Windows 10: cleanmgr.exe deleteng my pyhton scripts on C drive

Discus and support cleanmgr.exe deleteng my pyhton scripts on C drive in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem with cleanmgr.exe. It's not scheduled at all, so it starts on it's own and deletes all my pyhton scripts on my C drive. Not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by IvanFriscic, Sep 9, 2018.

1. cleanmgr.exe deleteng my pyhton scripts on C drive

Hello,

I have a problem with cleanmgr.exe. It's not scheduled at all, so it starts on it's own and deletes all my pyhton scripts on my C drive. Not only that it deletes all the bat files that execute the scripts.

How can I stop it from deleting my files?

:)

IvanFriscic, Sep 9, 2018

2. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Windows 6.1 Files in C Drive

Hi Terry,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

Sorry to know that you are facing this issue.

To free up your computer’s hard drive disk space, Microsoft Windows 10 has a maintenance utility which is termed as Disk Cleanup. This utility will inspect your computer’s hard drive to remove unwanted files (which are no longer used) and eliminate
    those particular files. Disk Cleanup blanks the Recycle Bin, removes temporary files moreover system files along with the ones that are not being in use by users.

Follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “cleanmgr” on the text field and click Ok.
    If you have many drive partitions on your computer then select Windows C drive or the drive that you wish to clean using the drop down menu of the Disk Cleanup Drive Selection. Follow the on-screen directions to complete the process. Once this
    is done restart the computer.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Arun B J Win User

cleanmgr.exe deleteng my pyhton scripts on C drive

C: Drive Admin Share Keeps Enabling

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows +E,

• Right click on C: drive.

• Select Sharing Tab.

• Click on Advanced Sharing.

• Uncheck “Share this folder”.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

cleanmgr.exe deleteng my pyhton scripts on C drive

1. cleanmgr.exe deleteng my pyhton scripts on C drive - Similar Threads - cleanmgr exe deleteng

2. My C Drive is not accessible.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My C Drive is not accessible.: My C Drive is not accessible, I attempted to run icacls c:\* /Reset /t /c /l /q as described in another post but I have no admin rights to terminal admin or cannot run CMD or Power Shell as admin. Please help...
  3. My C drive is dirty.

My C drive is dirty.: Hello, today when I booted my pc there was a screen saying "scanning and repairing drive C:...". I found it strange and searched it up immediatly. Most of the tutorials said for me to do lots of stuff and in the end to go in cmd and use the command "fsutil dirty query C:"....
  4. Not able to register a C++ exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to register a C++ exe: We have a C++ executable that is built in the release configuration. As a project requirement before running the same, it first needs to be registered using /RegServer option. And doing so, it fails and throws this application error: 'The application was unable to start...
  5. Not able to register a C++ exe

Not able to register a C++ exe: We have a C++ executable that is built in the release configuration. As a project requirement before running the same, it first needs to be registered using /RegServer option. And doing so, it fails and throws this application error: 'The application was unable to start...
  6. my c drive is full

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my c drive is full: my c drive is full is any way can I extended ? or because of c drive full I have to buy another laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-c-drive-is-full/b39ce971-4972-4adc-b95c-fcfb2d8acf82
  7. C++ Build and .exe files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    C++ Build and .exe files: I have been developing a game in C++ for a while now, and I finally decided to make an alpha build and send it to my friend and have him test it. At which point, we ran into the issue of windows defender deleting the file saying its a virus. I know how to circumvent for this...
  8. CleanMgr+ and old updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    CleanMgr+ and old updates: Installed CleanMgr+ and it has an option to uninstall old updates??? How can I tell which update is no longer needed? 131957
  9. CleanMgr+ and old updates

in Windows 10 Support
    CleanMgr+ and old updates: Installed CleanMgr+ and it has an option to uninstall old updates??? How can I tell which update is no longer needed? 131957
  10. How can a script or EXE detect if it's running on a server?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can a script or EXE detect if it's running on a server?: What call or query can I make to determine whether the PC my software is running on is a single-user PC or a server? For example, is there a registry entry to check? The utility systeminfo.exe can return a comprehensive summary with lines for "OS Name:" and "OS...