Windows 10: Cleaning up stuck on 0%

Discus and support Cleaning up stuck on 0% in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I turned on my laptop it starting cleaning up and it's stuck on 0%. It says not to turn the laptop off so I'm not sure what to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sallyanne92, Aug 3, 2022.

1. Cleaning up stuck on 0%

When I turned on my laptop it starting cleaning up and it's stuck on 0%. It says not to turn the laptop off so I'm not sure what to do

:)

Sallyanne92, Aug 3, 2022
  2. TomStrong Win User

Downloading updates stuck at 0%

Hello everyone, Windows Update has been stuck at 0% every time I've tried in the last couple of days (see screenshot). These are the two updates available:

• Security Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3103688).

• Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3105213).

Cleaning up stuck on 0% [​IMG]

TomStrong, Aug 3, 2022
  3. DGeorge1 Win User
    KB3074678 stuck at 0%

Hi all,

Been trying trying to install updates for a few days now only to be stuck at 0%. Here's the list that I'm currently waiting on. Anyone have any suggestions?

Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3081441)

Waiting to install

Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3081444)

Waiting to install

Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3074678)

Waiting to install

DGeorge1, Aug 3, 2022
  4. Cleaning up stuck on 0%

Downloading updates stuck at 0%

Please run the Windows Update Troubleshooter:
    http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9830262
    Please provide the exact details of any problem it reports as not fixed.

Sumit Dhiman, Aug 3, 2022
Thema:

Cleaning up stuck on 0%

1. Cleaning up stuck on 0% - Similar Threads - Cleaning stuck

2. Doing a clean install of windows 10 and I’m stuck in restart loop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Doing a clean install of windows 10 and I’m stuck in restart loop.: I am trying to install windows 10 and everytime I get passed the install portion I just get stuck in a restart loop and I can’t fully finish the install. I have it set to my hard drive with windows boots up as it should be but nothing seems to be working....
  3. Doing a clean install of windows 10 and I’m stuck in restart loop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Doing a clean install of windows 10 and I’m stuck in restart loop.: I am trying to install windows 10 and everytime I get passed the install portion I just get stuck in a restart loop and I can’t fully finish the install. I have it set to my hard drive with windows boots up as it should be but nothing seems to be working....
  4. Doing a clean install of windows 10 and I’m stuck in restart loop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Stuck on the windows logo for a clean installation of windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on the windows logo for a clean installation of windows 10: My laptop dell XPS 15-9570 laptop can not be made a clean installation of windows 10. it was stuck on the windows logo. Early it was bitlocked in its original SSD driver. I removed the SSD driver and replaced a new one. But when I tried to re-install windows 10 from a USB...
  6. Stuck on the windows logo for a clean installation of windows 10

Stuck on the windows logo for a clean installation of windows 10: My laptop dell XPS 15-9570 laptop can not be made a clean installation of windows 10. it was stuck on the windows logo. Early it was bitlocked in its original SSD driver. I removed the SSD driver and replaced a new one. But when I tried to re-install windows 10 from a USB...
  7. Stuck on the windows logo for a clean installation of windows 10

8. I been stuck at windows update disk clean up for years now.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I been stuck at windows update disk clean up for years now.: I've tried all the steps. the trouble shooter the sfc /scannow the softerware distrubtion deletion folder/ etc and even though it eventually goes away when a new windows update occurs I have to go through the whole process all over Its annoying. what can I do?...
  9. I been stuck at windows update disk clean up for years now.

I been stuck at windows update disk clean up for years now.: I've tried all the steps. the trouble shooter the sfc /scannow the softerware distrubtion deletion folder/ etc and even though it eventually goes away when a new windows update occurs I have to go through the whole process all over Its annoying. what can I do?...
  10. I been stuck at windows update disk clean up for years now.