Windows 10: Cleaning Up Reflect Recovery Files

Discus and support Cleaning Up Reflect Recovery Files in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; I've just updated Reflect Home to the latest version and changed to using the Win RE recovery environment. I'm left with various folders in the c:/boot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by Steve C, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Steve C Win User

Cleaning Up Reflect Recovery Files

I've just updated Reflect Home to the latest version and changed to using the Win RE recovery environment. I'm left with various folders in the c:/boot folder. Can I safely delete all but the WinREFiles and Drivers folders?

Cleaning Up Reflect Recovery Files [​IMG]

:)

Steve C, Nov 13, 2018
  2. yogurt_21 Win User

Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Nov 13, 2018
  3. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Nov 13, 2018
  4. Cleaning Up Reflect Recovery Files

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Nov 13, 2018
Thema:

Cleaning Up Reflect Recovery Files

1. Cleaning Up Reflect Recovery Files - Similar Threads - Cleaning Reflect Recovery

2. Reflect Backup Files / Sets not Shown in Recovery Environment

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Reflect Backup Files / Sets not Shown in Recovery Environment: I booted to the Macrium Recovery Environment for Reflect v8 for my PC which has a system drive C and another drive D for Reflect backups. I can browse to find the backup files on drive D in the recovery environment. However, when I add the path D:\Reflect Backups no backup...
  3. Clean up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Clean up: Today I booted my computer to see what looked like the update screen with the 0% etc... except it said it was cleaning up my computer. How do I turn this off? Anyway to know what it removed? 180233
  4. Clean up File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Clean up File Explorer: My File Explorer page is a total mess. Can anyone show me step by step directions to return it to its default state without resetting/restoring Windows 10 itself. In the left column are listed every folder and many files that I have ever placed on this PC. I want File...
  5. Clean up temporary files

Clean up temporary files: Dear support, I have a question about cleaning up the temporary files folder. Out of own habit and security/safety, i always clean up my temporary files before each restart or shutdown of my computer. Using the storage tab in setting. My question is, Is this bad to do so...
  6. Clean up files after Upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clean up files after Upgrade: Split from this thread. Can anyone help WhenI update windows 7 to windows 10 I encounter some problem so I came back to windows 10but there are some files which are from windows 10 what to do about that it is taking my disk space tell me, please...
  7. Clean up my files

Clean up my files: I am on Windows 10. After having reinitiated my computer, I used my Backup made with Windows 7 last month to reinstall my files. When I was asked to whether replace or keep the old file, I unfortunately answered keep the old file. I now have 25,000 photos in files in...
  8. File History clean up

File History clean up: Last night I decided to clean up back ups in preparation for sending to a new hard drive. In File History I selected to delete all but the last copies of documents. At the end of the clean up, all I was left was with 4 folders with photos. I had thousands, and thousands...
  9. Disk clean-up and removal of old wndows updates etc. not reflected in properties

Disk clean-up and removal of old wndows updates etc. not reflected in properties: I have been trying to solve some issues with my son's Omen gaming PC. Drive c is full, and removing files via Disk clean-up does not seem to have been reflected with no change in properties. When I try to uninstall apps I am getting error messages inc. 112 not enough...
  10. No Clean-up System Files Option

No Clean-up System Files Option: Dear All, I have replaced my laptop's C drive from HDD to SSD, as the HDD died. Installed the same Windows 10 Pro 1803 version. Before, when cleaning the C drive, after the list of available options of groups to erase, I had the button "Clean-up System Files". Now, there is...