Windows 10: Cleaning Up Reflect Recovery Files

Discus and support Cleaning Up Reflect Recovery Files in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; I've just updated Reflect Home to the latest version and changed to using the Win RE recovery environment. I'm left with various folders in the c:/boot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by Steve C, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Steve C Win User

Cleaning Up Reflect Recovery Files

I've just updated Reflect Home to the latest version and changed to using the Win RE recovery environment. I'm left with various folders in the c:/boot folder. Can I safely delete all but the WinREFiles and Drivers folders?

Cleaning Up Reflect Recovery Files [​IMG]

:)

Steve C, Nov 13, 2018
  2. yogurt_21 Win User

Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Nov 13, 2018
  3. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Nov 13, 2018
  4. Cleaning Up Reflect Recovery Files

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Nov 13, 2018
Thema:

Cleaning Up Reflect Recovery Files

1. Cleaning Up Reflect Recovery Files - Similar Threads - Cleaning Reflect Recovery

2. No Clean-up System Files Option

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No Clean-up System Files Option: Dear All, I have replaced my laptop's C drive from HDD to SSD, as the HDD died. Installed the same Windows 10 Pro 1803 version. Before, when cleaning the C drive, after the list of available options of groups to erase, I had the button "Clean-up System Files". Now, there is...
  3. Clean up system files not available in "Disk Cleanup"?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clean up system files not available in "Disk Cleanup"?: Hi, I am working with a Lenovo notebook with only a 30GB harddrive for the OS and I've done a Repair reinstall. Only there are now only 2.22GB free of the 30GBs and I need to install a copy of Microsoft Office. I've done this on other notebook laptops and was able to get...
  4. cleaning up computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    cleaning up computer: My computer is running slow. Are Cleanup programs safe? Does removing broken registry keys, junk files and so forth help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_defender-protect_scanning-windows_10/cleaning-up-computer/0b776977-c711-4c21-ab4f-f3944afa9482
  5. Windows Update Clean-up files 3.99TB

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update Clean-up files 3.99TB: Windows 10 just installed the latest update. It did take a little longer than usual to restart. I went to do a clean-up and backup before shutting down for the night and it claims I have 3.99TB of old Windows Update files. The fact I only have a 500gb SSD drive, I find...
  6. Backing up recovery partition on an ASUS laptop before a clean install

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Backing up recovery partition on an ASUS laptop before a clean install: I have an ASUS X555UA (F555 series) - Windows 10 Home 64-bit. Laptop purchased about 2 months ago. I would like to backup the recovery partition. I called ASUS and they do not ship recovery ,media- either in or out of warranty and that it flat out isn't available....
  7. Macrium Reflect Windows PE files update?

Macrium Reflect Windows PE files update?: Hi All, I have the free Macrium Reflect 6 program, which recently updated to 6.1.879. When I try to make a USB rescue media, it says that an update has been found for my Windows PE files??? How do I update that? The program itself is up to date. [img] 27403
  8. Missing backup definition files in macrium reflect

Missing backup definition files in macrium reflect: I have two backup tasks that appear in the "scheduled backups" tab, and they run on schedule, but they don't appear in the "backup definition files" tab. This happened due to an uninstall and reinstall. How can I get them back into the "backup definition files" tab? I...
  9. Macrium Reflect does not find image file

Macrium Reflect does not find image file: Been trying M. Reflect free edition on a Dell Studio XPS 8000. I did as usual and created a boot rescue CD with the PE file with no problem. Then I continued to make an image of my boot disk C and save it on my hard drive D. Went to D and the image is there. Next I booted...
  10. Reusability of a Macrium Reflect Backup Definition File

Reusability of a Macrium Reflect Backup Definition File: I think I understand the idea behind the Macrium Reflect Backup Definition File. It saves backup settings so you don’t need to re-enter them. What I don’t get is how it’s supposed to be used over time. Right now I create a new one every time I do a full backup and then use it...