 10 PC for onward sale or donation at some point in the near future.During the reset operation I requested a hard disc clean and a fresh install of Windows 10.However when I start up the...
  4. Removing Macrium Reflect Recovery option at Start-up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Duplicate 'File Clean up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Duplicate 'File Clean up: I am using Windows 11 on an HP laptop. I am looking for a software package that will look at the files on the system and on my cloud storage space One Drive and generate a list of duplicate files and their location. I would then take a look at the files to determine which...
  6. temporary files clean up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    temporary files clean up: I just open storage settings, and I saw there is 9.19gb update files. how do I cleanup that? and is it safe to delete that 9.19gb temporary update files?location: storage settings>temporary files>updates...
  7. temporary files clean up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    temporary files clean up: I just open storage settings, and I saw there is 9.19gb update files. how do I cleanup that? and is it safe to delete that 9.19gb temporary update files?location: storage settings>temporary files>updates...
  8. temporary files clean up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Reflect Backup Files / Sets not Shown in Recovery Environment

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Reflect Backup Files / Sets not Shown in Recovery Environment: I booted to the Macrium Recovery Environment for Reflect v8 for my PC which has a system drive C and another drive D for Reflect backups. I can browse to find the backup files on drive D in the recovery environment. However, when I add the path D:\Reflect Backups no backup...
  10. Clean up my files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clean up my files: I am on Windows 10. After having reinitiated my computer, I used my Backup made with Windows 7 last month to reinstall my files. When I was asked to whether replace or keep the old file, I unfortunately answered keep the old file. I now have 25,000 photos in files in...