Windows 10: Cleaning up stuck on 0%

Discus and support Cleaning up stuck on 0% in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I turned on my laptop it starting cleaning up and it's stuck on 0%. It says not to turn the laptop off so I'm not sure what to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sallyanne92, Aug 3, 2022.

1. Cleaning up stuck on 0%

When I turned on my laptop it starting cleaning up and it's stuck on 0%. It says not to turn the laptop off so I'm not sure what to do

:)

Sallyanne92, Aug 3, 2022
  2. TomStrong Win User

Downloading updates stuck at 0%

Hello everyone, Windows Update has been stuck at 0% every time I've tried in the last couple of days (see screenshot). These are the two updates available:

• Security Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3103688).

• Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3105213).

Cleaning up stuck on 0% [​IMG]

TomStrong, Aug 3, 2022
  3. DGeorge1 Win User
    KB3074678 stuck at 0%

Hi all,

Been trying trying to install updates for a few days now only to be stuck at 0%. Here's the list that I'm currently waiting on. Anyone have any suggestions?

Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3081441)

Waiting to install

Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3081444)

Waiting to install

Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3074678)

Waiting to install

DGeorge1, Aug 3, 2022
  4. Cleaning up stuck on 0%

Downloading updates stuck at 0%

Please run the Windows Update Troubleshooter:
    Grüne Perle an der Ostsee
    Please provide the exact details of any problem it reports as not fixed.

Sumit Dhiman, Aug 3, 2022
Thema:

Cleaning up stuck on 0%

1. Cleaning up stuck on 0% - Similar Threads - Cleaning stuck

2. Doing a clean install of windows 10 and I’m stuck in restart loop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Doing a clean install of windows 10 and I’m stuck in restart loop.: I am trying to install windows 10 and everytime I get passed the install portion I just get stuck in a restart loop and I can’t fully finish the install. I have it set to my hard drive with windows boots up as it should be but nothing seems to be working....
  3. Doing a clean install of windows 10 and I’m stuck in restart loop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Doing a clean install of windows 10 and I’m stuck in restart loop.: I am trying to install windows 10 and everytime I get passed the install portion I just get stuck in a restart loop and I can’t fully finish the install. I have it set to my hard drive with windows boots up as it should be but nothing seems to be working....
  4. Doing a clean install of windows 10 and I’m stuck in restart loop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Stuck on the windows logo for a clean installation of windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on the windows logo for a clean installation of windows 10: My laptop dell XPS 15-9570 laptop can not be made a clean installation of windows 10. it was stuck on the windows logo. Early it was bitlocked in its original SSD driver. I removed the SSD driver and replaced a new one. But when I tried to re-install windows 10 from a USB...
  6. Stuck on the windows logo for a clean installation of windows 10

Stuck on the windows logo for a clean installation of windows 10: My laptop dell XPS 15-9570 laptop can not be made a clean installation of windows 10. it was stuck on the windows logo. Early it was bitlocked in its original SSD driver. I removed the SSD driver and replaced a new one. But when I tried to re-install windows 10 from a USB...
  7. Stuck on the windows logo for a clean installation of windows 10

8. I been stuck at windows update disk clean up for years now.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I been stuck at windows update disk clean up for years now.: I've tried all the steps. the trouble shooter the sfc /scannow the softerware distrubtion deletion folder/ etc and even though it eventually goes away when a new windows update occurs I have to go through the whole process all over Its annoying. what can I do?...
  9. I been stuck at windows update disk clean up for years now.

I been stuck at windows update disk clean up for years now.: I've tried all the steps. the trouble shooter the sfc /scannow the softerware distrubtion deletion folder/ etc and even though it eventually goes away when a new windows update occurs I have to go through the whole process all over Its annoying. what can I do?...
  10. I been stuck at windows update disk clean up for years now.